• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Also mit den Clubs blick ich jetzt nicht mehr durch , das ist ja ein Durcheinander 😳. Kann man das nicht so lassen können wie es war ? Bezweifle wirklich das die User jetzt besser bezahlen als vorher. Und ihr macht euch soviel Arbeit und Mühe, heute sollte ich schon wieder einem Club beitreten , ich hab aber nichts bestellt . Gibt es etwa für jede Bestellung einen Club ????? 😟

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Also mit den Clubs blick ich jetzt nicht mehr durch , das ist ja ein Durcheinander 😳. Kann man das nicht so lassen können wie es war ? Bezweifle wirklich das die User jetzt besser bezahlen als vorher. Und ihr macht euch soviel Arbeit und Mühe, heute sollte ich schon wieder einem Club beitreten , ich hab aber nichts bestellt . Gibt es etwa für jede Bestellung einen Club ????? 😟

I would like to know this myself Lindy! 😳

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Well, I can't see through the clubs anymore, it's a mess  😳 .  Can't you leave it the way it was? I really doubt that users are paying better now than before. And you put so much work and effort into yourselves, today I was supposed to join a club again, but I didn't order anything. Is there a club for every order???? 😟

lindy john is running the group buys thru the clubs now 

he sends out an invite for each gb like say manta then when another group buy comes along you goto manta club and if you are on that groupbuy you will see it in a list

like i was on the batman but not the matrix i only see gb for the batman you then go in there find your info and go pay in store.

once you get used to it, it does work better.

it just getting used to it and making sure you see the invites which has to be set up correctly in your settings 

i have done a guide on it the invites getting thru

try doing this below lindy

did you not receive the invite i sent you?

if not this is why, so do my tutorial and this will fix it i believe

basil 👍

• Like 4

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Basil:

he sends out an invite for each gb like say manta then when another group buy comes along you goto manta club and if you are on that groupbuy you will see it in a list

like i was on the batman but not the matrix i only see gb for the batman you then go in there find your info and go pay in store.

it just getting used to it and making sure you see the invites which has to be set up correctly in your settings 

basil 👍

I got something today and clicked, I hope that wasn't a marriage proposal from you 🤔☺️

• Haha 4

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Basil:

basil 👍

But will you only be invited to f.e. new Manta GBs in the future, if you joined a Manta GB lately?

I was also wondering, because I already activated every possible notification...

Sorry, but I also still finding it confusing, even after I read the thread carefully a few times...

Sad In A Box GIF

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, javi said:

But will you only be invited to f.e. new Manta GBs in the future, if you joined a Manta GB lately?

I was also wondering, because I already activated every possible notification...

Sorry, but I also still finding it confusing, even after I read the thread carefully a few times...

Sad In A Box GIF

My understanding is you will only be invited to “said” GB if you put in an order for “said” GB? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:

My understanding is you will only be invited to “said” GB if you put in an order for “said” GB? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

But how can I put in a order for a item, if I'm not invited to the GB?

Do I have to go to the old GB Section (at MP), choose f.e. Manta Lab GBs...choose The Batman GB, join the GB with the item I want - and after that, I'll receive a invitation to the GB to join and pay?

Sorry, if I am completely lost ... 🙈

confused disney animation GIF

• Like 5

vor 11 Minuten schrieb javi:

Sad In A Box GIF

So wie ich es verstehe gibt es normal einen GB wie wir ihn kennen. Jedoch werden dann die Leute eine einladung zum Club dieses GB erhalten wo dann alle infos betreff bezahlung und sonstiges erhalten. Man kann dann auch nur im Club sehen wer im GB ist. Diejenigen wie es nicht auf die Liste schaffen werden aus dem Club gestrichen. Heisst jeder GB hat seinen eigenen Club. Wie es dann mit der übersicht wird kann ich nicht sagen

• Like 8

vor 1 Minute schrieb swish:

So wie ich es verstehe gibt es normal einen GB wie wir ihn kennen. Jedoch werden dann die Leute eine einladung zum Club dieses GB erhalten wo dann alle infos betreff bezahlung und sonstiges erhalten. Man kann dann auch nur im Club sehen wer im GB ist. Diejenigen wie es nicht auf die Liste schaffen werden aus dem Club gestrichen. Heisst jeder GB hat seinen eigenen Club. Wie es dann mit der übersicht wird kann ich nicht sagen

Also eine GB in der GB Section, wie gewohnt, dann "joined" man und wenn man es auf die Liste schafft, dann bekommt man die Einladung in den "Bezahlclub" (so wie bei HDzeta Herr der Ringe!)... ?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, javi said:

But how can I put in a order for a item, if I'm not invited to the GB?

Do I have to go to the old GB Section (at MP), choose f.e. Manta Lab GBs...choose The Batman GB, join the GB with the item I want - and after that, I'll receive a invitation to the GB to join and pay?

Sorry, if I am completely lost ... 🙈

confused disney animation GIF

@javi yes it is WHEN you put in an order (if it is still open as The Batman is not so you can not) then John will invite you to that GB you put your order in, does that make sense? 🤨 

BTW, you need to fix your banner it is not showing (only shows the letters & numbers)! 😉

• Like 2

Das habe ich aus dem Filmarena GB Rules denke wird @extantsrevenge dann bei allen anderen Retailer wohl auch anwenden. @Basil we may need this for tutorial how the GB runs now. But wait till @extantsrevenge confirm it's for all other GB Retailer too and not only for the Filmarena/Black Barons

IMPORTANT NEW GB CHANGE!

After you have made your request using the GB Form you will receive a PM message confirming that you have participated in the GB.

(You have to click on your inbox to see the message, no extra notification will show up!)

DO NOT USE THE FORM AGAIN!

Your request will NO LONGER show up in the GB topic! Your request will be directly transfered to the Club area for this GB.

The GB page will also NO LONGER feature any GB list!

After you joined the GB you will be invited to the specific GB Club. 

Depending on which GB you joined receiving the invite can take some time. 

Be sure to check your notifications for the incoming invite or the Club area here for all open pending invites you have received!

After you received the invite you need to JOIN the CLUB. 

In the Club you will be able to see your request and the GB participation list like you normally could.

After the GB is closed and the Final participation list is published all participants that secured anything will remain in the Club for the payment process. Everyone that could not secure any edition will be taken out of the Club.

• Like 7

vor 2 Minuten schrieb javi:

Also eine GB in der GB Section, wie gewohnt, dann "joined" man und wenn man es auf die Liste schafft, dann bekommt man die Einladung in den "Bezahlclub" (so wie bei HDzeta Herr der Ringe!)... ?

In etwa so ja. Evtl noch VET dazu das habe ich noch nicht richtig verstanden ob das für alle gilt oder nur für NM als deposit gemeint

• Like 3

vor 3 Minuten schrieb swish:

In etwa so ja. Evtl noch VET dazu das habe ich noch nicht richtig verstanden ob das für alle gilt oder nur für NM als deposit gemeint

Danke Euch!

@Veum@swish

Thank You So Much GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Ja, das macht Sinn..Das mit dem Vet finde ich persönlich absolut nachvollziehbar, da John ja auch immer krass in Vorleistung geht und dann hat er wenigstens einen kleinen Puffer...und am Ende wird es ja verrechnet.

Edited by javi
  • Like 6