• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Gladiator_MV:

ย 

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ ...Is ja genauso schlimm wie Vorgestern! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„ ...Und! Ich wunder Mich immer warum solch ein Fake Sch.... nicht abgesetzt wird?! & frage Mich immer wer solchen Sch.... wohl schaut?! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Nat Geo WildFrustrated Austin Powers GIF

@thomue1987 zum Beispiel ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 7

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Veum:

ย 

๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿค :)ย @icewireย Michael you can do like me as when I started these 3 yrs.ago here on MP went all OC Holger on me, finally came to my senses & picked my fav of the Premiums which isย LENTISย & am trying to stick to JUST themโฃ๏ธ

ย 

200.gif

ย 

ย 

So sorry @Sephirothย for you & hope you get well soonโ€ฆ I wouldnโ€™t even know if I had covid as Iโ€™ve lost most of my taste/smell for most of my adult life & always nose stopped up!ย ๐Ÿ˜’

ย 

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

ย 

ย 

@Blu Magic Rayย you are veryโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Catgirlย Lindy where do you sell at, I have some that I would/could sell & I know some peeps on MP would enjoy?ย ๐Ÿคญ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Basilย God love you to have to endure that much pain for 2 yrs.but I am so glad you are healed my friend!ย ๐Ÿค—

ย 

ย 

mostly on ebay classifiedsย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Gladiator_MV:

ย 

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„ ...Und! Ich wunder Mich immer warum solch ein Fake Sch.... nicht abgesetzt wird?! & frage Mich immer wer solchen Sch.... wohl schaut?! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

wie kann man sowas sich nur ansehen , ist genau so ein Mรผll wie big brother oder Dschungelkรถnig Bachelor .....ย ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Like 5

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 hours ago, Basil said:

well this morning i just had some epic news, i got the all clear on my wrist operation it is now fully healed.

the reason i a say epic was i had the operation before which took best part of a year and then failed.

so they did the more severe full wrist fusion with a titanium plate inside and 10 screws just for good measure.

so this for me is the end of a 2 year battle and now i haveย 

NO PAIN

Thank God GIF by Paramount+With Love GIF by Amazon Prime Videoย Happy Season 9 GIF by The Officedance party GIF

Melissa Joan Hart Cat GIF

ย 

and a big thanks to my mate ann @Scary Hairย who hoo girl i did it, look upย :D:D:D:D:D

Miss You Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios OriginalsI Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

ย 

basilย :D

That is terrific news @Basil. Very happy for you that this ordeal is now over.

awesome goedzo GIF by Squirrel Monkey

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Sephirothย really sorry to hear you got covid for a second time thats ridiculous, i thought the idea was once had it you built up some immunity to getting it again?

sounds like a dose of really bad luck there, hope you have no long term symptoms like loss of smell etc. they reported here on the news that if that happens you need to do smell training to teach your nose again to smell properly.

ย 

normally i would crack a joke here to cheer you up

ย 

but ill say just get well soonย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

hope you have no long term symptoms like loss of smell etc. they reported here on the news that if that happens you need to do smell training to teach your nose again to smell properly.

ย 

I had to do just that when I got COVID.

ย 

It took almost three weeks for my sense of smell and taste to fully return.ย 

ย 

@Sephirothย Hope you recover soon, mate.

ย 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Gladiator_MV:

ย 

ย 

ย 

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

ย 

wie kann man sowas sich nur ansehen , ist genau so ein Mรผll wie big brother oder Dschungelkรถnig Bachelor .....ย ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

ย 

Das meiste im normalen TV ist doch fรผr den Ar*** ๐Ÿ˜„

grafik.png.9225ccf071904c43fec5fda5463d7a5a.png

• Haha 10

vor 26 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Das meiste im normalen TV ist doch fรผr den Ar*** ๐Ÿ˜„

grafik.png.9225ccf071904c43fec5fda5463d7a5a.png

ย 

...Yep! Musik an, Bier auf & abschalten... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

ย 

golden girls headphones GIF by TV Landย ย ๐Ÿบย  ...Gut das wir noch eine schรถne Zeit erleben durften...ย  ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Heute nur noch...

ย 

Fall Escape GIF by MANGOTEETH

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

@Gladiator_MV

ย 

I saw you post an image of this Rambo collection earlier:

ย 

f8667d52-df14-11e5-8793-89da0d50bdac.jpg

ย 

Do you know where I can find this edition for a reasonable price?

ย 

...sorry for the late reply, it's been sold out for a long time...

...maybe I can help you... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ Cheers! Toni.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Basil:

@Sephirothย really sorry to hear you got covid for a second time thats ridiculous, i thought the idea was once had it you built up some immunity to getting it again?

sounds like a dose of really bad luck there, hope you have no long term symptoms like loss of smell etc. they reported here on the news that if that happens you need to do smell training to teach your nose again to smell properly.

ย 

normally i would crack a joke here to cheer you up

ย 

but ill say just get well soonย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

At the moment I only have flu symptoms, I lost my sense of smell the first time, but I'm okay....I always have time for jokes, get out!๐Ÿคฃ

Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Hatte die Woche ein paar Sachen geschaut ua.

Raging Fire mit Donnie Yen war gut! Viel Action, gute Fights usw. Die Bank Szene haben Sie aber geklaut von Heat... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Und die Fights erinnern sehr stark an: The Raid (Iko Uwais) Filme... ect. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Aber! War ok... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

Und einige wiedererkannt (Simon Yam) Tiger Cage - Ultra Force IV & Bloodfight, Full Contact - Cover Hard 1 ๐Ÿ‘

mit Chow Yun-Fat geiler Film, muss ich auch unbedingt mal wieder anschauen, ewig her die alten Haudegen... ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Cover Hard - Full Contact (Hartbox) | Action | VHS Videokassetten (ohne  indizierte!) | film-retro-shop.de

ย 

Woodoo โ€“ Die Schreckensinsel der Zombies... Da es ja in der letzten Zeit so viel von XT gibt... Davon...

Uralter Film! Eigentlich zum einschlafen, aber die Musik hรคlt einen wach! ๐Ÿ˜‰ SpaรŸ beiseite... Is schon verjรคhrt...

Dennoch! Wie Sie das alles gedreht haben, fรผr die Zeit... Respekt! Die Augen Szene oder die mit dem Hai z.B. Maskenbildner usw.

ย 

Woodoo - Limited wattiertes Mediabook - Cover B [Blu-ray+DVD]Woodoo - Limited Mediabook - Cover C [Blu-ray+DVD]

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb JiumJium:

Gibt einfach zu viel von allem. Und dann ist bei der einen Edition ein super Lenti und bei der anderen wiederum ein schickeres Steelbook und so weiter. Das macht es schwierig sich auf nur wenige Editionen zu beschrรคnken

ย 

Da muss man sich echt am Riemen reiรŸen ๐Ÿ˜… sonst kann das ganz schnell ausarten...

Hatte da auch schon das ein oder andere mal Probleme, aber mittlerweile denke ich, komm egal dann hol ich die Edition ein andermal ^^

• Like 4

Awards