• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Like I already wrote here

at some point.

So it is with a heavy heart that I announce a departure from the Team.

Our good Super Moderator @icewire is leaving the team.

For the past 3 years Michael was an important part of the MP Team. During these 3 years he dedicated so much time to help with countless tasks around MP. Without his work on the GBs and updating thousands upon thousands of requests it would have been impossible to have the GBs running so smoothly. Add to that his meticulously support to @thomue1987 and his HUB among many other tasks he always fulfilled splendidly. Your work ethics have been nothing short of absolutely amazing. And the whole Team can only say

from the bottom of our hearts. Even when Michael already stopped collecting he continued to work tirelessly on the Team and we can't thank you enough for all your support and are so

for the time you spend on the Team.

Besides all his work he was also one of the most active members ever seen on MP and his endless funny posts in German Room have always been able to brighten everyones mood.

I'm proud to be able to call you my friend and I'm very happy to have shared these 3 years with you on the Team and for working so closely with you on many GBs and other projects.

So even when I'm sad to see you go and move on I can only say

Hier's German Room, also sprich deutsch.

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

• Haha 10

Guten Morgen brezels

ich möchte diese Gelegenheit nutzen, um @icewire für alles zu danken, was er für diese Gemeinschaft und ihre deutschen Mitglieder im Besonderen getan hat, nämlich jeden französischen Besucher so willkommen zu heißen wie eine neue Variante von COVID.
Es gab auch Momente echter Kameradschaft zwischen uns, die sich meist darum drehten, dem Faultier das Leben schwer zu machen - ich werde sie vermissen.
Es war mir ein großes Vergnügen, Sie als Teammitglied zu haben, Bockwurst, und ich wünsche Ihnen für die Zukunft alles Gute.

4878fec66af6e9d20408652746f0de0c.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

vor 2 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Guten Morgen brezels

ich möchte diese Gelegenheit nutzen, um @icewire für alles zu danken, was er für diese Gemeinschaft und ihre deutschen Mitglieder im Besonderen getan hat, nämlich jeden französischen Besucher so willkommen zu heißen wie eine neue Variante von COVID.
Es gab auch Momente echter Kameradschaft zwischen uns, die sich meist darum drehten, dem Faultier das Leben schwer zu machen - ich werde sie vermissen.
Es war mir ein großes Vergnügen, Sie als Teammitglied zu haben, Bockwurst, und ich wünsche Ihnen für die Zukunft alles Gute.

4878fec66af6e9d20408652746f0de0c.gif

Kann nichts mehr liken, aber vielen Dank Baguette 😀

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Hier's German Room, also sprich deutsch.

6 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Guten Morgen brezels

@extantsrevenge

Selbst die Franzosen schaffen nen deutschen Abschied im German Room.

there.gif.e98c3ed79405b6e3546fe7415f6a1f64.gif

• Like 8

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

@raylight

Schau bitte ab dem 1.12.nochmal bei Novamedia vorbei, da beginnt bei ihnen der Winterschlussverkauf 🤣👍

Danke, habs ja über @Veum Mike mitbekomme. War nur anfangs so, dass die Preise nicht korrekt angezeigt wurden. Blöd halt wegen der 150 EUR Zollgrenze, sonst hätte ich noch mehr geordert. Sind eieige SAchen dabei, mit denen ich liebäugel.

• Like 4