• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

"Die Söldner des Todes": Voraussichtlich ab 29.02. auf Blu-ray im Mediabook mit zehn Cover-Motiven

der Film interessiert mich nicht die Bohne , aber solch Auswahl mal bei einer Premium Edition oder wenigstens beim Steel ...... das wäre was feines 

Gibts doch schon ... DC und Marvel ... kannst dich austoben, gibt es über 10x pro Film ...

giphy.gif

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

“The Mercenaries of Death”: Expected from February 29th. on Blu-ray in the media book with ten cover motifs

I don't care one bit about the film, but such a selection with a Premium Edition or at least with the Steel... that would be something nice 

Alec Baldwin Drink GIF

basil xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

...ich kenne den Verkäufer... aus einem anderen Forum... das The Descent sehr... 👌 is, is schon klar, auch der Zweite! 👌👍

...auch das Book is Mir bekannt! Sehr beliebt & gefragt... Auch, wenn es nur ein Repack is... Nur 111 Stück, exklusives & 👌 Artwork...

Bin gespannt?! Ob der Käufer auch wirklich bezahlt?! Krass! Sonst... und nich OVP...

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Gladiator_MV said:

...I know the seller... from another forum... The Descent is very... 👌 , it's clear, the second one too! 👌 👍

...I also know the book! Very popular & in demand... Even if it's just a repack... Only 111 pieces, exclusive & 👌 artwork...

I'm curious?! Does the buyer actually pay?! Cool! Otherwise... and not in original packaging...

question is this a nils beautyshot?  xDxDxD 

Bild 1 von 11

basil xDxDxD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

Welcome Tuesday - grad die Hobbit-Rechnung gesehen....

In Ya Face Good Night GIF by Studio Hamburg Serienwerft GmbH

vor 2 Stunden schrieb pluto57:

Das fängt heute ja gut an....erster Schock....die Hobbit Rechnung von UHDC ist da......

giphy.gif

...schicke Geschichte! 🤩👌👍 ...Aber! ...ich denke auch da bin ich raus!

Sad Money GIF by Banco ItaúOnions Cutting GIF - Onions Cutting Spongebob - Discover & Share GIFs  😉😄🤣

• Haha 5

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ 🥶  🌥️  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

National Coffee Day GIF Mr Freeze GIF

0%
Bitterly cold with intervals of clouds and sunshine; bitter cold; be sure to wear layers

RealFeel®

RealFeel Shade™

Max UV Index2 Low

WindW 10 mph

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Hi everyone!

I guess you are all doing the 2024 Psycho diet: operation bikini, trying to lose weight to look good in summer, and investing what you save in dinners by signing up for more GBs.

Sounds like a good decision. 

In fact, I think you should ditch the gym, and start running in the mountains closer to home or doing gymnastics in the parks. That will give you even more money for GBs.

And when you go running in the bushes, or rain or cold, in the worst moments... think of the good health you are going to have, but, above all, of the courier delivering you a couple of boxes.

Take my advice for thism onday.

I'm telling you this for your own good.

All for your health! ;) 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Hi everyone!

I guess you are all doing the 2024 Psycho diet: operation bikini, trying to lose weight to look good in summer, and investing what you save in dinners by signing up for more GBs.

Sounds like a good decision. 

In fact, I think you should ditch the gym, and start running in the mountains closer to home or doing gymnastics in the parks. That will give you even more money for GBs.

And when you go running in the bushes, or rain or cold, in the worst moments... think of the good health you are going to have, but, above all, of the courier delivering you a couple of boxes.

Take my advice for thism onday.

I'm telling you this for your own good.

All for your health! ;) 

@Casiusco my friend 1 sentence for you

Fook the gym fook running 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5