• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 13 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Nee, war gestern für meine Verhältnisse seit Ewigkeiten mal länger unterwegs.

...Lass mal...

Is bei Mir auch schon wieder Wochen her! Ende Nov. Hab ich ja Urlaub & einer meiner besten Freunde kommt aus Buxte nach Rostock da wollen wir auch mal wieder bisschen wat starten...

Party Cheers GIF by Alfred ZuckerParty Zusammen GIF by Alfred Zucker

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Nee, hab nicht "rumgehullert". 😆

Sowas macht ein braver Minion wie ich nicht. 😉

War bei meinem Bruder und es waren einige Freunde noch eingeladen und wir haben gemütlich zusammen gesessen.

Nebenbei ein wenig Quiz-Show gemacht und meinen Gebu ausm August ein wenig nachgefeiert. 👍

Ein paar der Nasen habe ich halt schon länger nicht mehr gesehen und es gab viel zu quatschen.

War aber echt ein netter Abend. Sollte man öfter machen, auch wenn bei mir oft genug die Luft raus istund ich lieber faul auf der Couch liegen würde.

Aber wenn man dann mal dabei ist, gibts immer was zu lachen. 😎👍

• Like 14

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Gladiator_MV:

@raylight ...vielleicht sollten wir mal mit @CAYENNE-FAHRER Üdi & seinem AMG mal mit... 🤣😂

Schön auf die Kacke hauen! Ich stell Mir grad das Bild vor... 😉😄🤣😂

Ingo ohne Flamingo GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Party Bar GIF by Ingo ohne Flamingo - Find & Share on GIPHYamerican pie GIFIngo ohne Flamingo GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY  🤣😂

da hast du was falsch verstanden,der gehört meinem Kumpel in Spanien,wo ich den Hausotter spielen sollte,

hätte ich benutzen können,hatte sich aber wegen COVID erledigt,wäre geil gewesen,

bis zum Ende des Jahres alle Annehmlichkeiten,werden aber zum Jahreswechsel hinfliegen

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

vor 42 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

da hast du was falsch verstanden,der gehört meinem Kumpel in Spanien,wo ich den Hausotter spielen sollte,

hätte ich benutzen können,hatte sich aber wegen COVID erledigt,wäre geil gewesen,

bis zum Ende des Jahres alle Annehmlichkeiten,werden aber zum Jahreswechsel hinfliegen

Na ja... Wir kommen dann alle gleich mit 🤣

• Haha 11

...Bin schon wieder im Gedanken! 😄🤣😂

...schön rumposen! 😂 mit Üdi! 😄 volle Lautstärke! mit Manowar Violence and Bloodshed... 0:01 Alarm! 💪👌😄 0:41-1:00 ordentlich abbangen 😄 2:30 schön Luftgitarre 😄 im AMG! 😄

...Aus'm Weg ihr Malle Lappen! Jetzt kommen die MP Verrückten! 🤣😂

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The OfficeRock And Roll Comedy GIF by Paramount+Anderson Cooper Lol GIF

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Haha 3

Gerade eben schrieb Gladiator_MV:

...Bin schon wieder im Gedanken! 😄🤣😂

...schön rumposen! 😂 mit Üdi! 😄 volle Lautstärke! mit Manowar Violence and Bloodshed... 0:01 Alarm! 💪👌😄 0:41-1:00 ordentlich abbangen 😄 2:30 schön Luftgitarre 😄 im AMG! 😄

Jetzt kommen die MP Verrückten! 🤣😂

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The OfficeRock And Roll Comedy GIF by Paramount+Anderson Cooper Lol GIF

Du hast was vergessen......

reichlich Bier trinken

prostneu.gif.b473859639b125e81468e255d004a161.gif

• Haha 6

vor 20 Stunden schrieb swish:

@CAYENNE-FAHRER @extantsrevenge

könnte euch interessieren. Hoffe das dieser auch mit Dt Ton kommt

CD9D2AD0-C0FC-477B-B713-E0126CC6CF16.jpeg

giphy.gif

Ich bezweifle dass, dass da was kommt mit deutschem Ton. Schon seit "Legion of Super Heroes" kommt nichts mehr im deutschsprachigen Raum und Importe haben keinen deutschen Ton.

Die letzten 5 Movies habe ich alle als US Importe ...

• Like 9

Good morning.

I hope you're all well, those of you with the couch and the blanket, those of you with the hangover, those of you who walk on Sunday morning taking pictures of dry leaves, those of you who go to mass, those of you who drink a vermouth with friends before lunch, those of you who go to play with the kids, those of you who hate the noise of the neighbor's kids, and, above all, those of you who have to work on Sunday.

crashing-couch.gif

ajlQLhbrYQBPi.gif

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Catgirl said:

IMG_20231111_191714.jpg

In my opinion, the most significant thing about this cartoon is not the cats, but the fact that they both are cold and it doesn't occur to either of them to get close.

And for sure they will end up arguing over cats. 

Probably, who has more right to have one on him.

Who bought it.

Who buys its food.

Who cleans up its remains.

And which mother of two stepped on one the other day, which one takes the best care of them.

And most importantly: who wanted cats first. And who tried to stop it.

Looking at the cartoon, I think I can predict a minimum of 50 years together from here on out.

After all, they are only a regular couple.

frank-walter-cruel-6.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

Good morning.

I hope you're all well, those of you with the couch and the blanket, those of you with the hangover, those of you who walk on Sunday morning taking pictures of dry leaves, those of you who go to mass, those of you who drink a vermouth with friends before lunch, those of you who go to play with the kids, those of you who hate the noise of the neighbor's kids, and, above all, those of you who have to work on Sunday.

crashing-couch.gif

ajlQLhbrYQBPi.gif

...so I ate Kassler with kale earlier, and I drank now some beer and herbs because I'm still free tomorrow!

...and am currently listening to Manowar, Metallica & Maiden...

Happy Good Vibes GIF by Max  🍻😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

In my opinion, the most significant thing about this cartoon is not the cats, but the fact that they both are cold and it doesn't occur to either of them to get close.

It is a sign of our times: Whats mine is mine and what is yours is mine got get: With opions you need to alter the second part to .."is yours is wrong".

Edited by hal56
  • Like 6

right i have just been watching miracle on 34th street on telly this afternoon and it made me go check if there was a steelbook or 4k sadly there is not.

but i ordered a blu ray as i love that film anyway the site i was checking made other suggestions as well 😁

anyway found out tomorrow is releasing my favourite christmas film of all time in a new 4k release

Santa Claus: The Movie 4K UHD [Blu-ray] [Region A & B & C]

Favourite Christmas Films – Blogmas – Becky's Book Blog

so that i have to have before im broke 😁

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Santa-Claus-The-Movie-4K-Blu-ray/dp/B0CK4V8Q28?tag=bluraycom-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

german version below

Santa Claus (4K Ultra HD) (+ Blu-ray)

https://www.amazon.de/Santa-Claus-The-Movie-4K-Blu-ray/dp/B0CLGDJZQB?tag=bluraycom04-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

these are the only 2 versions worldwide for 4k 👍

i think german one maybe sold out but im not logged into amazon there so a german will need check logged in ,it may show up for you 👍

hope helps some of you 

basil 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1