• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌤️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Gang going to the dentist for my cleaning this morning! 😒 

Vintage Dentist GIF by US National Archives

0%
Mostly sunny; gradually warming up into the weekend

RealFeel®52°

RealFeel Shade™49°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindSSW 10 mph

• Like 13

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

Good Morning Cat GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi    

Wir haben heute unser 10 Hochzeitstag, mal sehen ob mein Mann mich heute mit was überrascht. 💝❤️💕

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Euch beiden! 💘🍷

Da hast du zum Glück das verflixte 7. ja schon hinter dir.......und bist uns einiges voraus.

Wir sind gerade erst im verflixten 7. Jahr........Spätstarter sozusagen, zumal wir schon seit 32 Jahren zusammen sind......

giphy.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Catgirl said:

We have our 10th wedding anniversary today, let's see if my husband surprises me with something today. 💝❤

Congrats @Catgirl Lindy to you and your hubby’s 10th wedding anniversary today❣️ 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

however…

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

🍷 🍷 🍷 

Kelly Reilly Breakup GIF by Britannia Season 3 Episode 21 GIF by Martin

Edited by Veum
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Good morning/afternoon, dear neighbors. 

After a bank holiday disconnected from the world, it was time to return to the cruel reality.

Obviously, I'm not saying this for you, but for the number of unserious people in the world. Sometimes I can understand Hannibal Lecter.

By the way, today early morning I discovered this short film, which many of you probably already know, but I didn't even know it existed.

And I enjoyed it like a pig. 😍

Have a nice day!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Wir haben heute unser 10 Hochzeitstag, mal sehen ob mein Mann mich heute mit was überrascht. 💝❤️💕

Dear @Catgirl.

Congratulations.!!! I hope you have many more happy years, and that today you have some exciting surprises!

The truth is that you have a lot of merit, you have achieved something not so frequent nowadays.

Even so, be cautious, because after 10 years together he could start to think that you are fond of him, and that is dangerous. You know how guys are, they are tough but then they feel a little friendly warmth, and they deflate. They go back to being a mama's boy.

Better keep your distance, at least until you get to 20 years together. Let him work it out. 

Let him know that to this day the best shelves are still for your Collector's Editions, and everything will be fine. 

Good luck!

And If you ever have any questions, ask here. In the MP Ramen Club we have solutions for everything. ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

13 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

If there will be no beautyshots the next hours, I will do that...

I thought you wanted to say with your gif that you won't be bound to any man... 🤔

No Holger that gif was a joke for Lindy on being bound to marriage, apparently the joke did not go over as well as I wanted 🫤 

• Like 6

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Casiusco:

Good morning/afternoon, dear neighbors. 

After a bank holiday disconnected from the world, it was time to return to the cruel reality.

Obviously, I'm not saying this for you, but for the number of unserious people in the world. Sometimes I can understand Hannibal Lecter.

By the way, today early morning I discovered this short film, which many of you probably already know, but I didn't even know it existed.

And I enjoyed it like a pig. 😍

Have a nice day!

I didn't even know that short film yet. Great! 😅

• Haha 6

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Rockntoni87:

Moin…

Freude hält sich erstmal in grenzen

IMG_8461.jpeg

vor 9 Stunden schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

schon wieder Spider-Man,jetzt reichts aber,easy pass

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

Easy pass.

Das einzig Gute an dieser Geschichte ist, dass man mal etwas Zeit zum Durchatmen hat.

Blufans und WeET reichen. Hab das erste Spidey-Manta-OC schon ausgelassen.

Jedes Mal, wenn ich denke, dass an alten Sachen nichts mehr da ist und Neues endlich kommen kann, kommt wieder so wat Aufgewärmtes... 🙄

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Fortis93:

ScreenShot2023-11-02at10_47_13pm.thumb.png.6bef56bc2b93600fb3039d4c891c4f72.png

Ich kann gar nicht genug gekommen 🤣 ... und da ich eh alle WWA Editionen auslasse, passt mir das alles, was noch kommt.

Spider-Man: Homecoming, habe ich nur das Filmarena Steelbook und eine Blufans Eidition

Spider-Man: Far From Home, habe ich nur eine Filmarena Edition

Spider-Man: No Way Home, habe ich gar nichts ... bis jetzt

Also, let's go Spidy 

giphy.gif

Edited by Blu Magic Ray
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Ich kann gar nicht genug gekommen 🤣 ... und da ich eh alle WWA Editionen auslasse, passt mir das alles, was noch kommt.

Spider_man: Homecoming, habe ich nur das Filmarena Steelbook und eine Blufans Eidition

Spider-Man: Far From Home, habe ich nur eine Filmarena Edition

Spider-Man: No Way Home, habe ich gar nichts ... bis jetzt

Also, let's go Spidy 

giphy.gif

DAS ist die Einstellung die ein exhter Psycho braucht! Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares

bin nur enttäuscht dass du noch nicht alle im überfluss hast um noch weitere editionen dazuzustellen

• Haha 12