• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Gentleman:

Häh, das ist ja jetzt ein ganz anderes... befinden wir uns noch im Brainstorming-Modus?? 😂

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Auch wenn ich einiges von denen echt toll finde, allen voran die Holzklasse, die Qualität der Teile schwankt schon sehr zwischen...

Well Done Ok GIF by de chinezen

...und...

fail black and white GIF

Aber bis es mal zur Veröffentlichung kommt...alles Fähnchen im Wind..

Mary Poppins Wind GIF

Artwork A oder B...die Entscheidung...

season 1 friends GIF

Der Vorbesteller...

kind GIF

;)

Edited by javi
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Basil said:

oh and udi the title at the bottom of the poster reminds me of the wife (the last word) xD

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin 

basil xD 

Demeter
In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Demeter is the Olympian goddess of the harvest and agriculture, presiding over crops, grains, food, and the fertility of the earth. Although she is mostly known as a grain goddess, she also appeared as a goddess of health, birth, and marriage, and had connections to the Underworld. She is also called Deo. In Greek tradition, Demeter is the second child of the Titans Rhea and Cronus, and sister to Hestia, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. Like her other siblings but Zeus, she was swallowed by her father as an infant and rescued by Zeus. Through her brother Zeus, she became the mother of Persephone, a fertility goddess. One of the most notable Homeric Hymns, the Homeric Hymn to Demeter, tells the story of Persephone's abduction by Hades and Demeter's search for her. When Hades, the King of the Underworld, wished to make Persephone his wife, he abducted her from a field while she was picking flowers, with Zeus' leave.

Season 3 Starz GIF by American Gods image.thumb.jpeg.f6f233122dd264772e432c7dc343bd8d.jpeg

• Like 6

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Demeter
In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Demeter is the Olympian goddess of the harvest and agriculture, presiding over crops, grains, food, and the fertility of the earth. Although she is mostly known as a grain goddess, she also appeared as a goddess of health, birth, and marriage, and had connections to the Underworld. She is also called Deo. In Greek tradition, Demeter is the second child of the Titans Rhea and Cronus, and sister to Hestia, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. Like her other siblings but Zeus, she was swallowed by her father as an infant and rescued by Zeus. Through her brother Zeus, she became the mother of Persephone, a fertility goddess. One of the most notable Homeric Hymns, the Homeric Hymn to Demeter, tells the story of Persephone's abduction by Hades and Demeter's search for her. When Hades, the King of the Underworld, wished to make Persephone his wife, he abducted her from a field while she was picking flowers, with Zeus' leave.

Season 3 Starz GIF by American Gods image.thumb.jpeg.f6f233122dd264772e432c7dc343bd8d.jpeg

Demeter is the oldest bio association in Germany. I think...since 1924... ;)

200.gif

Edited by javi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

Bei mir is bei Amazon Italien bisher jedes verdammte Steel verbeult gewesen - nicht alles grossen Dellen - z.T. nur'n halben Zentimeter gross - aber es reicht und man siehts.

Und es waren mehr als 10 Bestellungen.

Unterstütze ich nicht mehr.

Gerade alle 3  Rebell, Falke und der andere aus Italien gekommen und alles pikobello. 4k hat deutschen Ton, und preiswerter als in der BRD 42 zu 18 Euro 🤣

• Like 4

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Veum:

I meant I do not know what your “Demeter is the oldest bio association in Germany. I think...since 1924” means in Germany! 🙃

It meant, why I think it's funny/strange, that there is a movie with the word "Demeter" on its cover. And the cover looks like something really dark and creepy.

This word brought back memories of my childhood, when we went for grocery shopping, and my mother bought some Demeter stuff.

We kids hated that bio organic healthy stuff. ;)

That's all. 🙈🤷

• Like 1
  • Haha 3