Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, hal56 said:

I can confirm.

Here you have peace in front of such pain-free individuals

Rauris Valley (@rauris) / Twitter

@hal56 is the fountain of youth there for Veum? 🧐 👴 

old man celebs GIF

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

You don't have to make a bigger thing out of it than it is. At the moment, you can only give a certain number of likes, as you are no longer a premium member. It only stands out negatively to you and other former premiums from the German Room, as you are one of the active people and are also people who give likes (which I think is good).

In all the years here on the forum, I have had the experience that there are not too many members who also like. Especially with important, informative, or elaborate posts, this is unfortunately the rule. Sometimes it is really demotivating when you do a lot of work on something that concerns 100+ people and you get 10 likes. I often have more likes on my "Good Morning Post" (thank you for that) than on Announcements, Awards or Beautyshots in the release topic.

Most premium members don't really use their "Like Power" and actually 98% of regular members don't need their likes, 90% probably don't use them at all.

I have already mentioned this with the likes in the team and you will see if it changes.

Nils howabout a TITLE for Veum… “Mike king of the likes” 🏆 

He Likes It Life Cereal GIF

4 hours ago, raylight said:

I felt the same way with the Smurfs. Of course, a DE forum makes things easier. But I think it's cool to be here internationally now. I can at least improve my English a little from time to time. *shame*

lost in translation film GIF

4 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

I agree with that

I feel the same way, I feel comfortable here too, I think if the German room didn't exist, nothing would be going on here either, see FR,UK,dead pants

I agree Udi the German Room is where it’s happening, I’ve tried my hardest to get the English Room going but to no avail 😞 

Miami Vice 80S GIF

• Like 7

2 hours ago, pluto57 said:

Habe soeben über Fedex LotR Teil 1+2 bekommen, zusätzlich Zoll. Für Teil 3 kommt dann noch eine weitere Rechnung. Über die Gesamtkosten der 3 Edis hüllen wir mal lieber den Mantel des Schweigens....🙈

Glücklicherweise passen die SCF21 Schutzhüllen für die HDzeta Silver Labels. Da hatte ich noch 4....😃

Glückwunsch! Ich habe leider noch keine Trackingnummer erhalten. Aber ich kann warten... 😎😎😎

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Catgirl said:

@extantsrevenge welches hast du IT oder FR? 

Deutsches Steelbook

1 hour ago, Catgirl said:

@extantsrevenge darf ich nun Serien OC posten oder nicht?🤔

Nein, Serien gehen bei dem nicht.

1 hour ago, Cornbuster said:

Nö, warum, wenn ich nicht mal'n Titel bekomme?

Dann mach ich mir auch die Mühe mit'n Fotos nich.

popeno.gif.0c707519be88417eccf4c0e3f4e07d1b.gif

Soller schauen, wo er seine German-award-elite sonst herbekommt.

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

em5.gif

musst doch nur deine alten Bilder wieder benutzen 😜

So gehste also mit Deinen Landsleuten um.

Merk ich mir.

Michael C Hall Point GIF

afraid-scared.gif

Dann nich.

Eddie Murphy Whatever GIF by Coming to America

giphy.gif

• Haha 8
  • Sad 1

was just looking on zavvi facebook went to zavvi site to look at john wick 4 and then saw the price 41 turns out was euros i was having a heart attack at all the rises.

have managed to change it back to uk pounds now prices are back to normal xD 

sure i did not change to euros so anyone that pays normally in pounds check your currency has not changed!!!!!

and is john wick cover ugly?????

basil 👍

• Like 6

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

Hab ich zwar bei Wikipedia gelesen, aber auch egal. Nee nochmal alles bei Wikipedia durchlesen und überlegen ob ich den Titel habe, da hab ich keine Lust zu..... Dann zählt er halt nicht..... 

Was gibts du leicht auf! Klau oder leihe von irgendwem einen Stallone oder Costner Film und du hast den Award.

Herrgott, die Hälfte von Stallones Filmen alleine zählen. 

Hier nur ein Auszug der möglichen Sly Filme:

image.png.53311a1f2b27279cb6f48074d1502ab7.png

Edited by hal56
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb pluto57:

Habe soeben über Fedex LotR Teil 1+2 bekommen, zusätzlich  Zoll. Für Teil 3 kommt dann noch eine weitere Rechnung. Über die Gesamtkosten der 3 Edis hüllen wir mal lieber den Mantel des Schweigens....🙈

Glücklicherweise passen die SCF21 Schutzhüllen für die HDzeta Silver Labels. Da hatte ich noch 4....😃

Offensichtlich wurde mein Post zensiert. Mir war bislang nicht bekannt, dass man die Höhe der Zollgebühren, die man bezahlt hat, auch nicht nennen darf.....😒🙄

giphy.gif

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

Was mich wundert sind die unterschiedlichen Preise, wie kommt das? Einer sagt was von 24,xx ich 26,xx du 29,xx ??????? 

Das liegt zum einen an der Angabe des Warenwerts auf dem Paket und zum anderen an den sich ändernden täglichen Wechselkursen......

• Like 8
  • Confused 1