• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Toni I would like to visit this beautiful type of site to give me a better euphoria at the moment… enjoy my friend❣️

👌...Yes, that's good... for the well-being... 🤩❤️👌✌️

...enjoy the nature...

ridley scott gladiator GIFI Love You Kiss GIF by Sésamo   🙂👌

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Veum still feels like this with swollen knee/leg and pain 😞 

peter griffin fox GIF by Family Guy

...I hope...

Get Well Soon Love GIF by BrittDoesDesign ...Mike... 👌✌️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gladiator_MV said:

👌...Yes, that's good... for the well-being... 🤩❤️👌✌️

...enjoy the nature...

ridley scott gladiator GIFI Love You Kiss GIF by Sésamo   🙂👌

...I hope...

Get Well Soon Love GIF by BrittDoesDesign ...Mike... 👌✌️

Toni this could be another long process for me as a couple of summers ago I had what is called IT Band which affected my left leg for over 3 months with much pain (it has the same symptoms as Sciatica )…

Spoiler

Sciatica is pain going down the leg from the lower back. This pain may go down the back, outside, or front of the leg. Onset is often sudden following activities like heavy lifting, though gradual onset may also occur. The pain is often described as shooting.Typically, symptoms are only on one side of the body. Certain causes, however, may result in pain on both sides. Lower back pain is sometimes present.Weakness or numbness may occur in various parts of the affected leg and foot.

It is really puzzling as this recent health-problem just showed up last Wednesday… I just pray 🙏 this current health problem will not last as long as the other I mentioned 😞 

complaining season 3 GIF by STARZ

Edited by Veum
  • Like 7

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Veum:

Toni this could be another long process for me as a couple of summers ago I had what is called IT Band which affected my left leg for over 3 months with much pain (it has the same symptoms as Sciatica )…

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Sciatica is pain going down the leg from the lower back. This pain may go down the back, outside, or front of the leg. Onset is often sudden following activities like heavy lifting, though gradual onset may also occur. The pain is often described as shooting.Typically, symptoms are only on one side of the body. Certain causes, however, may result in pain on both sides. Lower back pain is sometimes present.Weakness or numbness may occur in various parts of the affected leg and foot.

It is really puzzling as this recent health-problem just showed up last Wednesday… I just pray 🙏 this current health problem will not last as long as the other I mentioned 😞 

complaining season 3 GIF by STARZ

👌✌️🙂

babewatch.gif

Relaxing 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, Veum said:

Toni I would like to visit this beautiful type of site to give me a better euphoria at the moment… enjoy my friend❣️

Veum still feels like this with swollen knee/leg and pain 😞 

peter griffin fox GIF by Family Guy

hi mike as my friend i could not decide whether to wish you get better or give you a video nasty, so i decided to do BOTH xD 

that way you know im your true friend, as in if a friend can't take the piss who can? xD 

so 

Get Well Soon Love GIF by BrittDoesDesign

and 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Like 7