IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 3 Stunden schrieb raylight:

Boah, was ne Nacht, sowas von warm. UNd bei uns regnet es gerade und draussen ist es "semi-schwül". 😂

...Ja! 😓😓😓 Bei uns auch, Daniel... regnet auch gerade und draussen ist es "schwül". Da helfen nur kühle Biere! 😋😛😄🤣

Ich bin auch dabei !

Minions Funny Gif GIF

👍😃🤜🤛

Toni, das schreit ja förmlich nach einer ausführlichen, nächtlichen Berichterstattung !

rammstein_girl_zunge_001.gif.7236d5d5f6d226427dcbd585b89d2a93.giframmstein004.gif.c795a36b0bef9d9eb40ae63405659bde.giframmstein_girl_zunge_002.gif.8209202d984276c6e079bb720c2aa0c7.gif

rammstein003b.gif.3935d2a331f5c62385740f1c3fd294ef.giframmstein_girl_insane_001.gif.2036259da4c59003eadcb7a976742e76.gif

Fight Jump GIF by Ustomed Instrumente200.gif

• Haha 6

• Replies 106.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 52 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Nein, die Plain kann man benutzen. Hatte doch eine Neue Version gepostet

Definition of a Quarter-Slip for this Award!

All Premium Editions that are named by the retailer as Quarter-Slip are eligible for this award!

Please don't confuse a regular J-Card with a Quarter-Slip. Most Premium Quarter-Slips are covering the back of a Steelbook, and the lower quarter of the front (while also covering the sides in that quarter area). They are open at the bottom, so you could slide them down or up. That is the most common design used on Premium Releases. If you have a regular release that is like that it is also okay to use for this award. See this post a for an example.

There are some alternate Premium Quarter-Slip designs, these are only allowed to use when the edition is officially named Quarter-Slip by the Premium retailer!

...Alles Gut! Nils... 👌👍 Hätte ich sowieso gemacht... 🙃🙂 The Wrestler PA bleibt natürlich eine 1/4 Quarter Slip Edition! 👌👍

Die ja nun auch wirklich sehr ansehnlich ist... 🤩👌👍

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Which Cover would you like to order?

I could order one for you, but it would has to be one, which I haven't bought (because just one per Buyer).

I have bought Cover D - so if yo want this one, I would write him, if it is possible to get two (one for me and one for you).

Very kind of you, that is the one I would like to get, the padded edition, if it is not possible I would settle for A

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 6

@Noir21

My Work Is Done Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I have ordered the padded one (Cover D) for you and paid in advance - so, he will not c*ncel the order, I guess.

Further I have sent an email to the owner of BMV, if it would be possible, to send it to Spain - would be better because of the shipping costs.

After his response I will send you a PM regarding Address and my Paypal etc...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Can't agree with your WeET statement @Basil. I think they handle it exactly right. Announce a release when they know that they can release within the next 1-2 months, seems to me very customer friendly.

I'm personally very annoyed by retailers that announce and announce title after title and then nothing comes out. We really did not like that BN Edge was delayed, because we don't want to end up like others, but we really did not anticipate the closure of all the factories in China. Thankfully they are done now.

Anyway HDzeta has become a little boring these days, with only rereleasing all the past movies, in my view it is stupid and should not be done. If you had a title before you simply don't visit it again no matter what.

Manta is very strong now. For me besides WeET the winner of the last few years. They clearly have a plan. Only downside is the same contents in each edition, and I'm not really a fan of the new concept in which they remove the Single Lenti for some kind of goodie.

• CME_Goonies_1024x1024.jpg?v=1621443319

• CMC_copia_1024x1024.jpg?v=1621445066

• CMA_1024x1024.jpg?v=1621444967

NEW ARRIVALS

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

@Cornbuster

Australian word of the day: Bogan.

Bogan = Hinterwäldler

Confused The Beverly Hillbillies GIF rock and roll lol GIF by TV Land Classic 

the beverly hillbillies dance GIF by TV Land Classic

4 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Früher hab ich Foster's gerne getrunken, es war nicht so bitter..... aber jetzt schmeckt es auch nicht mehr 

Wine Rose GIF

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

giphy.gif

German Room ist ziemlich gemein 😵

giphy.gif

Alle zusammengekommen und auf das Hörnchen

i-will-not-be-bullied-david.gif

scared london GIF by Much

2 hours ago, pluto57 said:

Bereits auf Jeff IT hier live...VÖ 05.10.

Highlander.thumb.jpg.0fd10120ae2a70461cc765fc6f99a335.jpg

christopher lambert highlander GIF

1 hour ago, Cornbuster said:

@Noir21

My Work Is Done Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I have ordered the padded one (Cover D) for you and paid in advance - so, he will not c*ncel the order, I guess.

Further I have sent an email to the owner of BMV, if it would be possible, to send it to Spain - would be better because of the shipping costs.

After his response I will send you a PM regarding Address and my Paypal etc...

I Like You Reaction GIF by My Spy 

behind the scenes corn maze GIF by Justin Timberlake

Edited by Veum
  • Like 10