IGNORED

Turbine Medien is having a "fall cleaning" sale

pygospa

Hey movie lovers and collectors,

the German independent label "Turbine Medien" is doing a "fall cleaning" sale, i.e. a selection of their releases is rather cheap on their website, including a few FuturePaks (they call them "Turbine Steel" - but be aware, Turbine only carries Futurepaks, no Steelbooks!), Mediabooks and even some Box sets. I think the most interesting releases (at least for me) would be the two boxsets:

I do own the Invisible Man box (I also have their first edition boxset of Hellraiser, which was more pompous, so I don't know how this boxset compares to the one I own), if you wish to see some pictures, I can make them, and upload them in an extra thread. And if you have any questions regarding any of the other releases as well, feel free to ask, maybe I can help.

I'll tag @Grendel once more (I feel like I'm doing that every other post nowadays :D ), because I remember him talking about the desire to maybe get the Invisible Man boxset in some other thread. Feel free to tag anyone you know that might find something at this sale  :)

PS: Also lately, I feel like I should be getting a commission by these labels :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, pygospa said:

Hey movie lovers and collectors,

the German independent label "Turbine Medien" is doing a "fall cleaning" sale, i.e. a selection of their releases is rather cheap on their website, including a few FuturePaks (they call them "Turbine Steel" - but be aware, Turbine only carries Futurepaks, no Steelbooks!), Mediabooks and even some Box sets. I think the most interesting releases (at least for me) would be the two boxsets:

I do own the Invisible Man box (I also have their first edition boxset of Hellraiser, which was more pompous, so I don't know how this boxset compares to the one I own), if you wish to see some pictures, I can make them, and upload them in an extra thread. And if you have any questions regarding any of the other releases as well, feel free to ask, maybe I can help.

I'll tag @Grendel once more (I feel like I'm doing that every other post nowadays :D ), because I remember him talking about the desire to maybe get the Invisible Man boxset in some other thread. Feel free to tag anyone you know that might find something at this sale  :)

PS: Also lately, I feel like I should be getting a commission by these labels :D 

Thanks for the heads up.
I just snagged both. 
I had been wanting to grab the Hellraiser one for awhile but could not justify $100+ and I have the Scarlet Box from Arrow already. 

I wish they would do the rest of the Monster ones as well. 
I had always hoped someone would do a premium of those movies. But seems nowadays we are only getting whatever is coming out on 4K. 

Thanks

Michael

4 minutes ago, mjk said:

How much was shipping for the US if you dont mind? 

This is the break down for both on the invoice.

Shipping costs: € 22.95

Total net costs: € 97.28

plus 16% VAT € 15.57

Total gross costs: € 112.85

1 USD = 0.8192 EUR

Total was $137.76

My biggest concern was how it would be shipped. Too many companies do not ship/pack properly and dealing with them for a refund is a headache I don't want. 
I contacted and they said they pack properly. I have bought plenty of their stuff but never direct.

So all good.

Edited by mgurau
Addition.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mgurau said:

This is the break down for both on the invoice.

Shipping costs: € 22.95

Total net costs: € 97.28

plus 16% VAT € 15.57

Total gross costs: € 112.85

1 USD = 0.8192 EUR

Total was $137.76

My biggest concern was how it would be shipped. Too many companies do not ship/pack properly and dealing with them for a refund is a headache I don't want. 
I contacted and they said they pack properly. I have bought plenty of their stuff but never direct.

So all good.

The Hellraiser set on Amazon Germany is 90 Euro, or $106 roughly. Add shipping, a longer wait time and guaranteed to not be packed properly and. I think would almost be at $130 just for Hellraiser on Amazon Germany. If they will even ship to me in US. It seems hit and miss. Some stuff they will, some not. No rhyme or reason as to what will. 

Oh, nice to hear that this tip was helpful for you. Let us know if everything arrives in good condition, will you? For Germany, Turbine always packs quite well. Unfortunately, DHL in my city is the worst (instead of carying packages from the post to the car, I once saw them, one staying in the shop and throwing the packages on to the street while the other one picked them up from the street and threw them into his car!!!). They manage to break things even if they are perfectly packed.

But my last package from Turbine came in a cardboard box and inside the Movies where all spearately wrapped with bubble wrap. So at least on the side of Turbine you cannot find anything to argue about.

And yeah, I've been waiting for similar boxes on the other monsters as well. A box for each monster collecting all movies in that monster-series as they have done with the Invisible Man would be so great. Unfortunately the Invisible Man does not seem to be selling well enough, given that they still have copies left, and I've got this a year ago for the same price (plus it was offered even a bit cheaper on another sale that I unfortunately missed).

But yeah, they do really beautiful releases, and I am always happy to read their name when there is a new release announced for one of the movies I like. Just check out their "The Thing", "Psycho", or their latest "Werewolf in London" releases out. Just crazy, the amount of detail and love they put into both packaging & extras, as well as the content on the discs.

• Like 3

I'm tardy to the party once more but it looks like the sales are still on.

Thanks very much once more for tagging me @pygospa🥰

I've only been on here sporadically as of the last few days due to work deadlines but I'm slowly catching up!

I may need to grab that "Invisible Man" set.

As tempting as the "Hellraiser" set is, I have the Gold Box and The Scarlet Box already so I'll probably pass.

There's a couple others I may jump on though, i.e. "DreamScape" which is actually VERY good, with Dennis Quaid as the star.

Cheers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grendel said:

I'm tardy to the party once more but it looks like the sales are still on.

Thanks very much once more for tagging me @pygospa🥰

I've only been on here sporadically as of the last few days due to work deadlines but I'm slowly catching up!

I may need to grab that "Invisible Man" set.

As tempting as the "Hellraiser" set is, I have the Gold Box and The Scarlet Box already so I'll probably pass.

There's a couple others I may jump on though, i.e. "DreamScape" which is actually VERY good, with Dennis Quaid as the star.

Cheers!

Better jump on it. They said runs till the end of the week, but I assumed it would end today. Surprised to still see running.
So could end today, but hard to say with it probably running on their time zone. Huuuuuurrry

Michael

2 hours ago, pygospa said:

Oh, nice to hear that this tip was helpful for you. Let us know if everything arrives in good condition, will you? For Germany, Turbine always packs quite well. Unfortunately, DHL in my city is the worst (instead of carying packages from the post to the car, I once saw them, one staying in the shop and throwing the packages on to the street while the other one picked them up from the street and threw them into his car!!!). They manage to break things even if they are perfectly packed.

But my last package from Turbine came in a cardboard box and inside the Movies where all spearately wrapped with bubble wrap. So at least on the side of Turbine you cannot find anything to argue about.

And yeah, I've been waiting for similar boxes on the other monsters as well. A box for each monster collecting all movies in that monster-series as they have done with the Invisible Man would be so great. Unfortunately the Invisible Man does not seem to be selling well enough, given that they still have copies left, and I've got this a year ago for the same price (plus it was offered even a bit cheaper on another sale that I unfortunately missed).

But yeah, they do really beautiful releases, and I am always happy to read their name when there is a new release announced for one of the movies I like. Just check out their "The Thing", "Psycho", or their latest "Werewolf in London" releases out. Just crazy, the amount of detail and love they put into both packaging & extras, as well as the content on the discs.

Will do.
I have been real happy with the stuff they have released. I got both Psycho editions. Deluxe and regular box set. Even though the regular has the same stuff except a smaller box. I got both The Thing versions. i couldn't decide which I liked better. 
I am going to try to get both American Werewolf versions. If I had to pick one, I like the wolf face one, which is sold out. Can still get the other and hopefully in a few days it will still be available and will pre-order. I wanted to do the sale stuff. 
Amazon Germany keeps e-mailing me alerts saying it is back in stock and I go to it and it is not available. 4 times in 2 days. 2 of I went to 30 seconds after receiving the e-mail. Nothing, I was so annoyed I got on the chat and was bitchin' and they said we will give you 5 euro for your troubles.  :)
I hope I can grab that one at some point. 

I wish a company would do the Original Monster Classics. The Universal ones. maybe not need all the extra Complete ones  come with, but the originals. Maybe Bride of Frank too. You could do so much cool stuff and there is a stop using inappropriate language ton of great art. Artists like Basil Gogos. Crazy no one has done. I could see a smaller boutique company. like EverythingBlu doing it. I wish. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again. Keep you posted.

Michael

2 minutes ago, mgurau said:

I wish a company would do the Original Monster Classics. The Universal ones. maybe not need all the extra Complete ones  come with, but the originals.

But what exactly are you looking for with these classics? Beacuse there where already these Steelbooks with the Alex Ross artwork - I think even in the States, where they not? I got those in a boxset from Zavvi collecting all the Steelbooks (Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, The Mummy, The Invisible Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon). And then the very dear @Veum also got me the Versions you have in the States, with these awesome Glow in the Dark Slipcovers. And then there are Cofin-Boxets, a Boxset with miniature busts, and many others. So these films are out there on Blu-ray, which makes me wonder, what in particular you are searching for?

This is why I would love to see something different - as a completionist I miss all the related movies, e.g. with Dracula, for instance, I would love to see a Dracula box, and I hope by Turbine in the same manor that they did the Invisible man, containing the movies:

• Dracula
  • Dracula (Spanish Version)
  • Dracula's Daughter
  • Son of Dracula
  • House of Dracula

And same for the other titles During the 20s - 50s, there where probably 30-40 movies all revolving arround our 5 monsters. I think it's a shame that only the first, the original classics get all the attention, and the rest is lost. And that's why I love the Turbine box so much, as it houses not only all the movies, but also the parody with Abbott and Costello.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pygospa said:

But what exactly are you looking for with these classics? Beacuse there where already these Steelbooks with the Alex Ross artwork - I think even in the States, where they not? I got those in a boxset from Zavvi collecting all the Steelbooks (Dracula, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, The Mummy, The Invisible Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon). And then the very dear @Veum also got me the Versions you have in the States, with these awesome Glow in the Dark Slipcovers. And then there are Cofin-Boxets, a Boxset with miniature busts, and many others. So these films are out there on Blu-ray, which makes me wonder, what in particular you are searching for?

This is why I would love to see something different - as a completionist I miss all the related movies, e.g. with Dracula, for instance, I would love to see a Dracula box, and I hope by Turbine in the same manor that they did the Invisible man, containing the movies:

• Dracula
  • Dracula (Spanish Version)
  • Dracula's Daughter
  • Son of Dracula
  • House of Dracula

And same for the other titles During the 20s - 50s, there where probably 30-40 movies all revolving arround our 5 monsters. I think it's a shame that only the first, the original classics get all the attention, and the rest is lost. And that's why I love the Turbine box so much, as it houses not only all the movies, but also the parody with Abbott and Costello.

Aaah, the Abbot and Costello ones are great.

I did grab all the Glow in the dark slips too. Those are cool. I have the US and UK box sets that have all, not all the extra ones...the Complete sets. I was not a fan of the Alex Ross Steelbooks and would not consider them premiums anyway. But while I think He is a good artist, is the last person I would have had do those steels. 

I would like to see a premium like WCL puts out or any of the companies. A nice box slip, or Digipack, with booklets and art cards, etc. Doesn't have to be a steel for me if done really nice, it can be amaray. 

I do like your idea of doing a release of the Complete ones, like the Dracula you mentioned. That would be really nice. 

There are just so many older movies and definitive classics that they ignore, lets say Halloween, the original, or Friday the 13th,  Nightmare on Elm Street, Chucky, etc. No one. but they will do several versions of the horrible remakes.

Like you mentioned though, there are several nice versions of the monster movies, would just like something a tad more special. I doubt it will ever happen though, 

I do really like the Invisible man set from Germany and even something like that for all-each-would be nice, even though I am sure text is in German, only downside, but still any art is great. As far as them not selling well, didn't know it existed. Did not seem to be any push when it came out or since?

Michael

Edited by mgurau
Added comment.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mgurau said:

There are just so many older movies and definitive classics that they ignore, lets say Halloween, the original, or Friday the 13th,  Nightmare on Elm Street, Chucky, etc.

Uh... I guess we've been lucky in Germany, because those titles you mention, we got as Mediabook releases, some of them just currently:

• Halloween - This is probably the worst situation. Halloween was released before I was into collecting Blu-rays (I still hunted for DVDs when this got released and I didn't realize it). There was a Mediabook-series from different labels all contributing to have a more or less similar design. There is a second release but that is somewhat strange as it is only for abonnoment customers of a certain shop and you only get it, when you've gotten the once released before, all rather strange - and also they only did a couple of them and nobody knows if the rest will follow. So here I would really also love to see a new premium release as well:
    IMG_6826.thumb.JPG.7f2138a27ffbac6a085b89a114b606bc.JPG
    IMG_6827.thumb.JPG.30697a53193818e52c1a514f535b8d60.JPGIMG_6828.thumb.JPG.af45a719f6cfcf0f0c0cbd0ed21bbed6.JPG

• Friday the 13th - This was a huge deal, 84 Entertainment got right to most of the parts, and the ones they didn't get the rights for they asked the other studio to partner up. There was a padded Mediabook relese which was rather expensive and in my eyes from the design perspective rather uninspired, but it was pretty popular. A year later '84 Entertainment released three additional covers in normal Mediabooks and the other label did it's own covers, to cache in (with hardly any efforts on their side regarding package and content - but at least for the first time you could get all of them in Germany). One of those three looked really spectacular in my opinion:

5a8d34335755b6103c3e3a59.thumb.jpeg.3588c0b2ca4227837ce3aba306062cdd.jpeg1.thumb.jpeg.ed62559df013b3d104a72b8fa66cbbb1.jpeg

These pictures don't show all releases of course - I couldn't find any complete collection, unfortunately. But there where even companys who started making boxes for these (only the padded ones), incuding the documentary and the soundtrack on Vinyl, etc. So yeah, rather huge, in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

88by7wz8x4621.thumb.jpg.5ce1827a9273240789b288087e8ea6a8.jpg

EDIT: AAAAH SORRY - I WASN'T FINISHED YET! AND GIVEN THE SMALL TIME WINDOW TO EDIT THIS, I'LL SPLIT IT INTO TWO PARTS! SORRY!

Edited by pygospa
  • Like 2

Part 2: Sorry. I accidentally submitted, before being finnished -.-  (Did I already rant about the fact that you cannot edit your posts later?)

• Friday the 13th - Now as I wasn't able to hunt down all of them yet and a few of them being really expensive, I was ranting about this with a friend recently, and he suggested getting the boxset from Shout Factory, which will have all new 4K masters, in an incredible looking slipcase box with a booklet, and a lot of new extras and bonuses exclusive to this set.

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_National_72dpi.png.639aacdef8f93b064719687796d47af9.png

• Nightmare on Elm Street - This one I got complete. Again it was released as a padded version as well as a non-padded one, both at the same time, both with the same Artwork, and again really beautiful artwork as well as something special you hardly get these days: Spine Images. Really stunning set, and this is still available - didn't sell too well, probably becasue it is a repack of an old set, where the Blu-ray discs had two movies on one disk - so yeah, when you get all of these you have every blu-ray copy twice :D Plus a DVD copy included as well (as any proper Mediabook ha(s|d)). But it looks incredible...

865470393_81ddh-gBVL._SL1370_.thumb.jpg.6418a5dc43731d28dafc6539bce99ef6.jpg
    61bjXHtRKcL._SL1055_.thumb.jpg.dbe768e37ead16b8b44e560ac8c19d57.jpg

• Chucky - Again this one is a bit of a mess, as '84 Entertainment grabbed the rights for the first movie while Birnenblatt was still trying to get licenses for the entire set. D1ck-move if you ask me. Yet, Birnenblatt got the rights to all other Cucky movies (except for the newest Reboot), and they had 2 covers each, one with the classical motive, one with the drawn artwork. At the moment they are trying to negotiate with '84 Entertainment to get the rights for a second relese of the first part after '84 Entertainment did their release in a padded Mediabook (that isn't too bad either - it has a lenticular window with the Chucky face, and looks like the box Chucky comes in). Birnenblatt did also make large Hartboxen of these, with the booklet included. Again I think they did a great job, and I got all of them, except for the first one, which was too expensive for my taste - hoping for a second release by Birnenblatt that fits the artwork covers I opted for....

946190955_Chucky--Die-Mrderpuppe-Mediabook-Edition-wattiert-2x-Blu-ray.jpg.dda2049b3f14f40f544f54e671e35b2f.jpgChucky-2-und-3-jeweils-in-2-verschiedenen-Mediabook-Editionen-Blu-ray-DVD.png.775aca22100ff36c6691108a7e870191.pngChucky-und-seine-Braut-und-Chuckys-Baby-jeweils-in-2-Mediabook-Editionen-Blu-ray-Audio-CD-36-seitiges-Booklet.jpg.474c14afe091b7746d0be0aa75fd75cc.jpgchucky-mediabook.jpg.1f41a7e0a25d636769f8d172e7c03380.jpg

Now, I am not sure if we are just lucky in Germany, because you guys don't get premium releases of these. But once more I feel like it's not hard to get these movies in premium releases because they are so famous. Chucky, Nightmare, Friday the 13th. Those are titles that sell really well, so labels in Germany are trying to secure rights and get out premium editions, which for us usually means Mediabooks. What I personally miss are those titles that weren't as famous. E.g. I would like to see a "Cube" set, or a "I know what you did last Summer...", etc. There you only get single titles if you are lucky.

But I hope that you have now a good starting point to look out for some releases you might not have heard about yet. As usually, in Germany these are famous and discussed quite intensively on Websites, Social Meida, etc. But as usually, German companies are only targeting the German market. I guess, this has multiple reasons and License argreements might be one (given that IP owners want to license them to every country individually so they get the most out of their IP). Another one unfortunately is what you already talked about:

10 hours ago, mgurau said:

even though I am sure text is in German, only downside, but still any art is great.

In Germany it is rather impossible to sell anything that is not German. This is in drastic contrast to some of our neighbouring countires (such as Denmark or the Netherlands) where it is totally normal to have movies and series broadcasted in English with German subtitles. But in Germany, if the booklet is English, or the movie has to be seen with subtitles, it won't sell, so no one touches it. Bad for labels who would wish to sell internationally (which a lot of our labels easily could given the quality of the products), and I fear that these smaller labels will die out sooner or later as to the overall shrinking physical media market. We are too commodious in that regard - given that we have excellent dubbing (probably the best in the world - which is a blessing AND a course - it's rather expensive, so noumerous movies that are special interest never get released in Germany at all - I have probably 80% of my Japanese Movie collection imported, as there is no release in Germany, but in UK you can get them in Japanese audio with English subtitles) no one wants to be "bothered" with English even though nearly everyone understands and speaks it, as it is a mandatory class in schools.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:25 AM, pygospa said:

Part 2: Sorry. I accidentally submitted, before being finnished -.-  (Did I already rant about the fact that you cannot edit your posts later?)

• Friday the 13th - Now as I wasn't able to hunt down all of them yet and a few of them being really expensive, I was ranting about this with a friend recently, and he suggested getting the boxset from Shout Factory, which will have all new 4K masters, in an incredible looking slipcase box with a booklet, and a lot of new extras and bonuses exclusive to this set.

Fri13Collect_BD_BeautyShots_National_72dpi.png.639aacdef8f93b064719687796d47af9.png

• Nightmare on Elm Street - This one I got complete. Again it was released as a padded version as well as a non-padded one, both at the same time, both with the same Artwork, and again really beautiful artwork as well as something special you hardly get these days: Spine Images. Really stunning set, and this is still available - didn't sell too well, probably becasue it is a repack of an old set, where the Blu-ray discs had two movies on one disk - so yeah, when you get all of these you have every blu-ray copy twice :D Plus a DVD copy included as well (as any proper Mediabook ha(s|d)). But it looks incredible...

865470393_81ddh-gBVL._SL1370_.thumb.jpg.6418a5dc43731d28dafc6539bce99ef6.jpg
    61bjXHtRKcL._SL1055_.thumb.jpg.dbe768e37ead16b8b44e560ac8c19d57.jpg

• Chucky - Again this one is a bit of a mess, as '84 Entertainment grabbed the rights for the first movie while Birnenblatt was still trying to get licenses for the entire set. D1ck-move if you ask me. Yet, Birnenblatt got the rights to all other Cucky movies (except for the newest Reboot), and they had 2 covers each, one with the classical motive, one with the drawn artwork. At the moment they are trying to negotiate with '84 Entertainment to get the rights for a second relese of the first part after '84 Entertainment did their release in a padded Mediabook (that isn't too bad either - it has a lenticular window with the Chucky face, and looks like the box Chucky comes in). Birnenblatt did also make large Hartboxen of these, with the booklet included. Again I think they did a great job, and I got all of them, except for the first one, which was too expensive for my taste - hoping for a second release by Birnenblatt that fits the artwork covers I opted for....

946190955_Chucky--Die-Mrderpuppe-Mediabook-Edition-wattiert-2x-Blu-ray.jpg.dda2049b3f14f40f544f54e671e35b2f.jpgChucky-2-und-3-jeweils-in-2-verschiedenen-Mediabook-Editionen-Blu-ray-DVD.png.775aca22100ff36c6691108a7e870191.pngChucky-und-seine-Braut-und-Chuckys-Baby-jeweils-in-2-Mediabook-Editionen-Blu-ray-Audio-CD-36-seitiges-Booklet.jpg.474c14afe091b7746d0be0aa75fd75cc.jpgchucky-mediabook.jpg.1f41a7e0a25d636769f8d172e7c03380.jpg

Now, I am not sure if we are just lucky in Germany, because you guys don't get premium releases of these. But once more I feel like it's not hard to get these movies in premium releases because they are so famous. Chucky, Nightmare, Friday the 13th. Those are titles that sell really well, so labels in Germany are trying to secure rights and get out premium editions, which for us usually means Mediabooks. What I personally miss are those titles that weren't as famous. E.g. I would like to see a "Cube" set, or a "I know what you did last Summer...", etc. There you only get single titles if you are lucky.

But I hope that you have now a good starting point to look out for some releases you might not have heard about yet. As usually, in Germany these are famous and discussed quite intensively on Websites, Social Meida, etc. But as usually, German companies are only targeting the German market. I guess, this has multiple reasons and License argreements might be one (given that IP owners want to license them to every country individually so they get the most out of their IP). Another one unfortunately is what you already talked about:

In Germany it is rather impossible to sell anything that is not German. This is in drastic contrast to some of our neighbouring countires (such as Denmark or the Netherlands) where it is totally normal to have movies and series broadcasted in English with German subtitles. But in Germany, if the booklet is English, or the movie has to be seen with subtitles, it won't sell, so no one touches it. Bad for labels who would wish to sell internationally (which a lot of our labels easily could given the quality of the products), and I fear that these smaller labels will die out sooner or later as to the overall shrinking physical media market. We are too commodious in that regard - given that we have excellent dubbing (probably the best in the world - which is a blessing AND a course - it's rather expensive, so noumerous movies that are special interest never get released in Germany at all - I have probably 80% of my Japanese Movie collection imported, as there is no release in Germany, but in UK you can get them in Japanese audio with English subtitles) no one wants to be "bothered" with English even though nearly everyone understands and speaks it, as it is a mandatory class in schools.

Thanks for the all the info. Appreciate it.

I have been wanting to get the Nightmare set, but hard to get in the US and pricey, but can get the whole set on Amazon Germany. These are veery pricey to import in and especially when getting after and prices are even higher.
I started picking up some German Mediabooks recently but since they are not in English, it all depends on how nice the art is. I picked up a copy of "I saw the Devil" because of the cover art. 

Too bad they did not release all thee Friday the 13th with the good art. The masks for all was weak.

I do have the box set on pre-order. It will be nice, and interested to see how nice the booklet is. Scream Factory does not usually do booklets like Arrow or Indicator.

As far as the Monster Movies. You mentioned the Dracula movies all together. They did do "Legacy" Collections for each character. Originally on DVD and then in Blu-ray. Those came out in individual Box sets, running roughly $25 and then they did a Box set with all the Legacy ones together. "Universal Classic Monsters: Complete 30-Film Collection [Blu-ray]".  It is $140 and I have seen go on sale many times for less than $100.
Here is the Amazon link for it.
https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Classic-Monsters-Complete-Collection/dp/B07DKY35N5/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2BDUQB2H2ESDV&dchild=1&keywords=universal+monsters+blu-ray&qid=1601915652&sprefix=universal+monsters%2Caps%2C395&sr=8-1

Another cheaper link.
https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Classic-Monsters-Complete-Collection/dp/B08GJ7D1FN/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2BDUQB2H2ESDV&dchild=1&keywords=universal+monsters+blu-ray&qid=1601915652&sprefix=universal+monsters%2Caps%2C395&sr=8-3

I think for me, I might try to get the individual box sets for each? Each in it's own box. The large box set comes with a booklet, but I think (since I can't see the cover-I can't confirm), but I think it is thee same book that came with the earlier box sets....Essential Collection. 

Here is the Dracula one and you can se it has all the ones you mentioned and even Abbott and Costello.

Dracula: Complete Legacy Collection [Blu-ray]
https://www.amazon.com/Dracula-Complete-Legacy-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B06X6MV1K7/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2BDUQB2H2ESDV&dchild=1&keywords=universal+monsters+blu-ray&qid=1601915652&sprefix=universal+monsters%2Caps%2C395&sr=8-8

Michael

Addition: Oh yea, I forgot to mention. 88 Films in UK has a "I Know What You Did Last Summer" Trilogy up for Pre-order. Art not confirmed yet but they usually have really nice art and slip. So that should be really good. 

Edited by mgurau
Added comment.
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pygospa said:

Oh thank you so much for the links. Highly appreciate it. And yes, I am really looking forward to the "... waht you did last Summer" boxset. Probably the one of the modern teeny slashers I've seen the least often, so I would really love to watch them all again, some time :)

You are welcome. 
Also wanted to mention Wal Mart has new Monster Glow in the Dark slips this season and they DID the Legacy versions but only on DVD.   :(

Also the Purge collection. Halloween 2 and 3, and Chucky 7 movie collection. All only DVD. 
I kind of want thee Chucky one just for the slip, maybe return the discs after, but all the ones I have seen were ripped and really beat up.