IGNORED

Hellboy II: The Golden Army (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

On 9/26/2020 at 9:39 PM, mjk said:

that steelbook does look very good 

Agree. I might just get the Steel to swap out with the FAC one.

And the front art on the actual Steelbook was a Lenticlur Magnet on the FAC edition. I could have a lenticular magnet and steel with same art.   :)

Edited by mgurau
Addition
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mattrivers95 said:

I’d be more tempted if they’d used the artwork from the strut card for the front cover. I’m gonna pass on this, the steelbook only costs £21 from Zavvi with the code while this’ll cost £60 with shipping, I like this label but this slip isn’t worth £40.

Yea, that strut card art is killer. They used that on the back of the slip on the FAC edition.

And the front art on the actual Steelbook was a Lenticlur Magnet on the FAC edition.

Edited by mgurau
Addition
  • Like 1

Particularities:
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001/850
- 4K + 2D Blu-ray Limited Edition SteelBook
- BluPack ™ Exclusive Slipcase With A Premium Finish
- Exclusive Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- Artist Drew Struzan - Hellboy II A4 poster
- Exclusive Top Secret Document Bag - Includes Classified Documents
- Bureau For Paranormal Research & Defense Embroidered Patch
- 1 x booklet (28 pages)
- 6 x Extra Large Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope with red foiling
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker
FREE GIFT - 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

• Thanks 2

Shipping is doubled for non tracked and the release is more expensive than its predecessors. It seems like they are adding 5 pounds every other release. Nice release and I got it but horrible value at almost 85$ shipped.

I think they saw that blufans was charging 90+$ on their OAB releases so they thought they could do it too😅 

Love their release but those prices ara really pushing it. I hope shipping should be a temporary thing due to Covid

They state that it is due to Covid we'll see.

Anyway sorry for the rant😅

• Like 5

vor 4 Minuten schrieb mjk:

Shipping is doubled for non tracked and the release is more expensive than its predecessors. It seems like they are adding 5 pounds every other release. Nice release and I got it but horrible value at almost 85$ shipped.

I think they saw that blufans was charging 90+$ on their OAB releases so they thought they could do it too😅 

Love their release but those prices ara really pushing it. I hope shipping should be a temporary thing due to Covid

I agree with you. Hopefully this is an exception. Justifying these prices with covid sounds very flimsy to me.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, mjk said:

You don’t have to be sorry for the minor rant, I noticed the price hike also 😳. I thought to myself “did I miss something in the photos, are they using some kind of new printing techniques that cost more to produce.” I’m happy to have a copy secured, but I hope the steady rise in prices after every release doesn’t become a habit. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, mjk said:

I agree, but, its still cheaper than the b.s. prices CM is peddling.... thats my rant.

For what you get and the size of these editions 85$ isn't too crazy imo, though I stress the word "too"

That said im a hellboy fanatic so I ordered one.

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 2