Jump to content
IGNORED

Game Of Thrones The Complete Series (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [France]


cypheria078
 Share

Recommended Posts

Il y a 1 heure, Basil a dit :

@cypheria078 is this now a complete 4k all series, my last understanding was there was only s1 and s8 that where 4k only.

and no announcements for complete all 4k s1-8

if so i need this but must be complete 4k all series?

 

basil 👍


Yes it should be a complete 4k for all seasons.

You’re right, only 1st and 8th season are available in 4K yet

I guess the same edition should be available in other countries 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, cypheria078 said:


Yes it should be a complete 4k for all seasons.

You’re right, only 1st and 8th season are available in 4K yet

I guess the same edition should be available in other countries 

 

will be keeping beedy on this and preferably a uk version but will be the best for value for me as i got luxury blurays set coming at some point and will end up in that.

so be an all in one 4k set, so is good news from me and a 👍

 

just glad im not in on indy with him with the 5th film coming along, soon make that set redundant xD 

 

@extantsrevenge you heard anything about complete 4k GOT coming out at all, just not heard a dicky bird until this???

 

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Basil said:

 

@extantsrevenge you heard anything about complete 4k GOT coming out at all, just not heard a dicky bird until this???

 

basil :D

I heard nothing until now 😳

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

 

4K, complete series 😳 I want that. Damn those greedy basterds, why could they not release this when 8 was released 😪

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

I heard nothing until now 😳

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

 

4K, complete series 😳 I want that. Damn those greedy basterds, why could they not release this when 8 was released 😪

because i need them for LB'S SET

 

Elevator-fart_9f584.gif

 

plus wb figured everyone would buy twice xD 

but not me xD 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm very very happy that folks are finally getting a beautiful 4K Steelbook collection for this!  🤩

 

Alas, I'm not yet 4K compliant, nor in any hurry to be so, so I purchased the HBO Premium Blu set that came out last year.

It's one of my most prized ( and largest!) sets, so yeah, highly recommended for those not too fussed wrt 4K.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.5698332acdae278db609bc12a4af30d2.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

 

Good point... especially with the big boxset. Maybe I'll order from Best Buy for store pickup if they'll allow it. Then I won't have to pay sales tax too, and it'll contribute to me keeping Elite next year 😆

Yup, sometimes I do store pickups but often I don't and I've never had a steelbook arrive damaged. Whereas out of the like 5 steelbooks I've ordered from amazon, only 1 arrived undamaged

Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 hours ago, Grendel said:

I'm very very happy that folks are finally getting a beautiful 4K Steelbook collection for this!  🤩

 

Alas, I'm not yet 4K compliant, nor in any hurry to be so, so I purchased the HBO Premium Blu set that came out last year.

It's one of my most prized ( and largest!) sets, so yeah, highly recommended for those not too fussed wrt 4K.

 

 

 

@Grendel is that a steel of enemy of the gates and if is, who did it?

one of my favourites

 

basil :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hi @Basil🙂

 

Sadly no, the EatG ed is not a Steel.

Regardless, it's a gorgeous numbered slip-case ed released by Nova some time ago (Nov 2019).

Unfortunately, it's long sold out.

 

Here's a pic of the inside materials, should you elect to pursue one on the secondary market;

 

enemy.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy