IGNORED

MLIFE The Lighthouse (MLIFE Exclusive #50) (Scanavo Case Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

3 minutes ago, RJMacReady said:

@Scary Hair if there is a spare copy of 1 X MLIFE The Lighthouse I am willing to jump on. TX

Please send a PM to @ksosk as he’s the one who might be able to accommodate you, although chances of that are very slim.

You can otherwise post an advert in the classified section and hope for someone to sell their copy at a reasonable price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jacobsever said:

Already have in-hand photos on the blu-ray.com forums. 

Our Gb's can and do sometimes take longer than other outlets .

The main reason being for ANY GB MP IS THE PLACE TO BE 

Dance Dancing GIF by DOMCAKE

multiple members  AND Countries to ship to the organisational side of any GB here is complex .

It takes a little more time to get to members here well worth the wait mind you Happy Celebration GIF by Landon Moss

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Lordpercy said:

Invoice paid! Excited for this but assuming, the way shipping is at the moment, we’re looking at a good couple of months before this is in hand?

Where is the invoice at? I still haven't received one. This is my first GB on this forum, so maybe I'm not looking in the correct place? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacobsever said:

Where is the invoice at? I still haven't received one. This is my first GB on this forum, so maybe I'm not looking in the correct place? 

You’ll get an invoice emailed to you - might just take a little while to work down the list of everyone on the GB

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, jacobsever said:

Perfect, thank you! (Which is great, because I need to wait until Friday's paycheck anyway. Haha)

@jacobsever To be clear, invoices are not emailed. They are sent directly to your PayPal account. Please check your PayPal notifications or go into PayPal directly to check for your invoice. As @Lordpercy mentioned, it takes a while to get all the invoices completed (several days to a week depending on GB size) so members will receive them at different times.

• Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Leojimy said:

@deckard99

invoice paid.  very happy.  a curiosity though.  I had made the partial payment.  Did the amount that I received to pay today take into account that partial payment made previously? Thanks.

Hi @Leojimy I think by partial payment you mean deposit. The answer is no, we do not deduct deposits from invoices. The process is as follows: Once you receive your edition in hand, send a PM to notify @Masterblaster and he will process a refund of your deposit. If you have any other questions, please PM me or any of the staff and we'll be happy to assist further. Thanks

• Thanks 3