IGNORED

Hello guys! What a nice site!

4kiraL

Hey guys,

this site is awesome. I was looking for a collector's edition for "The Prestige" because it is one of my favourite movies of all time and finally found one on here. But of course it sold out :(

About 8 years ago I started collecting DVDs and Blu Rays but back then I didn't put much emphasis on high quality editions. These Ultra Group Edition look so awesome, I wanna take part in the group orders as well. That is why I made this account and joined the community. I am really looking forward to the next DP versions. Still need to figure out how everything works here, I saw a guide here somewhere...

My favourite movies are Oldboy, The Prestige and Searching for Sugarman. I really hope to get awesome Collector's editions for these movies some day.

Nice too meet you guys!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 4kiraL said:

Hey guys,

this site is awesome. I was looking for a collector's edition for "The Prestige" because it is one of my favourite movies of all time and finally found one on here. But of course it sold out :(

About 8 years ago I started collecting DVDs and Blu Rays but back then I didn't put much emphasis on high quality editions. These Ultra Group Edition look so awesome, I wanna take part in the group orders as well. That is why I made this account and joined the community. I am really looking forward to the next DP versions. Still need to figure out how everything works here, I saw a guide here somewhere...

My favourite movies are Oldboy, The Prestige and Searching for Sugarman. I really hope to get awesome Collector's editions for these movies some day.

Nice too meet you guys!

Welcome @4kiraL

I hope your stay will be a fun and an enjoyable one for you!😊

I am what we call the “consigliere” for MP and also I like to announce myself as the “Ugly American Ol’ guy” 😅

al pacino GIF

No that is not me! Lol

795455FE-52F9-4ABE-A628-A9568EC90086.thumb.jpeg.4f6f16eff5fc7f470582f3d8cb3682cc.jpeg  

old statler and waldorf GIF

If you ever need any help do not hesitate to tag a Head Psycho, Staff or Guardian like myself this way @Veum (make sure you use the @ + the member you want... the BLUE Gets our attention 😉)! 😄

Make sure you keep your Wallet close as you will need it! 🤑

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

Your new MP friend Veum!!🤠

hello @4kiraL and welcome to the gin palace, plenty of like minded people.

if you looking for guide about how gbs work click on link below my banner it take you there.

also may i suggest the tutorials section at the bottom of the main forum board lots of really good stuff in there.

look forward to see you around and getting involved

all the best

basil :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay, let me do some reasoning here to see if I get this process correctly.

- There are 3 Threads that get linked to each other: GB Thread, Info Thread, Release Thread.

- GB Thread: This is where we sign up. A bot confirms that we signed up.

- Info Thread: Wierdly not much info about release here. Ask questions here, tag a person in charge to change request.

- Release Thread: Located in the Forums in contrast to the other 2 Threads. Here is where we find all the info on progress pics, price, number of limited Editions etc. As soon as a Beauty Shot gets posted here, GB is not considered "To Update" any more.

Questions:

-  After the Beauty Shots get posted  :  We update using the GB Form and pay deposit (If you are a new member). Question here: In the Info Thread it says:

IF YOU WANT UPDATE (TO UPDATE) OR ASK  A REQUEST (NEW REQUEST) OR ADD EDITION (in addition to your initial request)

27a1.pngUSE THE GB FORM 2705.png

Is the GB Form the same Green Button we use to sign up? Or where do I find it?

- Do we get notifications about when a GB is not TO UPDATE any more or is it our responsibility to follow the release Thread?

- Which of these three Threads should I follow? It seems to me that the release Thread is the only useful one.

Kind Regards,

Kira

• Like 3

Hi and welcome,

nearly everything correct but the release of beauty shots doesn't stop the updating process but start it since after the BS are out you can decide which edition you like best (if not all of them 😁).

Yes it's the green button you click on it and then get additional options like which edition you want and how much. Normally the mods/admins inform us but no harm in keeping an eye out on the thread.

The release thread is the one where the most infos are usually posted so yes I would recommend that but after the GB is closed sometimes infos about the shipping process are also posted in the info thread. It's more a thread about the GB process itself so that might be useful if you decided to participate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, 4kiraL said:

Okay, let me do some reasoning here to see if I get this process correctly.

- There are 3 Threads that get linked to each other: GB Thread, Info Thread, Release Thread.

- GB Thread: This is where we sign up. A bot confirms that we signed up.

- Info Thread: Wierdly not much info about release here. Ask questions here, tag a person in charge to change request.

- Release Thread: Located in the Forums in contrast to the other 2 Threads. Here is where we find all the info on progress pics, price, number of limited Editions etc. As soon as a Beauty Shot gets posted here, GB is not considered "To Update" any more.

WE LIKE THIS BIT 

Question

-  After the Beauty Shots get posted  :  We update using the GB Form and pay deposit (If you are a new member). Question here: In the Info Thread it says:

IF YOU WANT UPDATE (TO UPDATE) OR ASK  A REQUEST (NEW REQUEST) OR ADD EDITION (in addition to your initial request)

27a1.pngUSE THE GB FORM 2705.png

Is the GB Form the same Green Button we use to sign up? Or where do I find it?

YES IT IS the same button with wider options for your choice of Edition 

- Do we get notifications about when a GB is not TO UPDATE any more or is it our responsibility to follow the release Thread?

AS LONG as the Thread is on a Follow you will get alerts to your inbox here and IF it is set to your site registered personal email

- Which of these three Threads should I follow? It seems to me that the release Thread is the only useful one.

TIME AFTER TIME THE QUESTIONS AND CHAT THREAD IN MY VIEW IS THE MOST IMPORTANT and another handy one is here 

Also the follow member feature can help in the tracking of GB's as Guardians and members post updates as we find them ❤️

Kind Regards,

Kira

Also our site again in my lowly view is one of tHE MOST Connective and responsive that is out there . Here are a few handy parts of our home to view should you wish 

• Like 5

Hi @4kiraL and welcome to @4kiraL :)

Nothing to add upon what @Trianna and @Scary Hair just posted except that you can also receive live notifications on your mobile device by downloading a dedicated app (like Feeder) and following this helpful and simple tutorial:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/2517-group-buy-phase-1-part-2-tutorial-live-notifications/

The staff and guardians also regularly post reminders for update phases in the different international threads so it's really hard to miss them.

Don't hesitate to tag any staff member or guardian should you need any assitance or clarification. We are all here to help and make each member's MP experience as smooth and pleasant as possible.

Cheers 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1