IGNORED

Media Psychos Full-Slip Edition Award

extantsrevenge

3 hours ago, GANTZ said:

Hello there ^^

With the following i think i got what is needed to get the 25 fullslip award right ?

Please 😫

20200119_114128.jpg

3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Very nice collection 👍 Got a bit distracted by the bottom part of the picture to tell you the truth 😅

3 hours ago, GANTZ said:

I totally got you on this one buddy , Homer is a pretty ansome guy 😋

‘Handsome’ is not really the word that comes to mind. It rather looks like you got some shopping tips from @Veum

1 hour ago, cypheria078 said:

Nice selection my friend 😊

Special wink for the « foot-slip » 😂

@GANTZ

1st and foremost nice collection  & congrats my friend!😋

naughty or nice GIF by Gwen Stefani

2nd luv your “comfy” fashion sense (you know what I mean @R1s1ngs0n 👅), we are kindred brotha’s from another motha’s!😅

Bring The Funny GIF by NBC

• Haha 5

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 12.1.2020 um 16:46 schrieb serg50:

@extantsrevenge application for an award from the Russian team, I hope this will be enough 😉

P00112-182752(1).jpg

Hello my friend FILMARENA#89 Spider-Man Homecoming Edition#2 is a LENTICULAR 3D FULLSLIP EDITION #2, the LENTICULR 3D is on the back cover from FULLSLIP, i wanted to take that first then i noticed that on the back of the FULLSLIP is a 3D LENTICULAR

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

gal gadot page GIF

French boss is not disappointing us. Terrific collection @Benoit46 😍

gal gadot kiss GIF

But instant counterattack from Germany

fast and furious tank GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

nice lot @Ripper

tenor.gif?itemid=5029486

Countermove by France @Darkinoux beautiful selection 😍

asian history month wow GIF

This is your first award, thanks so much for answering the call to our little match.

Andrew Yang Shocker GIF by GIPHY News

Now we have a serious issue 🤣 @lingrass thanks so much for showing us that awesome lot.

Nils will not accept it because there are 1-clicks in your picture. You have to actually open them and take out the FS for it to count. 
Trust me on this, he likes to play dirty.

@R1s1ngs0n you found the correct problem with this, but

Season 6 Surprise GIF by Friends

I will accept the picture. My reason for doing that are I love how lively this award has become with this friendly competition, the Once clkick choosen buy @lingrass don't have Lenti on the Front, so we can count them for the Full-Slip inside, with that we would indeed be missing 2 but we all know BP and Avengers IW do have 2 FS.

Oh My God Wow GIF

I can't believe I just allowed this..... oh no the MP stuff is missing on the picture 😪

red card referee GIF by Univision Deportes

Team France

Sport Challenge GIF by Fortuna Düsseldorf

🤣 So that no one can say I would play favorits I will still give the award and count the point for France, but my good friend @lingrass next time include your membership card.

oh my god omg GIF

1 more submission.

cool no worries GIF by STORKS

@jupiter7 that is a great Full-Slip Lot. I love that you used Full-Slips that are not so known, Some great movies inculded. This is also your first Collector Award, thanks for playing with us.

5 new Awards, what is the totally exciting ranking saying?

question mark symbols GIF

The new standing is:

Germany 8 Points

France 6 Points

UK 5 Points

USA & Russia 1 Point

laura linney no GIF

from the

f1 mercedes GIF by Formula 1

Team 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

gal gadot page GIF

gal gadot kiss GIF

nice lot @Ripper

tenor.gif?itemid=5029486

This is your first award, thanks so much for answering the call to our little match.

Now we have a serious issue 🤣 @lingrass thanks so much for showing us that awesome lot.

I will accept the picture. My reason for doing that are I love how lively this award has become with this friendly competition, the Once clkick choosen buy @lingrass don't have Lenti on the Front, so we can count them for the Full-Slip inside, with that we would indeed be missing 2 but we all know BP and Avengers IW do have 2 FS.

Oh My God Wow GIF

I can't believe I just allowed this..... oh no the MP stuff is missing on the picture 😪

Team France

🤣 So that no one can say I would play favorits I will still give the award and count the point for France, but my good friend @lingrass next time include your membership card.

oh my god omg GIF

1 more submission.

@jupiter7 that is a great Full-Slip Lot. I love that you used Full-Slips that are not so known, Some great movies inculded. This is also your first Collector Award, thanks for playing with us.

The new standing is:

German 8 Points

France 6 Points

UK 5 Points

USA & Russia 1 Point

laura linney no GIF

from the

Team 🤣

I have won FULLSLIP 25 Awards i can't believe it thanks to extantsrevenge and thanks to all Media Psychos Members. I have been a member for 5 months and have not won anything so far, Thanks very much to all Media Psychos Members💪😃:Yes:

• Like 4

Awards

Just now, Veum said:

Why don’t you be our next @R1s1ngs0n to model your loungewear or better yet let’s invite @Trianna for her sleepwear!😘

Come to think of it, I actually did model some fancy loungewear on the 'other' thread. You probably don't remember but if you can dig it up then by all means, feel free to share 😉

• Haha 2

Spoiler
On 1/19/2020 at 7:09 PM, extantsrevenge said:

gal gadot page GIF

gal gadot kiss GIF

nice lot @Ripper

tenor.gif?itemid=5029486

Oh My God Wow GIF

Team France

oh my god omg GIF

1 more submission.

The new standing is:

Germany 8 Points

France 6 Points

UK 5 Points

USA & Russia 1 Point

laura linney no GIF

from the

Team 🤣

What if I post a completely different 25 to my previous submission.... can that count as a UK strike? 😆😆😆

• Haha 2