IGNORED

🎬STRIKEREUREKA'S COLLECTION🎬

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Heh, I see you're using your Everything Blu wood stands for presentations, they look great!  🙂

Thank you and yes I have 2 at the moment but would like an extra 2 to make 4 as they are good for presentation. Or might turn to plastic ones and I be able to get them off steelbook central...

• Like 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Actually, if you have a Fine China or an Arts & Crafts store nearby, the stands they sell for 'Presentation Plates' work quite well indeed and they come in a variety of sizes. 🙂

Also, there's some fancy ones and wood ones, metal ones, etc.

Ok cool I check it out thank you.

I am hopefully be getting some more editions coming soon from Filmarena but still not been dispatched due to the coronavirus.

I am waiting for SMFFH maniacs boxset, GITS and Rocketman at the moment but could be more if I am lucky with BB#22-25..

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, StrikerEureka79 a dit :

Ok cool I check it out thank you.

I am hopefully be getting some more editions coming soon from Filmarena but still not been dispatched due to the coronavirus.

I am waiting for SMFFH maniacs boxset, GITS and Rocketman at the moment but could be more if I am lucky with BB#22-25..

hi @StrikerEureka79,

GITS looks really fantastic 😍

the last news I read from FA

* Facebook page*

Révélation

Dear Collectors,

we wish you Happy Easter and we are also bringing fast updates.

The rest of you waiting for the FAC 128 SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME will be satisfied and delivered by the end of April. We kindly apologize but some boxes needed to be reprinted repeatedly as this box coating is the best we have created so far and our quality check tries to pay attention to every detail.

FAC 127 GHOST IN THE SHELL
According to the news received from our supplier, the special structured coating took more to be successfully finished. And some slipcases needed to be reprinted more times. We have just been delivered the completed batch as we waited for the reprints. That means that we start completion on Tuesday and dispatching will be launched by the end of the next week. The first photos of this Full Slipcase you can check below.

FAC 129 THE ROCKETMAN
The production of THE ROCKETMAN FULL Slipcases waited for the finishing of production FAC 127. Seventy-five percent of the delivered full slips THE ROCKETMAN have been found alright, the rest needs to be reprinted. We were assured that reprints will be made even more carefully in the priority one mode. Dispatch of premium edition THE ROCKETMAN should start by the end of the other week around April 22. 

We plan to inform you about FAC 130 - 134 soon.

Stay safe and take care of yourself.

Best regards,
Team FA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Damiend said:

hi @StrikerEureka79,

* Facebook page*

Reveal hidden contents

Dear Collectors,

The rest of you waiting for the FAC 128 SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME will be satisfied and delivered by the end of April. We kindly apologize but some boxes needed to be reprinted repeatedly as this box coating is the best we have created so far and our quality check tries to pay attention to every detail.

According to the news received from our supplier, the special structured coating took more to be successfully finished. And some slipcases needed to be reprinted more times. We have just been delivered the completed batch as we waited for the reprints. That means that we start completion on Tuesday and dispatching will be launched by the end of the next week. The first photos of this Full Slipcase you can check below.

FAC 129 THE ROCKETMAN
The production of THE ROCKETMAN FULL Slipcases waited for the finishing of production FAC 127. Seventy-five percent of the delivered full slips THE ROCKETMAN have been found alright, the rest needs to be reprinted. We were assured that reprints will be made even more carefully in the priority one mode. Dispatch of premium edition THE ROCKETMAN should start by the end of the other week around April 22. 

Best regards,
Team FA

I don’t do SM, so that content was interesting. 

The one thing you cannot accuse FA of, is lack of Quality Control. 
Since the problems with their flimsy shrink wrap in the first few releases, their QC has been outstanding. Probably the best retailer for QC. 
There are certainly a few that could learn a thing or two from them !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Damiend said:

hi @StrikerEureka79,

* Facebook page*

Reveal hidden contents

Dear Collectors,

FAC 129 THE ROCKETMAN

Best regards,
Team FA

I must rejoin Facebook again so I can get the latest news on film websites as this seems to be the place for first hand news etc. Thank you 

36 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Since the problems with their flimsy shrink wrap in the first few releases, their QC has been outstanding. Probably the best retailer for QC. 

Yes I can definitely agree with you Dave that FA’s Quailty Control is outstanding no complaints from me at all. Do you know if any other retailer like HDzeta and so on use Facebook aswell?

Thanks

• Like 1

il y a 32 minutes, DodgyDave a dit :

yes 👍

and that ultimately gives us great editions and for our greatest pleasure 

de toute beauté 😍😍

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
42 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

I must rejoin Facebook again so I can get the latest news on film websites as this seems to be the place for first hand news etc. Thank you 

Yes I can definitely agree with you Dave that FA’s Quailty Control is outstanding no complaints from me at all. Do you know if any other retailer like HDzeta and so on use Facebook aswell?

Thanks

I have no idea on Social Media. Wouldn't entertain it !  ;)

• Thanks 2

il y a une heure, StrikerEureka79 a dit :

Thanks

Not necessarily, each editor uses different means of communication but most of the information is relayed here quickly on MP thanks to an active community.
As an example, you cited hdzeta, well it is here on the forum that I find the most information 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

17 minutes ago, Damiend said:

Not necessarily, each editor uses different means of communication but most of the information is relayed here quickly on MP thanks to an active community.
As an example, you cited hdzeta, well it is here on the forum that I find the most information 👌

This is true MP is the place for HDzeta but have rejoined Facebook just for certain information from Filmarena and HDzeta are on the and so is manta lab...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Finally received my FAC editions today from

E7DF7DF1-1DE3-493F-9A8D-A5110EF6C44C.jpeg.c389579f30c52299e4f4bb4e28d77541.jpeg

BF95453B-3DCE-42CD-A851-20A683E12FF1.thumb.jpeg.992cd0d3fc5ae9dbba1e8b1159758941.jpeg

🥤VERY NICE HAUL FOR YOU TODAY My friend @StrikerEureka79, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SPIDER-MAN FIGURE AS OF YET OR MY GITS either... hey!😘

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Robert Martin Friel said:

@StrikerEureka79 the spiderman edition looks awesome!! Congrats on a great pickup!!

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

Thank you @Robert Martin Friel much appreciated my friend..and yes it is very awsome and feels great too..

19 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤VERY NICE HAUL FOR YOU TODAY My friend @StrikerEureka79, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SPIDER-MAN FIGURE AS OF YET OR MY GITS either... hey!😘

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

@Veum thank you mike much appreciated and it is a very nice maniacs box and feels great too. I’m sure your get your figure and GITS soon mate...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StrikerEureka79 said:

Thank you @RAK much appreciated my friend..and yes it is very awsome and feels great too..

@Veum thank you mike much appreciated and it is a very nice maniacs box and feels great too. I’m sure your get your figure and GITS soon mate...

Hey bud @StrikerEureka79 I just now saw your Zodiac sign we are both virgins 😆... ahem, I mean Virgo’s!😜

virgo GIF by evite

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

I was combing through Facebook, and seen your SMFFH FAC pictures. I was like hey I just seen those they look familiar. 

Ah I see that’s how you found me lol 😂 

it is a nice maniacs box isn’t it gunna open more tomorrow with more pics.

my next maniacs box is going to be preadator can’t wait for that that’s going to be just as awesome as the SMFFH Maniacs box don’t you think?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Ah I see that’s how you found me lol 😂 

it is a nice maniacs box isn’t it gunna open more tomorrow with more pics.

my next maniacs box is going to be preadator can’t wait for that that’s going to be just as awesome as the SMFFH Maniacs box don’t you think?

Better watch him my good friend @StrikerEureka79, my good friend @RAK is a... 😝 

👀 

sneaky george clooney GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1