IGNORED

Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil Collector's Edition (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

icewire

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
43 minutes ago, Mdk14092 said:

Any one heard any news on this? Ordered mine off their web-site back in February. Did you ever get yours @Veum

No @Mdk14092 and now that you have reminded me of this, they had emailed me back in April that they should have gone forward on May 18th!

So I replied back to them tonight on why is this STILL processing... hope to get a reply soon & I’ll leave what they tell me in here!

Stay safe regards Veum. 🤠

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
vor 20 Minuten schrieb Mdk14092:

@Veum @Spainboy79 Any one heard back from them?

I understand delays and try to be patient but #1 they have my money with no communication for months. #2 they're still releasing other titles like star wars which is also Disney so where's this one.

Hi,

I received a strange email from Zavvi about this yesterday. The item is said to be ready for shipment now, but you cannot see any payment. It is also logical since I always pay on account at Zavvi. I have clarified that and hope that the article will finally be shipped. A tragedy ...

• Thanks 1

Awards

Am 15.7.2020 um 14:15 schrieb Mdk14092:

@Spainboy79 ah well atleast their automated notifications are working. Hopefully the email is correct and we'll have it hand soon.

That I can still experience that ... 🤣

Today, I received a package, strangely, from Spain. The Zavvi shipped from Spain is new to me, but there is no longer any danger because of the import sales tax.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 5

Awards