IGNORED

Veum's TV diary

Veum

coffee.gif  Fri. 8/23

the-lone-ranger-poster-8.jpg

S1 Ep2 The Lone Ranger Fights On - Part 2 of the Lone Ranger origin reveals how the masked man finds his horse, Silver; and how he came to use silver bullets. Tonto is sent into town to "fetch the sheriff" for the first time. Skeptical at first, the local sheriff is later convinced the Lone Ranger is on the side of law and order. It seems an old family friend of the Ranger's, Jim Blane, is being blamed for the shooting of a local judge. The real killer, Butch Cavendish, has been wounded by Blaine, and has had his men kidnap the town doctor to heal the outlaw.

coffee.gif  Sun. 8/25

HighChaparral.gif&f=1

S1 D1 Ep2  The Arrangement - John Cannon's first wife is killed during an Apache raid. Buck, his brother, can't stop Mexican bandits from rustling cattle. Unable to fight on two fronts -- against Mexican marauders and the Indians -- John arranges a defense agreement with his neighbor in Mexico, Don Sebastian Montoya. The Mexican insists that John seal the agreement by marrying Victoria, his daughter, thus solidifying an alliance against the Apache. Moreover, Don Sebastian demands that Victoria's carefree brother, Manolito, come along to guarantee her safety.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@Veum Tough game last night, the Colts really should have pulled that out. Love me some Frank Reich, he came over from my Eagles who are clearly struggling this season. Not to late to turn it around though! 

Hi @Count Dantes

Yeah they should have won this one, my man TY was a little rusty... I do not see my COLTS doing much this yr.! 😣

Hope your EAGLES can come back for you my friend! 😉

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Hi @Count Dantes

Yeah they should have won this one, my man TY was a little rusty... I do not see my COLTS doing much this yr.! 😣

Hope your EAGLES can come back for you my friend! 😉

I agree TY was a little too worried about calls he wanted when he should have just focused on his game, when he does that he is a force to be reckoned with.  They need to re-establish the deep threat with TY. 

I dont believe its over for them yet. Top 3 offensive line in football, One of the bet linebackers in football...They've got a shot! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Friday Dec. 13, 2019

1st time watch

*RUNNING TAB

STAR TREK DISCOVERY S1

now streaming star trek discovery GIF by CBS All Access

Episode 1: While patrolling Federation space, the U.S.S. Shenzhou encounters an object of unknown origin, putting First Officer Michael Burnham to the test.

Episode 2: Face to face with Klingon vessels, the U.S.S. Shenzhou prepares for the possibility of war if negotiations fail; amidst the turmoil, Burnham looks back to her Vulcan upbringing for guidance.
Episode 3: Burnham finds herself aboard the U.S.S. Discovery where she quickly realizes things are not as they seem, including the mysterious Captain Gabriel Lorca.
Episode 4: With tensions and stakes high as Starfleet continues in their efforts to end the war with Klingons, Burnham begins to settle in to her new position aboard the U.S.S. Discovery.
Episode 5: While on a mission, Lorca unexpectedly finds himself in the company of Starfleet Lieutenant Ash Tyler and notorious intergalactic criminal, Harry Mudd; Burnham voices her concerns about the repercussions of the spore drive jumps on Ripper.

Edited by Veum

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Veum said:

Friday Dec. 13, 2019

1st time watch

*RUNNING TAB

STAR TREK DISCOVERY S1

Episode 1: While patrolling Federation space, the U.S.S. Shenzhou encounters an object of unknown origin, putting First Officer Michael Burnham to the test.

Episode 2: Face to face with Klingon vessels, the U.S.S. Shenzhou prepares for the possibility of war if negotiations fail; amidst the turmoil, Burnham looks back to her Vulcan upbringing for guidance.
Episode 3: Burnham finds herself aboard the U.S.S. Discovery where she quickly realizes things are not as they seem, including the mysterious Captain Gabriel Lorca.

It took me a couple of episodes to get into the show, but about episode 5-6 I got totally hooked on it 👍

• Like 1

Today Monday 12/16

*RUNNING TAB

STAR TREK DISCOVERY S1

Episode 5: While on a mission, Lorca unexpectedly finds himself in the company of Starfleet Lieutenant Ash Tyler and notorious intergalactic criminal, Harry Mudd; Burnham voices her concerns about the repercussions of the spore drive jumps on Ripper.

• 1 month later...

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Season 1, Episode 4

Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things

Ned searches for the truth behind the cause of Jon Arryn's death, and meets a King's Landing blacksmith's apprentice with an interesting family tree. Meanwhile, Jon takes a timid Night's Watch recruit under his wing; Daenerys stands her ground against Viserys in the Dothraki capital; and Sansa and Arya's first jousting tournament is one they'll never forget.

Season 1, Episode 5

The Wolf and the Lion

Ned and Robert clash over the King's order of a preemptive strike against the Targaryens, a defiant stand that leaves the Hand in a precarious position. Meanwhile, Tyrion receives a rude welcome at the Eyrie from Catelyn's sister, Lysa; Sansa catches the eye of a handsome knight; and Arya learns of a threat against her father.

Season 1, Episode 6

A Golden Crown

Ned is reinstated as the Hand and sits on the throne while Robert is hunting, but makes a risky, emotional decision that could threaten the stability of the Seven Kingdoms. Meanwhile, Tyrion pleads his case to Lysa at the Eyrie; Joffrey reaches out to Sansa; Robb and Theon come to Bran's rescue in the woods; and Viserys demands that Drogo make good on his payment for Daenerys.

Season 1, Episode 7

You Win or Die

With conflict looming, Tywin urges Jaime to preserve the Lannisters' future; Ned presses Cersei about the death of Jon Arryn; Jon takes his vows at Castle Black, though he's preoccupied by Benjen's disappearance; Drogo is enraged by a threat to Daenerys; Robert hopes for a smooth transition at King's Landing.

Season 1, Episode 8

The Pointy End

Syrio comes to the rescue of his pupil Arya during a confrontation with the Lannister guards after Ned is captured. Meanwhile, Robb assembles the Stark allies to prepare for war in the south against Tywin Lannister; Jon clashes with drill instructor Thorne at the Night's Watch; Tyrion finds an unlikely alliance in the hills; and Daenerys has second thoughts about her quest for power after a Dothraki attack on a peaceful village.

Season 1, Episode 9

Baelor

Catelyn makes a deal with the untrustworthy Walder Frey; Robb has his first success on the battlefield; Tyrion finds himself in an unfamiliar environment; Jon discovers Maester Aemon's secret; Daenerys goes to extremes to help Drogo.

Edited by Veum

🥤📺🎬

Eva: A -7063

EVA MOZES KOR

At 10, she survived experiments by Nazi doctor Josef Mengele. At 50, she helped launch the biggest manhunt in history. Into her 80s, after decades of pain and anger, she traveled the world to promote what her life taught.

HOPE. HEALING. HUMANITY.

SALT

Salt

WHO IS SALT?

As a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt swore an oath to duty, honor and country. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Salt’s efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her motives, as the hunt to uncover the truth behind her identity continues and the question remains: “Who is Salt?”

Escape Plan

Escape Plan

NO ONE BREAKS OUT ALONE.

Ray Breslin is the world’s foremost authority on structural security. After analyzing every high security prison and learning a vast array of survival skills so he can design escape-proof prisons, his skills are put to the test. He’s framed and incarcerated in a master prison he designed himself. He needs to escape and find the person who put him behind bars.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

Driven to Kill (2009) 🎬🎬🎬🎬 directed by Jeff King

Driven to Kill

A former Russian mobster named Ruslan, who is now a crime novelist, returns home and discovers his daughter is marrying his arch nemesis. His past also comes back to haunt him when his family is threatened. Hungry for justice, Ruslan returns to the life he once knew…with a vengeance.

🥤54E530F6-EABC-4B07-AF0E-CDA65C4FF56B.gif.1b122506c93262d0045d3e4957f77e6c.gif📺🎬

True Lies  (1994) 🎬🎬🎬 Directed by James Cameron

WHEN HE SAID I DO, HE NEVER SAID WHAT HE DID.

A fearless, globe-trotting, terrorist-battling secret agent has his life turned upside down when he discovers his wife might be having an affair with a used car salesman while terrorists smuggle nuclear war heads into the United States.

True Lies

Edited by Veum

Better Call Saul  (2020) 🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬 

Magic Man (Season 5, Episode 1) AMC

Now doing business as Saul Goodman, Jimmy unveils an unorthodox strategy for client development that tests Kim's tolerance of his new legal persona. Lalo searches for the mysterious Michael, only to discover a problem within his own operation.

• 4 months later...