IGNORED

Proper Introduction

Hello to everyone at Media Psychos, I've only been a member for a week and while I'm still considered new I'd like to give a proper introduction. I'm an old man (45) who lives in Florida with my wife, daughter, 5 lb chihuahua and are blue/gold macaw. I'm big into collecting sideshow collectible premium format figures and will be adding one soon from prime one studios for the first time, while I'm crazy into ever expanding my blu ray collection, nothing thrills me more when it comes to my movie collection than adding a new steel book to my collection. I couldn't say exactly how many I have because I've never done an inventory, if I had to guess I'd say a hundred or so. I own nothing as far as steelbooks when it comes to a set such as the one click box set, which is what brought me to this site and why I joined. I was searching the web to see if I could find any news/images for a possible Aquaman steelbook release, I heard it wasn't very good but after watching it myself I just had to have it! In my search I came across a you tube video that briefly entailed some different versions that would soon become available from around the world and the one that jumped out at me was the gold label box set from HDzeta. Once I seen the few images that were available for this particular set I was sold!! So with all that being said, I did some more surfing to see how I could get my hands on one of these bad boyz and came across this kick stop using inappropriate language website ( Media Psychos ) which offered a group by for the one click Aquaman from HDzeta and the rest is history. I'm still learning how things work here and it's going to take me some time to figure it out, but everyone here has been very willing to help me out with everything thus far and I appreciate every last one of you here for that!! I look forward to being a part of this community and future one click group buys, thank you again to everyone!!

Heyyyy my friend @steel book maniac !!!

And welcome.in your new family !!! 

Many thanks for this Nice introduction ! 

Don't hesitate to tag me if you need it

MediaPsychos is the place to be, to increase your collection👍👍👍

Hyy salute.gif

@steel book maniac welcome friend i live in Florida to. Ft Myers to be exact. i love sideshow collectibles. ive always wanted to get into collecting them buy there soooo expensive. One day i will get the venom one ive been eyeing for a while now. This is deff the place to find great group buys and check the adverts to. there are some great steelbooks in there at decent prices. Ive been on this forum for a little while and the people here are super friendly. like @ksosk said If you need anything or have any questions please dont hesitate to ask me. if you really get into the group buys i would probably recommend getting a gold or solver membership. that way you get first dibbs on the ultra rare editions. Anyway welcome and have fun brother 

@steel book maniac Dude your intro is awesome, you have a Macaw!!!! I know you will find editions here that otherwise you would never had seen. some are extremely limited. Hope you have fun with theses crazies, feel free to ask for help, and I made a little tutorial on how to do group buys if you are feeling stuck. Have a great one and have fun!

11 hours ago, airwins said:

Heyyyy my friend @steel book maniac !!!

And welcome.in your new family !!! 

Many thanks for this Nice introduction ! 

Don't hesitate to tag me if you need it

MediaPsychos is the place to be, to increase your collection👍👍👍

Hyy salute.gif

Thank you my friend, not sure how to tag anyone yet as I've never been really to keen on social media platforms. I've asked for some assistance and waiting for them to get back to me. 

@romeroland I'm stoked that you liked my intro so much, thank you for the compliments. We've only had our new Macaw (Boomer) for a few months now, he's 25 and was given to us by my wife's best friends mother from Alabama. She was just recently re-married and they were selling their home to down size and she wanted to give him a good home so we accepted her offer. I've dropped just over 5 hundred dollars on that bird last week alone between a large cage, some new perches and plenty of toys to keep him occupied. I really can't complain to be honest with you because the cage I got him normally sells for $600 alone, but I got super lucky and found one on facebook market place for half that. I had to drive for nearly 8 hours round trip because the seller was not in my same area but all in all it was worth the trip and the $30 in gas.

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @steel book maniac welcome to MP, very glad you found us. I already know you will love the Aquaman HDZeta release. When it comes to Boxsets they are my favorite premium retailer. I love how the box is the perfect Set, with all the cool extra Stuff.

I also have some Sideshow and 1 Prime-1, you will absolutely love yours (what did you order?). The Quality, detail and size from Prime-1 are out of this world 😍, So awesome.

I hope you will like it with us and check out the different areas of the site 👍

@extantsrevenge   I have Batman from the dark knight, the Heath Ledger Joker, Jason from Friday the 13th and the Alien warrior from sideshow collectibles. In another week or so I'll start making monthly payments from prime one studios for Blue the raptor from jurassic world. My only other piece worth mentioning is not from either of the two, I can't remember the name of the company to be honest because it was a small family run type of outfit, but it's a large bust of Jaws. One day soon I'll post some pics on the site so anyone can catch a glimpse of them, sometime in the next 2 months I plan on going to Ikea and getting a proper display case for them all.

Il y a 1 heure, steel book maniac a dit :

Thank you my friend, not sure how to tag anyone yet as I've never been really to keen on social media platforms. I've asked for some assistance and waiting for them to get back to me. 

So easy my friend to tag someone, 

I saw you already do that👍😁

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome @steel book maniac.

The Super Inframan says hello!

You're a young man. Myself, I'm 50 yrs. old, but in here I'm like a child. Yeah, that one-click Gold Label version of HDZeta's Aquaman is sure to be awesome. Maybe goose_3387 could help you with a signature banner, that is if you'd fancy getting one? (I hope you don't mine me throwing you some work, @goose_3387, it's only because you do such an awesome job?)

But steel book maniac, I'm glad there are some people in my age group as well in here. I have no clue what's the average age of the members of this community, they range from very young to maybe even older than us.  The guy on top is probably an old man with long white beard, a pointy hat and a magic wand.

Awards

Archived