IGNORED

Long time lurker/ New member!

Hello everyone! 

I've been a collector for at least 10 or so years now. I started participating in the r/steelbook subreddit for the last 2 years or so. Found out about Media Psychos and have just kind of lurked for now. 

Been meaning to become a member here but didn't until I heard about the group buy for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse! Which, I'm still debating and I know that it will most likely fill fast and close soon! Decisions! 

Anyways, I'm up to about 300 steels with only two premiums at this point but I absolutely love my Inglorious Bastards and Greatest Showman Manta Lab full slips! 

I look forward to being more involved in the forums! 

Thanks! 

XtrmeSteelbooks227

aka Mr. Steel Ya Book

Hello @XtrmeSteelbooks227

Well I for one am pleased you took the time to come out of the shadows 😊🤗.

Premium realises spoil us rotten as in each one pushes to a new level of drool . Ohh wait that is any steelbook 😁❤❤ as you already know with having a shelf bending 300 🤩🤩.

The thing is here we love all media and what delights we haveto show you from around the globe 🤗

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Hello @XtrmeSteelbooks227

Well I for one am pleased you took the time to come out of the shadows 😊🤗.

Premium realises spoil us rotten as in each one pushes to a new level of drool . Ohh wait that is any steelbook 😁❤❤ as you already know with having a shelf bending 300 🤩🤩.

The thing is here we love all media and what delights we haveto show you from around the globe 🤗

Hahaha well thanks @Scary Hair! Yeah, there are some damn good looking premiums for sure! Hahaha yeah I've acquired a decent amount for sure! I'll have to check out the collection forum and post my own! 

@XtrmeSteelbooks227 First off welcome to the group, second cool avatar name lol, I bet you will like it here and find out more about these premiums, and yes some Group Buys fill crazy fast for popular movies. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to PM and I will gladly help you.

P.S. I am also on r/steelbooks 

• ★ Administrators ★

@XtrmeSteelbooks227 glad you deceided to finally join our nice group here. Premium Steelbooks/Editions are great and if you get one for a movie you really like it is always something special. I hope you have a great time with us and will add some coll edition with the help of MP to your collecion.

Welcome @XtrmeSteelbooks227.

The Super Inframan says hello!

No more lurking. Now it's about getting ready for the kill jumping out of the shadows. But your collection of steelbooks beats mine by far. Not really been a fan of steelbooks in the past, but some of the releases seen presented in the Groupbuys here are just amazing. And now your next mission will be getting in contact with @goose_3387 and DEMANDING that he makes you an awesome signature banner.

Awards

Archived