Boba Fett's Steelbook Designs & prepared Steelbooks

BobaFett1974

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Veum said:

Don’t forget @BobaFett1974 I PM’d you awhile back, so I’m ahead of these ladies in the queue, right!?🤔

8 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

I didn’t forget you my friend. But these Ladies were in front of you in the row 😂😂

Mocking Team Usa GIF by Rugby World Cup

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 2

On 12/14/2019 at 7:41 AM, BobaFett1974 said:

LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS: THE OWLS OF GA'HOOLE

This was for a good guy here in the German Room.

hxRWmFT.jpg

t7owLm5.jpg

@BobaFett1974 you have some very excellent work with you custom steelbooks like this one very much the colour and the design of the steelbook.. Fantastic and I love the film too even though it’s years old now...

How much for one of these I’m from the Uk?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 40 Minuten schrieb StrikerEureka79:

@BobaFett1974 you have some very excellent work with you custom steelbooks like this one very much the colour and the design of the steelbook.. Fantastic and I love the film too even though it’s years old now...

How much for one of these I’m from the Uk?

This one was for @CAYENNE-FAHRER. He always will only one copy of his Steelbooks, but i can make one with a little modified Artwork if you want. But as you see on @R1s1ngs0n reaction it will take you a long time waiting for it. If thats no problem, i‘ll take you on the list. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

This one was for @CAYENNE-FAHRER. He always will only one copy of his Steelbooks, but i can make one with a little modified Artwork if you want. But as you see on @R1s1ngs0n reaction it will take you a long time waiting for it. If thats no problem, i‘ll take you on the list. 

I’m already doing a fine job of making myself look like a spoiled brat. No need for you to state the obvious, thank you very much 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

@BobaFett1974 that’s not a problem add me to the list that’s cool with me my friend.. I wait till it’s my turn hopefully not to long depends on how long the list is lol 😂

i send you a PM in abit...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 2