BobaFett1974

Boba Fett's Steelbook Designs & prepared Steelbooks

Hi Guy's,

in this Topic I'll present Steelbook Designs i've mostly done  for myself. Some of these are also made for friends. I use the same template like Dr. Demonic, so the info's he's given about the actual size of the pictures and how to get them, are the same.  So enjoy my work.

Alien vs Predator

image_9598.jpg

image_9599.jpg

image_9665.jpg

image_9664.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards

vor 3 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

@BobaFett1974 :wow: these look really good, what Steelbooks are you using for these. Can you buy some that have nothing on them 1f914.png or do you buy all the reduced movies?

I'am using the Fifa 18 Steelbook. I bought about 40 Pieces of them on Ebay for a very cheap price. And then i prepared them. But wait until i have put all of them online ;).

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Thanks 1

Awards

@BobaFett1974 are you doing these for movies you buy an amaray of, or simply for movies you would like specific art on the Steelbook. They look all very nice ?. Is it hard to build them, how much time does it take?

@Scary Hair check it out Pacific Rim custom Steelbook. @ksosk @45Caliber @DParadigm @deckard99 @ukade2327 @Benoit46 @icewire @Admiral Thrawn @larson1977 @Viper0210 @hdblueman @airwins @lingrass @cypheria078 @khivansan @hummels23 @PRIAPISM @mr_wick @Kingpin @Skid Mark simply tagging some people who might like to see these.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5