IGNORED

Boba Fett's Steelbook Designs & prepared Steelbooks

BobaFett1974

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wieder ziemlich geile Teile, die Du da gebastelt hast !

Mal ne Frage:

Wenn ich Steelbooks besorgen würde, wäre es arg unverschämt Dich zu fragen wie man die Teile a) unbeschadet öffnet und b) am einfachsten einfarbig (am besten schwarz) lackiert ?

Ich habe soviele Custom Magnete hier noch liegen. Wenn ich für alle die Original Steelbooks kaufe (insbesondere für Marvel Titel), bin ich arm. 😄

Von daher suche ich nach einer kostengünstigen variante. In den Kleinanzeigen verkauft grad jemand welche. Leider aber mit Innendruck.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb raylight:

Wieder ziemlich geile Teile, die Du da gebastelt hast !

Mal ne Frage:

Wenn ich Steelbooks besorgen würde, wäre es arg unverschämt Dich zu fragen wie man die Teile a) unbeschadet öffnet und b) am einfachsten einfarbig (am besten schwarz) lackiert ?

Ich habe soviele Custom Magnete hier noch liegen. Wenn ich für alle die Original Steelbooks kaufe (insbesondere für Marvel Titel), bin ich arm. 😄

Von daher suche ich nach einer kostengünstigen variante. In den Kleinanzeigen verkauft grad jemand welche. Leider aber mit Innendruck.

Schreibe dir im laufe des Tages mal ne PN. Lass das erst mal mit den Steels, wenn du eh drüber lackieren willst😉

Steffen, it is no exaggeration for me to say that these custom steelbooks you’ve made for me are the ones I treasure most in my collection (and believe me, I have a couple of editions that I value very, very much). 
Can’t really give you a higher compliment than that, so once again, thanks buddy 🙏

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Steffen, it is no exaggeration for me to say that these custom steelbooks you’ve made for me are the ones I treasure most in my collection (and believe me, I have a couple of editions that I value very, very much). 
Can’t really give you a higher compliment than that, so once again, thanks buddy 🙏

I‘m very honored my friend. Thats far to kind of you, and you know that. Cause it‘s you who chooses the Artworks and makes the decision if it’s ok or not 😉.

• Like 2

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Veum:

@BobaFett1974

I’ve seen your great work on The Good, the Bad and the Ugly/Thunderball/Dr No/Jaws/On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, etc. how does one get an order in with you?

Would it be too costly to send any to the USA where I reside?

The costs should move around 20€ 😉.  I think thats ok for the range it travels 😂.

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2019 at 6:26 PM, Veum said:

I’ve seen your great work on The Good, the Bad and the Ugly/Thunderball/Dr No/Jaws/On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, etc. how does one get an order in with you? 

@BobaFett1974 you naughty boy.

@Veum gave you credit for my sealed Jaws WCL (sticker included!) and you didn’t even correct him 😂

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 2

@R1s1ngs0n / @BobaFett1974

3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@BobaFett1974 you naughty boy.

@Veum gave you credit for my sealed Jaws WCL (sticker included!) and you didn’t even correct him 😂

3 hours ago, BobaFett1974 said:

I also thought "Jaws? 🤔". But did'nt comment that little mistake 😂.

finding nemo lol GIF

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Kingsmen: The Golden Circle  

This one i made, because i didn’t like the original Artwork. The idea for this one gave me a good friend 😉

6oBgi9h.jpg

The Inside Artwork i left as it was, cause i felt that it also fits to the new outside Art.

Ics2K5X.jpg

Awesome work as usual, my friend 👍

But shouldn’t it say ‘Manners MAKE Us Human’? 🤔
I didn’t see the second movie but I think the original line in the first one was ‘Manners Maketh Man’

Now please tell me I didn’t ruin it for you 🤞

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Awesome work as usual, my friend 👍

But shouldn’t it say ‘Manners MAKE Us Human’? 🤔
I didn’t see the second movie but I think the original line in the first one was ‘Manners Maketh Man’

Now please tell me I didn’t ruin it for you 🤞

🤔. The thing is you can write it so and you can write it in the form i did. But as an in englisch very restricted person i have to say i‘m a little bit unsure now. If it‘s really a mistake then i have to rebuild it. Such things happen when you want to give this your own touch, just one time 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

🤔. The thing is you can write it so and you can write it in the form i did. But as an in englisch very restricted person i have to say i‘m a little bit unsure now. If it‘s really a mistake then i have to rebuild it. Such things happen when you want to give this your own touch, just one time 🙄🙄🙄

That’s actually a clever idea, to put your own spin on that line. But as I know you are a perfectionist, I’m afraid you’ll have to make a new one since the correct form would be without the S - Manners Make Us Human 😉

• Like 3

vor 22 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

That’s actually a clever idea, to put your own spin on that line. But as I know you are a perfectionist, I’m afraid you’ll have to make a new one since the correct form would be without the S - Manners Make Us Human 😉

Yeah I’m afraid i‘ll have to do this 😩😞. One moment not paid attention and you’re the moron 🙈.