Language: Japanese with English Subtitles

Included in this release:

• Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Ep. 1 - 110
  • Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden - Ep. 1 - 52
  • "My Conquest is the Sea of Stars" - Film 1
  • "Overture to a New War" - Film 2
  • "Golden Wings" - Film 3

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes_premium-box-set_01.png

The epic intergalactic saga has finally arrived! With only 1,000 units in existence, make sure to grab your copy of Legend of the Galactic Heroes Premium Box Set at the Sentai Shop before they’re gone!

Unbox This Legendary Box Set with Us!

Chipboard Box

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-box.png

This gorgeously silver foiled wrap with gloss coating chipboard will protect your collectibles from any outside invaders. With its EVA high-density foam and a hinged lid closed by six magnets, your collectibles will be safe from harm!

4 Slipboxes

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-chipboard-slips.png

There will be over 4,430 minutes of content which will need to be secure! In anticipation, we have added these chipboard slipboxes to make sure that your Blu-Rays are well protected and have a sleek look with the added silver foil.

Blu-rays

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-blurays.png

The box set will contain 26 Blu-rays! It will include: Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 110 Episodes, Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden - 52 Episodes, and the 3 movies: Legend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest is the Sea of Stars, Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Overture to a New War, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Golden Wings.

Hard Cover 200-page Book

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-har-cover-book.png

Delve into the history of the Legend of the Galactic Heroes with this official book! Gain insights into the characters and events that make up this epic space opera.

Two Commemorative Coins (Double Sided)

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-coins.png

Which side are you on? Whether it be Reinhard von Lohengramm of the Galactic Empire or Yang Wen-li of the Free Planets Alliance, both heroes are represented on these metal memorabilia coins!

Iconic Flagship Lenticular Cards (x2)

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-lenticular.png

These lenticular visuals showcase The Hyperion (Free Planets Alliance) and The Brünhild (Galactic Empire) for the real ship enthusiasts out there.

Metal Plaque

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-metal-plate.png

Every box set will contain a uniquely numbered metal plaque to verify the authenticity! Will you be number 0001?

A Stellar Filled Box
Whether you’re a fan of Reinhard Von Lohengramm or Yang Wen-li, this box set will delight both factions with history, content, and appreciation for the classic series. The Legend of the Galactic Premium Box Set is exclusively available at the Sentai Shop!

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Simply WOW ? I was waiting for this since forever and then I did not notice the initial press release ? What is wrong with me ?.

Anyway this is a dream come true, this is the best Anime of all time and to be honest almost non live Action stuff comes close to this as well. In this Set you get everything that was released for the original series and so much extra stuff, I still can't belive how awesome this Set is. This is also the first time that an official release outside of Japan is offered. Also the first time you can get an official release with english subtitle.

Sure the price is not cheap but when I think about the Japanese prices for the series it's a steal. You get 110 Episodes Main Series, 52 Episodes Side Stories and all 3 Movies.

I really can't wait for it to be in my hands and I think I was never ever more excited about any pysical media release in my life.

As you can tell I'm really happy right now and that will most likely only be topped when I have it in hand ?

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, Shagrath said:

A pity they only send to US addresses... T_T

Indeed, a have the Main Psycho helping me out on this. I don't know what I would do without him ? 

13 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I'll take 10 please.  :ph34r:

If I had the cash I would really do that ?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

It has arrived ? thanks again @Masterblaster.

A dream come true the complete original Legend of the Galactic Heroes Anime in one boxset. For the first time with english subtitles on an official release. I have never wanted a media release more than this item ?. I have waited for this to happen since I saw the first second of the first movie years ago. The Series is an absolute Masterpiece and I love it so much, very happy right now. So here are some pictures ?

newsteelbook161anewsteelbook161cnewsteelbook161dnewsteelbook161fnewsteelbook161gnewsteelbook161hnewsteelbook161inewsteelbook161jnewsteelbook161knewsteelbook161lnewsteelbook161mnewsteelbook161n

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Grendel said:

Awesome! So very happy for you my friend! ?

Looks like it arrived unscathed as well, MUCH better luck than I heard some folks experienced.

Congrats buddy, well deserved!!! 1f64c.png

Thanks @Grendel yes it arrived in great condition as @Masterblaster to such good care of it and also removed the coins and plate before sending to me, that helped as well. I think Sentai should have placed another bag around the boxset before placing in the carton, since it is nor shrink wrapped.

I'm very happy with the condition, but only thouch it with gloves, since everything is a fingerprint magnet ?

The 200 page book is also great, on every episode is a list of which music is played during that episode. As the series Soundtrack is an absolute Masterpiece as well with all the classic music, I always wanted to know that and could not find a complete list on the net. Sure, some pieces you know the names for but now I can identify all, which helps when listening to my complet music boxsets of the series ?

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Skid Mark said:

Looks like such an awesome set. Congrats @extantsrevenge. Display it proudly my friend.    

Thanks I will, I'm searching for a display case now, to present it alongside the Kotobukiya figures and my complete Soundtrack Sets I have ?

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
Spoiler
On 7/28/2018 at 8:28 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Complete Premium Blu-ray Box Set) [US]

Release Date : August 24th, 2018

Price : $ 799.98

Purhase Link : Sentai Filmworks US shipping only

Limited: Only 1000 copies available

Language: Japanese with English Subtitles

Included in this release:

• Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Ep. 1 - 110
  • Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden - Ep. 1 - 52
  • "My Conquest is the Sea of Stars" - Film 1
  • "Overture to a New War" - Film 2
  • "Golden Wings" - Film 3

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes_premium-box-set_01.png

The epic intergalactic saga has finally arrived! With only 1,000 units in existence, make sure to grab your copy of Legend of the Galactic Heroes Premium Box Set at the Sentai Shop before they’re gone!

Unbox This Legendary Box Set with Us!

Chipboard Box

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-box.png

This gorgeously silver foiled wrap with gloss coating chipboard will protect your collectibles from any outside invaders. With its EVA high-density foam and a hinged lid closed by six magnets, your collectibles will be safe from harm!

4 Slipboxes

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-chipboard-slips.png

There will be over 4,430 minutes of content which will need to be secure! In anticipation, we have added these chipboard slipboxes to make sure that your Blu-Rays are well protected and have a sleek look with the added silver foil.

Blu-rays

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-blurays.png

The box set will contain 26 Blu-rays! It will include: Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 110 Episodes, Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden - 52 Episodes, and the 3 movies: Legend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest is the Sea of Stars, Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Overture to a New War, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Golden Wings.

Hard Cover 200-page Book

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-har-cover-book.png

Delve into the history of the Legend of the Galactic Heroes with this official book! Gain insights into the characters and events that make up this epic space opera.

Two Commemorative Coins (Double Sided)

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-coins.png

Which side are you on? Whether it be Reinhard von Lohengramm of the Galactic Empire or Yang Wen-li of the Free Planets Alliance, both heroes are represented on these metal memorabilia coins!

Iconic Flagship Lenticular Cards (x2)

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-lenticular.png

These lenticular visuals showcase The Hyperion (Free Planets Alliance) and The Brünhild (Galactic Empire) for the real ship enthusiasts out there.

Metal Plaque

Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes-PBS-metal-plate.png

Every box set will contain a uniquely numbered metal plaque to verify the authenticity! Will you be number 0001?

A Stellar Filled Box
Whether you’re a fan of Reinhard Von Lohengramm or Yang Wen-li, this box set will delight both factions with history, content, and appreciation for the classic series. The Legend of the Galactic Premium Box Set is exclusively available at the Sentai Shop!

:cool: @extantsrevenge congrats! 😋

I’ve not got into anime much, however this beautiful set may change that lol!😊

It is so nice of @Masterblaster John to get and send you this w/his loving care... I just luv him 😎!

• Thanks 2