IGNORED

WeET The Shape of Water [WeET COLLECTION Collection #02] (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY HERE

The Shape of Water [WeET COLLECTION Collection #02] WWA Blu-ray Steelbook [Korea]

Release DateAugust 3rd 2018

Price: $34.99 each / One Click $69 (#1-200)

Purchase link: Full Slip Lenticular One Click

Info: Steelbook will be WWA

Total Print Run : 2,010 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A) 860 copies
Lenticular Edition (Type B) 1150 copies

FB_IMG_1531460347093.thumb.jpg.561dd5279FB_IMG_1531460349769.thumb.jpg.ef97a73fa

• extantsrevenge changed the title to The Shape of Water [WeET COLLECTION Collection #??] WWA Blu-ray Steelbook [Korea]
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to The Shape of Water [WeET COLLECTION Collection #??] (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
21 hours ago, ksosk said:

Part of the collecting dilemma. Many times retailers dont put out live shots of products until only after preorders are confirmed. 

That maybe, but IMO it's not cool ! One does not buy anything else without seeing it. Why collectible blu-ray release, that's collectibility/likebility depends how it looks ! /end of rant

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, nefilim said:

That maybe, but IMO it's not cool ! One does not buy anything else without seeing it. Why collectible blu-ray release, that's collectibility/likebility depends how it looks ! /end of rant

I get what you are saying but the beauty shots were released in time and that’s all I ever base my decision on, plus the past work of the retailer. Weet did BR2049 for kimchi and the full slip was a stunner, so I had some faith they would do a nice one here too.

7 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I get what you are saying but the beauty shots were released in time and that’s all I ever base my decision on, plus the past work of the retailer. Weet did BR2049 for kimchi and the full slip was a stunner, so I had some faith they would do a nice one here too.

Hey, not against MP - just those damn retailers ?

Archived