IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• ★ Administrators ★

@Benoit46 epic Filmarena Lot, I got my second shipment with Star Trek & Punisher yesterday as well, will post picture later. I really like the Star Trek Hardbox and the Full-Slip, great finish ? Also the good old Ikea can hold much more than a few Steelbooks. My brother still uses these for his comic collection.

• Like 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

@extantsrevenge

Thanks buddy ;)

you will not be disappointed by Star Trek :) very nice finish I also find. !

Yes the Billy (Ikea) was the best choice for me. ? veryyyyy correct price ! and it's Solid! ?

in addition to lacquered white is Top it brings out the color of the steels and DO NOT SEE THE DUST ??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RhodW said:

Not having bookends on the top shelf and thinking of those FACs falling off is making me twitchy

Do not worry they are well balanced. And see those steelbooks. They hold down other end. I know it looks like Tower of Pisa but it's not. Bad picture.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

@sepultura007 AWESOME Alien Navigator Statue :omg: Also it is nice to see that I'm not the only one with many Steelbooks and nowhere to put them anymore. Great displays guys :TRUCDEOUF:

Danke minn Jung. Wollte immer eine Gesunde Mischung aus schönen Sondereditionen und Steels haben. Aber es gibt so viele tolle Figuren, Büsten und Heads, das man da echt in Schwierigkeiten kommt, sich zu entscheiden ??

• ★ Administrators ★

Received my Suicide Squad HDZeta Boxset today from MP. Thanks as always to everyone involved in getting this to me @sepultura007 @Masterblaster. Other stuff is my new Filmarena & zavvi items from last week ? Complete Marvel Lenti Set with these 3 :Yes: Got more items today which you can see in a minute in my New Steelbook arrivals post. Wonder Woman included :TRUCDEOUF:

newsteelbook104.JPG

• Like 7

vor 19 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Received my Suicide Squad HDZeta Boxset today from MP. Thanks as always to everyone involved in getting this to me @sepultura007 @Masterblaster. Other stuff is my new Filmarena & zavvi items from last week 1f60d.png Complete Marvel Lenti Set with these 3 :Yes: Got more items today which you can see in a minute in my New Steelbook arrivals post. Wonder Woman included :TRUCDEOUF:

newsteelbook104.JPG

Bitte mein Freund.Sag mal gibt es von Beyond OAB, 2 verschiedene Boxcover?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Received my Suicide Squad HDZeta Boxset today from MP. Thanks as always to everyone involved in getting this to me @sepultura007 @Masterblaster. Other stuff is my new Filmarena & zavvi items from last week 1f60d.png Complete Marvel Lenti Set with these 3 :Yes: Got more items today which you can see in a minute in my New Steelbook arrivals post. Wonder Woman included

Truly great haul @extantsrevenge!