IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, bossjon said:

I am not sure.  I checked out my original GB request and pulled the invoice from Paypal.  Neither states a protector.  But i did receive it with one. 

Holy crap, I better go check that shipping carton before it accidentally gets recycled by a family member who would things it’s trash!!!

• Like 1

Awards

@Manticore4 said 
What’s this sticker that’s missing? I opened mine and didn’t see any sticker on the shrink wrap or inside the box???

If your box is minus the red velvety  sticker , it’s because its a replacement, some boxes .. mine inc… were replaced due to a fault and the sticker was un retrievable, however those affected boxes hopefully will have a replacement sticker sent .. but be patient… 

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Catgirl said:

@BreakBeatDJ @Manticore4

This is not a media book, but a box, looks like an OC 

https://youtu.be/1EOi2eq2WDk

Thanks @Catgirl!  

Echoing what @Manticore4 noted: It's really the smaller, less expensive, but really cool mediabooks that are harder to come by here than the larger collector's boxes like Le Pacte, which seem to eventually show up on Amazon US or other places at reasonable prices.  

MP has been helpful with a GB for some of the larger Plaion exclusive titles.  But the media books don't seem to make it out of Deutschland. :)  Although I've heard rumors that @hal56 gets some delivered across the border by drone from his mates in der Deutscher Zimmer.

image.gif.cabfdc02462ca26d3236078b8fd748a1.gif

-- Here's the response I got back from Plaion today . . .

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your patience!

We checked the possibilities to deliver to your requested country. At the moment the logistical costs and customs are very expensive. Therefore we cannot arrange any economical shipments to your country.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards
Andrea

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks @Catgirl!  

Echoing what @Manticore4 noted: It's really the smaller, less expensive, but really cool mediabooks that are harder to come by here than the larger collector's boxes like Le Pacte, which seem to eventually show up on Amazon US or other places at reasonable prices.  

MP has been helpful with a GB for some of the larger Plaion exclusive titles.  But the media books don't seem to make it out of Deutschland. :)  Although I've heard rumors that @hal56 gets some delivered across the border by drone from his mates in der Deutscher Zimmer.

image.gif.cabfdc02462ca26d3236078b8fd748a1.gif

-- Here's the response I got back from Plaion today . . .

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your patience!

We checked the possibilities to deliver to your requested country. At the moment the logistical costs and customs are very expensive. Therefore we cannot arrange any economical shipments to your country.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards
Andrea

I've received most of my German 4k Media Books, and a fair amount of 4K's, through Amazon Germany. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ncraft said:

Diabolik DVD is another good place for German releases, and all foreign releases for that matter. 

Thanks @ncraft  Yes, Jesse has sent me many things.  I just got the Second Sight Picnic at Hanging Rock box set and a couple other things last week, really beautiful stuff.   

I haven't been posting my receptions as much as I used to.  I will start up again soon.

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 10

vor 9 Stunden schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

Thanks @ncraft  Yes, Jesse has sent me many things.  I just got the Second Sight Picnic at Hanging Rock box set and a couple other things last week, really beautiful stuff.   

I haven't been posting my receptions as much as I used to.  I will start up again soon.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Same my man.  I have a BUNCH that I havent yet posted.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I don't use the word "grail" lightly; I hear that word thrown around quite a bit in the steel community. But I picked up two sets I would truly call grails yesterday! They were costly, but they were sealed, and I've been looking for them since shortly after I started collecting. So without further ado, I give you the Blufans Mummy trilogy Book of the Living and Book of the Dead trilogy sets, with a Blade Zavvi thrown in!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2903.thumb.jpeg.0a53d02c96de5ab4e2b4d0184c4bd013.jpeg

IMG_2904.thumb.jpeg.0645ca561ab9afc46f0ca78f86f544b7.jpeg

IMG_2905.thumb.jpeg.e62cf168cebf83c1752b53f997d7ecd0.jpeg

• Like 26

1 hour ago, Chief_lookout said:

I don't use the word "grail" lightly; I hear that word thrown around quite a bit in the steel community. But I picked up two sets I would truly call grails yesterday! They were costly, but they were sealed, and I've been looking for them since shortly after I started collecting. So without further ado, I give you the Blufans Mummy trilogy Book of the Living and Book of the Dead trilogy sets, with a Blade Zavvi thrown in!

Thanks for looking!

Those are awesomemakes me sick gerry dee GIF by Mr. D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chief_lookout said:

Thanks for looking!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those sets from Everything Blu, not Blufans? I remember when Everything Blu started selling those sets because it was right after I bought Shaun of the Dead from them. Great sets nonetheless! 

Edited by ncraft
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ncraft said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those sets from Everything Blu, not Blufans? I remember when Everything Blu started selling those sets because it was right after I bought Shaun of the Dead from them. Great sets nonetheless! 

There are three sets “on the ‘bay” from EverythingBlu…

• Like 3

Awards