IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

19 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Wow, this looks amazing.  Nice low number, too.   I ask this question of everyone who collects posters . . . how do you display them?  I think they look great, but always hesitate to buy because I don't know what to do with them.  I have a nice little vintage lobby card collection and they just sit in a drawer.  

Check out this thread if you like movies posters.

I’m also expecting delivery of the Goodfellas set. Although I’ve ran out of wall space long ago, I just couldn’t resist having this awesome print, which in the meantime will have to remain in its tube.

At some point I imagine I’ll have a nice custom frame made for it and have it displayed instead of one of my current posters.

• Like 4

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Check out this thread if you like movies posters.

I’m also expecting delivery of the Goodfellas set. Although I’ve ran out of wall space long ago, I just couldn’t resist having this awesome print, which in the meantime will have to remain in its tube.

At some point I imagine I’ll have a nice custom frame made for it and have it displayed instead of one of my current posters.

Yep, familiar with AMP prints, nice stuff.   Wall space is valuable real estate in our house, like many, a lot of shelves with records and a growing premiums collection.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Wow, this looks amazing.  Nice low number, too.   I ask this question of everyone who collects posters . . . how do you display them?  I think they look great, but always hesitate to buy because I don't know what to do with them.  I have a nice little vintage lobby card collection and they just sit in a drawer.  

I have many full size posters and I frame them all .I then display 2-3 st a time and rotate them every few months that way I get to enjoy them all …I also have some A4 posters too that have clip frames and are easily opened and changed.. .. 58260E7D-25D3-4B67-9D56-2A080DF283F1.thumb.jpeg.dd4ce0279016c49641a865efb2f49296.jpegC981F449-519D-4565-A11C-88ED966F7162.thumb.jpeg.011d1072ce2153179b92d2dee1879e53.jpeg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I have many full size posters and I frame them all .I then display 2-3 st a time and rotate them every few months that way I get to enjoy them all …I also have some A4 posters too that have clip frames and are easily opened and changed.. .. 58260E7D-25D3-4B67-9D56-2A080DF283F1.thumb.jpeg.dd4ce0279016c49641a865efb2f49296.jpegC981F449-519D-4565-A11C-88ED966F7162.thumb.jpeg.011d1072ce2153179b92d2dee1879e53.jpeg

Very nice.  Those A4s are great.   You're inspiring me to get out my vintage lobby cards and do something with them.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 8

vor 1 Minute schrieb raylight:

Hello !

Some of you have been asking for pics of the "Pulp Fiction 4K Slip" release (Korea ?).

Here they are.

• well printed (a little bit glossy) slip
  • no embossing/debossing
  • full slip, not O-ring
  • slip does only fit for Amaray, not Steelbook 
  • 4K disc with german audio
  • no further Extras

IMG_8374.thumb.JPG.903ef6b3daeff7d290792b65d0561d01.JPG

IMG_8380.thumb.JPG.4fb12895a392f0a8c14105bc587f9b16.JPGIMG_8379.thumb.JPG.e094c80f8ded7644e7f35ffe0c658128.JPGIMG_8381.thumb.JPG.f7e6e37a70333101a6f24a3fa91d5e8a.JPGIMG_8382.thumb.JPG.0c694d36166ce415f95c028f31d09c53.JPG

Sad that they don't made a backartwork

• Like 3

vor 7 Minuten schrieb swish:

Sad that they don't made a backartwork

Yes and if they just put 5 cards or something else as extra, the slip would also fit for a Steelbook.

And also no embossing of the title. So many other slips got so nice printed titles, like 3d printing.

and here...nothing. cheap as cheap can be.

the bad thing on top for me: I ordered it twice.

minions GIF

Edited by raylight
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

These two are really amazing.  Where are they from?

The bottom one is a print made by artist Kevin Tong for Mondo (there are 2 variants of that print). The original Mondo print is now highly sought after and very expensive on the aftermarket. It's absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

The bottom one is a print made by artist Kevin Tong for Mondo (there are 2 variants of that print). The original Mondo print is now highly sought after and very expensive on the aftermarket. It's absolutely gorgeous.

All those years of buying Mondo vinyl drops, I should have been paying attention to the movie stuff. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

All those years of buying Mondo vinyl drops, I should have been paying attention to the movie stuff. 

If you had done that you most likely would have sat on a small fortune by now. Collecting posters can be at least as addictive as buying Premiums and it's an even more expensive hobby.

Luckily for me, I managed to settle on a few posters that I truly cherish, otherwise I would have gone bankrupt long ago.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1