IGNORED

WCL 2001: A Space Odyssey (WCL Exclusive #17) (4K + 2BD) (Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ksosk changed the title to [WCL Exclusive #017] 2001 : A Space Odyssey (4K + 2BD) (Digipak) [China]
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SBGoblin said:

The beginning had a good intro w/music.  Then the music stops. It should have kept playing. Are there no pictures of the item available yet ?

The pack shots are not yet ready to be released. In the meantime, it's helpful to gauge interest in a title given the product specs that have been confirmed. I can't speak on the music as my phone is always muted, but I'd be interested in others' opinions. I'm a phone seen and not heard type.

• ★ Administrators ★

@SBGoblin Thank you for your feedback. It takes a lot of sincerity to voice that out rather than keeping it to yourself.  This is all for the betterment of MP?

It hurts a little though, the way u put it across, haha.

This was a trial attempt I did and I will get better!!?

The beauty shot will only be released in October as certain components are still being finalised. This is going to be a release many will want multiple copies of ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

Are you saying the group buy is going to close before there are any pics? Because that doesn't seem fair to the buyer,

What he is saying is no collector fan of the movie or not will be disserpointed with what WCL do .

It's a growing retailer that Care about what we collectors want and need ? .

My advise would be when the artwork is revealed I recommend no one who would like this hang about requesting ❤❤.

28 minutes ago, DarthEd said:

Are you saying the group buy is going to close before there are any pics? Because that doesn't seem fair to the buyer,

No I’m not saying that at all , if you wait too long it’ll be sold out ... WCL titles are usually very small print runs this one is 300 .... wait at your peril ... 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

It was meant in good fun. :) And hey, after all my comments, I am on the GB list. I do agree with you on this one--300 copies for a top-ten classic is really limited, especially when all other releases (including, sadly, the steelbook) are so dull.

I want to say the whole release is fantastic but in all release, there is bound to be some who don't appreciate the design, so I shall say I am really happy with the overall package for Odyssey!

4 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I want to say the whole release is fantastic but in all release, there is bound to be some who don't appreciate the design, so I shall say I am really happy with the overall package for Odyssey!

Can you at least say, even very subtly and indirectly, whether this release is going to use classic poster art? It would make me really happy and relieved to hear that.