IGNORED

Introducing myself

stanleydobson

Hello @all

I try to introduce myself in English, but my mainlanguage is German, so I think there will be many faults in my words

I am 37 Years, I am from Germany and movie and edition Collector since 1999.

I have a lot of Movies and Series, maybe over 2000 and actually I buy my first 4k Ultra HDs so it will be my second Change in the Collection after the DVD to Blu Ray Change.

Since last Year I have a small Youtube Channel with Name Stanleys Filmzimmer, on this I show my newest Stuff

I like different genres and Movies, my favorite Movies and the Movies with the most Editions in my Collection are

-Drive

-Blade Runner 2049

-La La Land

-Fight Club

-Wolf of Wall Street

and some more but with only 3-4 Editions like Tron Legacy or Nightcrawler.

If I don't buy Movies and Steelbooks I add new Stuff to my big Series and Cartooncollection

If you have any Questions feel free and ask me what you want

Greets

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@stanleydobson wellcome to MP. Sounds like a collection I would like ? Are you also interested in Anime, or more Cartoon? I hope you enjoy your stay here. We also habe a section were you can post pictures of your collection and new arrivals, maybe that is something for you.

Also Drive, Blade Runner 2049 & Fight Club are also some of my favorites and I have several editions of these as well ?

vor 7 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

@stanleydobson wellcome to MP. Sounds like a collection I would like 1f60d.png Are you also interested in Anime, or more Cartoon? I hope you enjoy your stay here. We also habe a section were you can post pictures of your collection and new arrivals, maybe that is something for you.

Also Drive, Blade Runner 2049 & Fight Club are also some of my favorites and I have several editions of these as well 1f44d.png

I collect old cartoons from 80s and early 90s from my childhood, sure there are some animes in this collection from this timeline, but the new anime stuff is very rare in this collection

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, stanleydobson said:

I collect old cartoons from 80s and early 90s from my childhood, sure there are some animes in this collection from this timeline, but the new anime stuff is very rare in this collection

Then you certainly have some of the World Masterpiece Theater Series in your Collection. Perrine, Anne of Green Gables, Little Princess Sara and more. I really like those ?

Archived