IGNORED

NOVA IP Man 2 (Scanavo Case) (Lenticular Slip) (Novamedia)

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

IP Man 2 (Scanavo Case) (Lenticular Slip) (Novamedia)

Release Date: 22nd June

Price: $28.99

Printrun = 700 copies

%EC%97%BD%EB%AC%B82%ED%92%80%EC%83%B7_sh

Package details
* 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD)
* Audio : Cantonese DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, Mandarin DTS-HD Maseter Audio 7.1
* Subtitles : Korean, English, Traditional Chinese
* Region : All
* Special Features
Teaser Trailer (01:12)
Theatrical Trailer (02:16)
International Trailer (02:43)
Making Of (17:37)
Behind The Sets
-The Community (02:54)
-Fish Market (02:18)
-Chinese Restaurant (02:26)
-Big & Small Arena (02:18)
Shooting Diary (03:05)
Deleted Scenes (09:06)
Interviews (168:53)

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I have the Full Slip and the Full Slip Lenti from NM for Ip Man. 

I hope there will be a Full Slip also for #2 to match.  

@ksosk You have connections to find out? 

I don't :(

The first lenti was perfect imo!!!

I am just glad they did a lenti for IM2 :)

The stock for FS of IP Man 1 has been around forever so I doubt nova will consider having another one for IP Man 2.

• 2 weeks later...

This is live on Novamedias webstore, in case anyone has forgot. ?  

I have pre-ordered a copy to go with IP Man 1 Lenticular.  I am sure that they said on Facebook a while back that they will be doing IP Man 3 release also. 

@Kingpin did you get a copy of this edition?  I see you are a fan of these movies like myself. ?

Awards

8 hours ago, hdblueman said:

This is live on Novamedias webstore, in case anyone has forgot. 1f44d.png  

I have pre-ordered a copy to go with IP Man 1 Lenticular.  I am sure that they said on Facebook a while back that they will be doing IP Man 3 release also. 

@Kingpin did you get a copy of this edition?  I see you are a fan of these movies like myself. 1f600.png

I have it in my cart but I need to order add a couple more things to make it worthwhile shipping.  

1 lonely item in a box is 1 sad item in a box so it needs to have some company.  :D 

18 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

Problem is how long do you wait before it "may" become out of stock.

That's always the risk with waiting.  Although i think this will be around for a while yet. 

I ordered mine with the double lenti of Wind Ninja Chronicles to make the shipping worth it. ?

Awards

1 minute ago, hdblueman said:

That's always the risk with waiting.  Although i think this will be around for a while yet. 

I ordered mine with the double lenti of Wind Ninja Chronicles to make the shipping worth it. 1f44d.png

I love their Novamedia Amaray's with the full slip.  I just need to find some time.  I may add the Amy Winehouse Collection.  

I REALLY WANT THAT "UNDER THE SKIN"!!!  :( 

1 minute ago, Kingpin said:

I love their Novamedia Amaray's with the full slip.  I just need to find some time.  I may add the Amy Winehouse Collection.  

I REALLY WANT THAT "UNDER THE SKIN"!!!  :( 

I have all the Novamedia Amaray Exclusive line and the Amy slips are real nice the Lenticular is amazing. ??

I have Under The Skin it is a real stunner, but hard to get now. I wish you luck finding a copy, if i see any i will let you know. ?

Another nice slip, probably my favourite is Big Eyes super impressive job by Nova.

I am unsure whether they are continuing with the Nova Amaray Exclusive line as it now seems as if it is Nova Limited Edition with The Hitmans Bodyguard and Valerian releases.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

I have the trilogy steelbook, too! In addition, always come back to new parts. Therefore, worth the Slip actually not.

IP Man Zero, IP Man, IP Man 2, IP Man 3, IP Man - the final fight, IP Man - the serie and so on 1f914.png

And don't forget this year Ip Man 4 :wow: Many Ip Man around ?

16 hours ago, ksosk said:

Guys, just want to showcase how beautiful the first lenticular from Nova's Ip Man is!!

I can't wait for the release of Ip Man 2 lenticular edition 1f603.png

@ksosk You made me go look at mine again.  It is a beauty!  

13 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Plot is not know yet. Scott Adkins is already casted. And Bruce Lee will be in it.

He dead!  ;) 

I placed my order last night but I didn't get as many things as I wanted because I'm scared of some GB's all coming at once.  

1. LOVE ACTUALLY UNCUT VER. - FULL SLIP (PLAIN EDITION)
  2. ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS ONE-CLICK NC#14 (LIMITED 300 COPIES)
  3. IP MAN 2 LENTICULAR FULL SLIP LE

actually IP MAN ZERO, IP MAN FINAL FIGHT is not belongs to Donnie YEN's series.

IP MAN TRILOGY and IP MAN 4, IP MAN side story:Cheung Tin Chi(charactor in IP MAN 3) those 5 films are filmed by same film company.

IP MAN 4 IS CASTING. SIDE STORY IS SHOOTING, I HAVE TALKED WITH THEM.

IP MAN SIDE STORY: CHEUNG TIN CHI. leading roles: Max Zhang, Dave Bautista, Michelle Yoeh and Tony Jaa.

Awards

Archived