IGNORED

Manta Lab La La Land (Manta Lab Exclusive #07) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

13 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

The sparse and elegant fullslip art keeps calling to me, but I really have a gut feeling I won't like the movie at all.

I'm in the same exact boat. I want it but I also have the same gut feeling that I'm going to hate La La Land and I really don't want to commit to a steelbook for a movie I probably won't even like.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Hey @urbeenjammin1969, I moved your post here as this is the proper place to ask =)

Did you miss the restock too?

5 minutes ago, urbeenjammin1969 said:

Just trying to see if there are still available copies for any of the editions

@DodgyDave and @Masterblaster will have a better idea for your enquiry!

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Update:

LA LA LAND SHIPMENT SCHEDULE CHANGE

b129b6fd-d724-43eb-b8e0-fd49a4741ca4.jpg

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! We wish everyone had an awesome holiday break. There's been few problems with the booklets and special box and we have decided to reprint and remake some of them again. We are very sorry for not updating the status for La La Land because we wanted to make sure that we are aware of the reprint and remake schedule for the booklets and the special box before making a post. Please look below for the shipping schedule for La La Land.

One Clicks - Shipped by 5th
Single Editions (Full, Lenticular) - Shipped by 10th
Special Box - Shipped by 17th

During transit, many of the booklets and boxes were damaged and we had to reprint / remake some of them. We are working as hard as we could even during the holidays to replace all materials. We are very sorry for the delay on few editions but we will make sure it will be shipped.

Also, due to the reprint of the La La Land, we have to move the release day for Planet of the Apes to Jan 26th.

Thank you very much and we will make a January post and explain more in details.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

Just wondering the Single editions (Full and Lenticular) are shipped from Manta. Thanks.

hey Daniel , 

this is the direct answer i got from them ...

"

All orders will be shipped out over this weekend. We are sorry for the delay. It's been rather hellish with the production and transportation."

Im gussing they did not get to our singles due to stress ... 

Take care
John

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Game4set said:

Out of curiosity, when do them ship? And will we get a notification or tracking number for the shipment? Thanks!

Hi @Game4set, I have shifted your post here which the proper place to ask =)

I am sure the items are on the way from ML to HUB, and once HUB received them and do the proper quality checks, the items will be shipped to the members and the tracking number issued then too =)

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

KS

Archived