IGNORED

Kimchidvd KIMCHI Collection MasterList

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★

#1-X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST  700ex.   

#2-DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES  700ex. 

#3-CINDERELLA 1500ex.  

#4-PIXELS  500ex. 

#5-INSIDE OUT 2500ex.

#6-THE WALK 500ex.  

#7-FANTASTIC 4  300ex. 

#8-THE GOOD DINOSAUR  1100ex. 

#9-ZOOTOPIA  1300ex.  

#10-FINDING DORY  1600ex. 

#11-DOCTOR STANGE  1500ex. 

#12-MOANA  1400ex. 

#13-ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY  1000ex. 

#14-BEAUTY AND THE BEAST  1000ex. 

#15-GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL.2  700ex. 

#16 -Akira ???ex.

Media Psychos Kimchidvd Award, see how to get it here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Pradheep said:

This has to be updated. Anyone? @Benoit46

All of the lists for all of the retailers need severe updating. Benoit is busy (he handles a big part of the GBs) so probably the wrong one to tag. But any mod, super mod, and admin can edit the topics. The admins are too busy, I'd say the super mods might be too, but maybe a mod could take this on. I'm sure @extantsrevenge could do it as he posts a lot of old releases, I'm sure he could round them up. Or maybe @scrface87 or @DParadigm!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

@Pradheep thanks for noticing. @atomicblonde thanks for the Tag ? This is also one of my long time projects ? I already updated FAC, HDZeta, Plain Archive, WCL, MLIFE and always want to do the other as well. Will focus on that soon. Sadly the retailers make so many stuff, can't keep up ?

Edited by extantsrevenge
  • Like 2

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

@Pradheep thanks for noticing. @atomicblonde thanks for the Tag 1f44d.png This is also one of my long time projects 1f606.png I already uptaed FAC, HDZeta, Plain Archive, WCL, MLIFE and always want to do the other as well. Will focus on that soon. Sadly the retailers make so many stuff, can't keep up 1f609.png

No problem. I've noticed you're really on top of things and super active and really getting stuff handled so I thought you were the right one to tag anyway! :P Good work btw, I haven't even checked those but I remembered them being outdated a few months ago. But seriously, props to you on getting stuff done! Wonderful mod is what you are! ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

No problem. I've noticed you're really on top of things and super active and really getting stuff handled so I thought you were the right one to tag anyway! :P Good work btw, I haven't even checked those but I remembered them being outdated a few months ago. But seriously, props to you on getting stuff done! Wonderful mod is what you are! 1f49c.png

@extantsrevenge

He's too busy inputting back dated material that gets me excited until I see they are OOP or not available anymore.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 2 heures, Pradheep a dit :

This has to be updated. Anyone? @Benoit46

il y a 10 minutes, Pradheep a dit :

@extantsrevenge I think Kimchi Exclusives too needs an Update. I think you have done it for others. Kudos for your hardwork dude.  Let me know if you need a helping hand. Cheers!!!

yes I know that I left a lot of list abandoned .. ?I'm really sorry but actually the lists of GB to update and some packages HUB does not leave me much time .. ?‍♂️

@extantsrevenge already done a titanic job with Threads UK and German @???

so promised I'll take care of it shortly..

Thanks 

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

yes I know that I left a lot of list abandoned .. 1f615.pngI'm really sorry but actually the lists of GB to update and some packages HUB does not leave me much time .. ?‍♂️

@extantsrevenge already done a titanic job with Threads UK and German @1f44f.png1f44f.png1f4aa.png

so promised I'll take care of it shortly..

Thanks 

Don't worry, the other thinks you do are more important, otherwise members would not get anything ? So you can concentrate on that stuff and let me do the updates on the lists. This one is done ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1