IGNORED

Dune 1984 / Dune 2021 / Dune Part Two (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) [Italy]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, hal56 said:

Looks nice.

But a bit pointless with part 3 coming

Its the Incomplete Edition soon.

They should have waited to bring the trilogy and kick out the Lynch Version 

Buuuuut this set comprises all of the movies for the original Dune novel. It may be incomplete for Villeneuve's trilogy (or more) but it is complete for Dune.

I am a little hesitant to buy another Raro set when I am still waiting on 2001: A Space Odyssey 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Mrdugan said:

Buuuuut this set comprises all of the movies for the original Dune novel. It may be incomplete for Villeneuve's trilogy (or more) but it is complete for Dune.

I am a little hesitant to buy another Raro set when I am still waiting on 2001: A Space Odyssey 

I am also hesitant to order this set due to what's going on with Goodfellas. Group Buy was 13 months ago, and I paid four months ago. I have not seen or heard a peep about this release in a long time. 

• Like 3

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Gary K:

Great news!  

this will be possible.  You wil be able to keep any of the slips attached on the outside and choose what goes inside.  

the artwork may not lineup perfectly with 1984 outside but it’s still totally doable.  

Gary

Thanks, Gary.

So, if you now take these circumstances into account, the next question arises:

Do I need that?

... and the answer is really simple...

dune_yes.gif.3bab1c93973aa96e9ce0a9137c3f399e.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, ncraft said:

I am also hesitant to order this set due to what's going on with Goodfellas. Group Buy was 13 months ago, and I paid four months ago. I have not seen or heard a peep about this release in a long time. 

According to the retailer, 2001 and Hulk are shipping next with IT after that (on the new production line) and then goodfellas and Barbenheimer. 

Dune in on the new production line and will follow IT as well as they will be going in parallel. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Do we know whether the quality (packaging, fingerprints on the box, full slips that don't fit into the OC box, lenti-scratches etc.) is better now?

Absolutely.  I have Black Adam, beetle juice, eyes wide shut and they were all fantastic and issue free.

John says that Schindlers list is absolutely phenomenal too.  We haven’t heard any QC issues since the first couple releases.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Do we know whether the quality (packaging, fingerprints on the box, full slips that don't fit into the OC box, lenti-scratches etc.) is better now?

@Cornbuster I can confirm what @Gary K says as well. I have almost all the Raro releases and the quality of the more recent ones, like Pagemaster, Black Adam, Beetlejuice and the 7 deadly sin editions are much improved and I'm very happy with them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Gary K:

Absolutely.  I have Black Adam, beetle juice, eyes wide shut and they were all fantastic and issue free.

John says that Schindlers list is absolutely phenomenal too.  We haven’t heard any QC issues since the first couple releases.  

Gerade eben schrieb deckard99:

@Cornbuster I can confirm what @Gary K says as well. I have almost all the Raro releases and the quality of the more recent ones, like Pagemaster, Black Adam, Beetlejuice and the 7 deadly sin editions are much improved and I'm very happy with them.

Great news, many thanks for this feedback (I have ordered IT as well)...

Sweat Sweating GIF

• Like 6

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Okay, you and @Gary K convinced me. I ordered the One-click. But mark my words: After WeET releases Far From Home, their next release, 17 months later, will be a Dune set of some sort.

town GIF

• Haha 7

On 6/12/2024 at 8:57 AM, deckard99 said:

I’m very happy with Eyes Wide Shut.  Great materials, really nice to the touch.

• Like 5