• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

ger-world-cup.gif

We did it a good start to a tournament 🤣

Best Scottish Player was our own Rüdiger

giphy.gif

Maybe I should check some informations about the Teams before I give my predictions, could not imagine the Scottish Team to be so bad.

Congratulations @deckard99 & @aluna12 for getting 4 Points on this Match and leading our list.

@jwhitm3 @bossjon make sure to get your predictions in, don't miss anymore matches.

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Veum said:

Upset I can not get all the UEFA Euro 24 on TV 📺 unless I want to pay out the ying-yang (that is an American slang 😝 for TOO MUCH $$$ 😂)… my local Fox station is only showing 17 games “Oh come on” out of the 51 games!💧 

Oh Come On GIF  Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

ronald mcdonald win GIF

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Sorry to hear @Veum. I can watch all the Games on Magenta, but

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Planning on seeing the German and the Portugal matches, more soccer I can't take 🤣

• Haha 5
  • Stick Tongue 1

34 minutes ago, Veum said:

Upset I can not get all the UEFA Euro 24 on TV 📺 unless I want to pay out the ying-yang (that is an American slang 😝 for TOO MUCH $$$ 😂)… my local Fox station is only showing 17 games “Oh come on” out of the 51 games!💧 

Oh Come On GIF  Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

ronald mcdonald win GIF

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/soccer/news/watch-euro-2024-usa-live-stream-tv-channel-schedule/7c08378259634db8416099aa

Mike read above will help👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

Thanks Paul but I’ve already checked out all the ways to watch Euro ‘24 and none of them offer anything that doesn’t price gorge you 🤑🤑🤑 $$$ 😒 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Sorry to hear @Veum. I can watch all the Games on Magenta, but

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Planning on seeing the German and the Portugal matches, more soccer I can't take 🤣

🤠 @extantsrevenge Nils that is what your fast forwarding button on your remote is for… I do this on most of the matches, I’ll DVR them then fast fwd to the GOALS!!!!! 😂 😝 😆 

Despicable Me Reaction GIF Football Soccer GIF by happydog Soccer Player GIF by Sadie

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Veum said:

Thanks Paul but I’ve already checked out all the ways to watch Euro ‘24 and none of them offer anything that doesn’t price gorge you 🤑🤑🤑 $$$ 😒 

That's story offered the words 

FREE TRIAL

So why don't you do that sign up use free trial then C A N C E L

NO COST 🙄👍👍👍

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Where is there a free trial for the whole month of June/July for these Euro Games? 🤔 

Don't know how long free trial is but here is link when you don't read the story as per normal and don't you dare say so!!!

https://www.fubo.tv/stream/soccer/?irad=356358&irmp=1131770&sharedid=editorial

And I ask is it even worth for you???

when you only video thru to goals your not really watching match or skills just looking for good bits

That's not watching football it's called being a groupie cos you don't to be left out

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Sorry but there it is Mike.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Basil said:

Don't know how long free trial is but here is link when you don't read the story as per normal and don't you dare say so!!!

https://www.fubo.tv/stream/soccer/?irad=356358&irmp=1131770&sharedid=editorial

And I ask is it even worth for you???

when you only video thru to goals your not really watching match or skills just looking for good bits

That's not watching football it's called being a groupie cos you don't to be left out

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Sorry but there it is Mike.

For your info Paul I do watch a significant amount of the matches if I like both of those teams (if there is only 1 team I’m interested in then maybe I will fast-fwd, so what!), 2nd I enjoy being part of this group, is there anything really wanting to be with like-minded individuals, I think not IMHO! 👊 :) ️ 

i am what i am nbc GIF by The Blacklist Paul Feig Movie GIF by 1091

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

congrats-15.gif.bad6eff3a1d623a6af49fac6929f99aa.gif

@PRIAPISM you have been the first Psycho to predict a match correct with the 1:3 (Hungary:Switzerland)

congrats-9.gif.2ba79d927e5c2f2a00986036bc3c5fe5.gif

@Veum for leading the ranking after 4 Games. 15 Points is impressive.

giphy.gif

I predict 2:1 on Game 3 and Game 4 ends like that and predict 3:0 on Game 4 and Game 3 has that.

giphy.gif

But at least I climed in the ranking and I'm 1 of only 8 Psychos that got all the winners correct in the 4 matches ☺️

I'm also 1 point higher than @R1s1ngs0n

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6