IGNORED

Twin Peaks - Definitive Collection (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #??) (Blu-ray) [Italy]

ShadowWarrior

MP Group Buy is CLOSED

ย 

Release Date: TBA

Print Run: 150 copies

Retail Price:ย โ‚ฌ399,99

ย 

๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—ฆ - ๐——๐—˜๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—•๐—œ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ซ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€
Thereโ€™s a before and after TWIN PEAKS, a series that marked the moment and led to all of those products afterwards.
We at RAROFILM STUDIOS wanted to take on this challenge with a Limited Edition extremely exclusive in its contents and detailed in its own structure, as well as being our first Limited for a TV Series
ย 
TWIN PEAKS - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION by RaroFilm Studios will be made in a box of about 30cm x 20cm internally coated in real velvet and with SOFT TOUCH exterior works + extra silver laminated details, it was thought as the development of a real FBI case filmed years apart since the death of Laura Palmer.
ย 
Content:
โ€ข THREE COMPLETE SEASONS + EXTRA Contents for a Total of 16 Discs and 48 Episodes in Bluray format;
โ€ข TWO Exclusive Boxes with mechanical metal ring mechanism (1 for the first and second series and 1 for the third);
โ€ข BOOK (60 pages. about) with the summary of every single episode "TWIN PEAKS all seasons" in IT/ENG;
โ€ข 30 Main Cards;
โ€ข ONE poster with complete documentation of all evidence collected by the FBI regarding the Laura Palmer case;
โ€ข A replica of the key ring room no. 315 "GREAT NORTHERN HOTEL"
โ€ข ONE Action Figure made by J.P. Art exclusively for this edition (15cm tall)
ย 

ย 

Artwork subject to change by retailer.

ย 

FB_IMG_1705505861928.thumb.jpg.3348bbf5574a3f85521d743577e53fcf.jpg

ย 

1.thumb.jpg.7e050e031504a4defb8e2abaeea30b95.jpg

ย 

2.thumb.jpg.15a86a11bb5dcd0f38027a59e9ac6b91.jpg

ย 

3.thumb.jpg.e0850ad887d1589aab3b5f93c14b9f9e.jpg

ย 

4.thumb.jpg.afa461e0eee0fae8c6eea7c58f170c62.jpg

ย 

5.thumb.jpg.2e320932100d2b34bbe7ebd717acaaec.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

My concern is not only the price but also with their track record of releasing their releases. It's seems like every month or two Raro has a pre order up. Heck, I ordered Goodfellas eons ago and have not heard or seen a peep about it since.ย  @Gary KI'm probably wrong, but to my knowledge, was the last item they shipped the A Nightmare on Elm Street boxset?ย 

• Like 4

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
Just now, ncraft said:

My concern is not only the price but also with their track record of releasing their releases. It's seems like every month or two Raro has a pre order up. Heck, I ordered Goodfellas eons ago and have not heard or seen a peep about it since.ย  @Gary KI'm probably wrong, but to my knowledge, was the last item they shipped the A Nightmare on Elm Street boxset?ย 

Theyโ€™ve shipped devils advocate black Adam and Scarface since then and omega man, eyes wide shut, pagemaster ย and beetlejuice are on their way now. ย 
ย 

taking time, ย but getting better and better quality wiseย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Twin Peaks is my favourite piece of media of all time and I have already spent a lot of money on TP stuff, so I was really excited when I saw that there was a limited premium boxset coming out.

ย 

That being said, I dont feel like that price is justified for whats actually being offered here. I especially dislike the artwork for the main box. It just looks sooo corny with those crime scene barrier tapes and what not.

ย 

Also I wouldn't really feel comfortable displaying an action figure of somebody portrayed by Michael J. Anderson. I don't want to get into detail about the things the man has said, if you know, you know.

ย 

Just some really odd choices for a release that could have been pretty good otherwise. I like the case files folder and all of that.

Edited by Ardi41
  • Like 6

Awards

This is one of my all favorite time shows and I was excited when I saw the announcement. Then the drop: No 4k transfers, mediocre cover box, a keychain (like who collects those anymore?), a weird figurine and the priceโ€ฆ
Animated GIF

Edited by ManofSteel7
forgot comma
  • Haha 5