IGNORED

Memories of Murder (Injoingan Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

vor 9 Stunden schrieb vinny91:

Injoingan has many titles on sell on Kimchidvd & Novamedia .... so I don't understand why this edition is not on preorder on those korean retailer ???!!!

it's a great publisher, they made very good edition in the past ... as CJ Entertainment which is another great publisher in Korea. 

From what I heard (please, somebody correct if its false info) this is kind of a kickstarter and will only be made if funding is achieved.

• Like 3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, CDM92 said:

I submitted a request. Anyone knows what I’m suppose to do next? 

@CDM92 I added you to the club. When the time for invoicing comes we will announce it there. You should follow the GB Information thread here so you don't miss any announcements. Check the GB Participation list in the club to make sure your request was added to the GB list correctly. - Ken

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, JimCheese said:

I submitted a request.  I don't think I'm in the club yet?  Also, is there a VET for this one?

No VET as of yet.  Don't think there will be. 

Sometimes it takes 24hrs to get club invite. 

But we can . tag  moderator.  . Like this @deckard99 or @cypheria078.   For assistance.  

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

I submitted a request.  I don't think I'm in the club yet?  Also, is there a VET for this one?

You have been added to the club 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

But we can . tag  moderator.  . Like this @deckard99 or @cypheria078.   For assistance.  

Thanks for the tag 🙏

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

@JimCheese I've added you to the club. There is no VET for this GB 👍

12 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

@ajames212 We don't send out club invites anymore. The admin assigned to the GB adds members to clubs within 24 hours

8 minutes ago, CDM92 said:

What's VET? 

Virtual Entrance Ticket - only used on selected GBs 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, IXOYE1989 said:

Hi Gary K! I'm new to the site and very fortunately found this site, as I couldn't find any GBs when checking all over the web. How may I join in this group buy? I've been waiting for a proper 4K release of this with a lot of extras and commentaries, and this seems like the best one considering the 4K SDR was approved by Director Bong himself.

The group buy link is in the first post of this topic here.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, IXOYE1989 said:

Thank you so much! I quickly browsed through that link and saw at the bottom of the page stating: "This topic is now closed to further replies." I panicked a little bit but then noticed that there was a green button at the top of the page stating "OPEN:REQUEST ITEMS" and saw that there was a form I could fill out. Being new here, I'm definitely going to have to read the GB rules to get a better idea of how this will work. Thank you again for guiding me through this and giving me hope to purchase this edition!

Yes please review the rules.  Most important is to remember that when you sign up it’s a binding commitment and we don’t permit members to back out or cancel group buy requests once they submit.   

please feel free to send me a  with any additional questions.  

welcome!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

😄 Couldn't wait to share some photos since I just received this beauty today from a domestic private seller.

1.thumb.jpg.62d4102adc2ebca4f9b3bd5a308c01fb.jpg

Spoiler

2.thumb.jpg.56f8fa738eaa8ffb9e7804f0dbb7df44.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.866daff1a5e840e974283284b6d55e21.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.78722f41142f15677beb4809a1468b35.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.11d582a406e9f9b42d383c8abe638803.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.33248f3874ed362a6b194d719d1dd1ae.jpg

The whole package (I'll let the steelbook remain sealed for now.😉)

8.thumb.jpg.9ee6653425202697ccfaa09ea033013d.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.8f08abed1a204f5f31b66628427e4f0f.jpg

Mine is said to be part of the crowdfunding batch and so contain a folded acknowledgement card (plus printed autographs of director Bong Joon-ho and actor Song Kang-ho).

10.thumb.jpg.dab725d87273ba5664788511f0e2c623.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.8029a1f83bc6632565c4b90e19fcab36.jpg

• Like 9

Awards