IGNORED

Talk To Me (4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Umbrella Entertainment Exclusive) [Australia]

Fortis93

Release Date: October, 2023

Price: $160.00 AUD

Purchase Link: Umbrella Entertainment

Note: Standard Edition

TalkToMe_Packshot_FULL_Exploded_1100x.pn

Spoiler

TalkToMe_rigid_front_d281e1c0-f614-469d-

I_TTM_HAND_1000x.png?v=1692250334

I_TTM_BOOK_31662fca-8938-4121-9a22-21f0e

Talk-to-Me-Steelbook-3D_standalone_3cc0f

TalkToMe_rigid_back_9d300eaf-b8bc-4ff9-a

WRITE YOUR NAME. PLAY THE GAME.

Exclusive to the Umbrella webstore the Let Me In - Talk To Me Collector's Edition includes a full-sized customisable replica polyresin hand from a scan of the official movie prop. Make your Talk To Me hand your own portal with the included IronLak paint marker.

Then watch the Australian smash horror hit in stunning 4K Dolby Vision HDR on a UHD100 disc, grab the hand and experience Talk To Me. Limited to 3000 total SteelBook®s; includes 4K & Blu-ray discs

The best, most intense, horror movie I’ve enjoyed in years
– Peter Jackson

Only available from the Umbrella webstore, the Talk To Me Collector's Edition includes:

• Full-sized customisable replica polyresin hand - created from a scan of the official movie prop
  • IronLak paint marker (marker colour may vary from product image)
  • Official SteelBook® with 4K & Blu-ray discs
  • 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers
  • Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand
  • 8 artcards
  • A3 reversible poster
  • Limited Edition Numbered release

When a group of friends discover how to conjure spirits using an embalmed hand, they become hooked on the new thrill, until one of them goes too far and opens the door to the spirit world, forcing them to choose who to trust: the dead or the living. TALK TO ME is the debut feature film from brothers Danny and Michael Philippou, the global sensations behind RACKARACKA, and comes from the producers of the AACTA winning, and Sundance selected, film THE BABADOOK.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 8/17/2023 at 7:09 AM, MikeH5856 said:

Well, there’s my Amazon UK steelbook cancelled! Went with the collectors edition sans hand: Umbrella Talk to Me (w/o hand)

I had to double check which one I ordered and it was the one without the hand so I asked to my wife if she wanted that one and said "I don't want that stop using inappropriate language in my house!" It is her favorite movie of the year 🤣

• Haha 4

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Talk To Me (4K UHD + Blu-ray Collector's Edition Steelbook) (Umbrella Entertainment Exclusive) [Australia]
  • 2 weeks later...