IGNORED

Seven (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

On 2/5/2024 at 2:19 AM, ShadowWarrior said:

Release Date: March 19, 2024

Ā 

Hmmm Amazon currently has this listed for a May 3 release, unless this is jsut for the collectors edition version?

Ā 

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Se7en-Glow-Dark-Investigation/dp/B0CPGDZH3H/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2UBNO45NS7T4S&keywords=seven+4k&qid=1707212705&s=movies-tv&sprefix=seven+4%2Cmovies-tv-intl-ship%2C373&sr=1-1

• Like 3

Awards

5 hours ago, pawno said:

Do we think thereā€™s a version coming *before* the collectorā€™s version?Ā 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Do we think thereā€™s a version coming *before* the collectorā€™s version?Ā 

Ā 

I've had a look online and it doesn't appear there's even a listing for a normal retail version yet. If anything, it looks like the standard edition will follow the CE rather than release before it.

• Like 3

Awards

1 hour ago, pawno said:

Ā 

I've had a look online and it doesn't appear there's even a listing for a normal retail version yet. If anything, it looks like the standard edition will follow the CE rather than release before it.

I wonder how many theyā€™re making. Ā I was able to pre-order the whatā€™s in the box edition for just over $100 (you probably still can), already seeing it for $150 on eBay.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2024 at 10:38 AM, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I wonder how many theyā€™re making. Ā I was able to pre-order the whatā€™s in the box edition for just over $100 (you probably still can), already seeing it for $150 on eBay.

It doesnā€™t seem like it will be super limited tbh. Both the collectorā€™s and whatā€™s in the box editions had been up for pre-order for months before the cancellation.

Ā 

The one year delay sucks big time @Nadam! I was so looking forward to this release.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Nadam said:

That cancellation is a huge bummer. A year delay is pretty wild.

I canā€™t find anything anywhere else about a cancellation, I think Amazon UK is just bad about overselling pre-order items. Ā I hope thatā€™s all this is, and that we still get the movie in early May.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I canā€™t find anything anywhere else about a cancellation, I think Amazon UK is just bad about overselling pre-order items. Ā I hope thatā€™s all this is, and that we still get the movie in early May.

Ā 

ā€œThank you for your pre-order ofĀ Se7enĀ 4K. We are thrilled for you to see it beautifully remastered in UHD. We are working behind the scenes to bring you the most pristine version of the film possible. To that end, we will be shifting the release to 2025. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to sharing the product with you in the near future.ā€

Ā 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Ā 

This was from WB:Ā 

Ā 

The Following is a statement from
Warner Bros. Regarding the upcoming
release of the "Se7en" Remastered
Boxset.
Thank you for your advanced pre-order
for Seven 4K. We are thrilled for you to
see it beautifully remastered in UHD
We are working behind the scenes to
bring you the most pristine version of
the film possible
To that end, we will be shifting the
release to 2025. We appreciate your
patience and understanding and look
forward to sharing the product with
you in the near future

Ā 

Nevermind. Looks like Shadow beat me to it. For some reason, my posts here keep requiring a manual approval.Ā šŸ¤£

Edited by Nadam
  • Like 1

Awards