IGNORED

Manta Lab Shazam! Fury of the Gods (Manta Lab Exclusive #58) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

Media Psychos Group Buy here

Shazam! Fury of the Gods (Manta Lab Exclusive #58) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook)

Release Date: October 9th, 2023

Retail Price: OC $174.97 USD, FS $52.99 USD, SL & DL $53.99 USD

Artwork and contents subject to change by retailer

One Click

Shazam2_Packshot_OC.thumb.jpg.ab4b008fa67a6783ceb580c02796d648.jpg

500 sets, Numbered.
Release Date: October 9th, 2023
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click:  Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Double Lenticular

Shazam2_Packshot_DLS.thumb.jpg.c6cda8578ed8e90330677f221a6708a4.jpg

800 copies, Numbered 1-800.
Release Date: August 9th, 2023
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Foil Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Single Lenticular

Shazam2_Packshot_LS.thumb.jpg.974bb71f21ac09fbdcad7e85caf02bd9.jpg

Lenticular Full Slip:  3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Foil Embossing

Fullslip

Shazam2_Packshot_FS.thumb.jpg.d683e22d3e171bde96bac6fb8b23e8da.jpg

Full Slip:  Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Foil, Embossing

WEA Steelbook

Shazam2_SB_c69b35ff-59fd-4ec2-820f-a02dccfa230f_5000x.thumb.webp.6eb4c144a17041999562a4dc3e0381be.webp

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Shazam! Fury of the Gods (Manta Lab Exclusive #58) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • ★ Administrators ★
26 minutes ago, RAK said:

This is kinda annoying, they couldn’t do the first one, but can miraculously do this one? 

Your answer @RAK

"Our distributor is currently working on Shazam! to match with our latest release which may be released later this year. "

from Collectong !

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, swish said:

We can be happy that manta at least can release monthly something not like other companys 🤷🏻‍♂️

It has nothing to do with that, and I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Never said I wasn’t happy with the release. I said it’s annoying that they come up with some BS excuse of why they couldn’t do the first one, but can miraculously pull this out of there azz.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, swish said:

38DC0DDF-C101-4FD1-8F77-87234436B48A.jpeg

153311A4-88C2-4D5A-B11C-0595FB470EDB.jpeg

79FE12D5-BA08-4012-B002-61E072A73C4B.jpeg

55EAC65A-6FA1-4DAC-93ED-37DF29AFAB2F.jpeg

I’m not a fan of Shazam, but these BS look really nice. It’s sometimes frustrating being a collector, because I sometimes feel like the movies I don’t like get the best premium designs. The movies I love or are the most excited to hear is receiving the premium treatment end up with lackluster art 😅

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’m not a fan of Shazam, but these BS look really nice. It’s sometimes frustrating being a collector, because I sometimes feel like the movies I don’t like get the best premium designs. The movies I love or are the most excited to hear is receiving the premium treatment end up with lackluster art 😅

giphy.gif

WTH, I calm down, now you’re all worked up. Not sure @Masterblastercan fix your problem. Maybe @swishcan fix you up.

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, RAK said:

Well I hope you don’t have to wait that long.

I DO LOL , means he will be with us at least till then LOL.. selfish little me.

TBH Shazam is not my favorite either , its even worse then Deadpool ... but i will be getting the OC for sure

• Haha 5