IGNORED

Manta Lab Shazam! Fury of the Gods (Manta Lab Exclusive #58) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

I DO LOL , means he will be with us at least till then LOL.. selfish little me.

TBH Shazam is not my favorite either , its even worse then Deadpool ... but i will be getting the OC for sure

i think you find rak means a few months between the 2

like a couple of other films then that.

so you wont have boxes everywhere and then there is pair for all.

as in not like next bloomin year 👍

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I’m not a fan of Shazam, but these BS look really nice. It’s sometimes frustrating being a collector, because I sometimes feel like the movies I don’t like get the best premium designs. The movies I love or are the most excited to hear is receiving the premium treatment end up with lackluster art 😅

giphy.gif

image.gif.9a6980a3509a9924081de28d41615197.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil Paul nope looks like it is lost or ??? 😞 🤷‍♂️ 

I do not know why S5 is missing cause I usually start with S1 but have not yet (I usually list which episodes I’m watching in my handy dandy notebook 📓)… the box that holds the 5 discs is flimsy enough to have any disc fall out so 🤷 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shipment delay from Collectong for Shazam....

Dear Customers,

We've received a message from our distributor stating that one of the editions had a production problem so it will be delayed for 2 weeks. We expect to finish all shipments by August 25th.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience. We will try our best to ship them as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Collectong 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey man, I just noticed I got a tracking number on september... Do you know where can I track it down? I haven't received my package. ^_^

Hey Gonze - you can check your tracking here, though I just did and it appears that it was delivered to you on 9/18.

Gary

• Like 2

• 2 months later...