IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (UHD Club UC#34) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]

ShadowWarrior

36 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

@extantsrevenge

Can there be a version C with the cover of version A on the front and the cover of version B on the back?

10 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

I'd want the opposite! LOL. Bilbo and Smaug on the front and Bilbo and Erebor on the back.

Well there you go. You just carefully take the case apart and mail each other the part you don’t want.

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge

Nils how long will this be open for????

And when will payment be expected???

My cards have been bent over and needs healing time my precious👍👍👍👍

Basil 🙏

The GB will most likely stay open longer. I can't answer the payment question, as I'm not incolved in that. If it is like LotR payment could start already after Full BS are out 😪.

Anyway International members should be aware that after shipping from UHD Clubs starts all new orders will come from the USA HUB, so your own HUB will no longer be an option that will increase the costs. 

If you're not sure yet I would at least wait for the complete BS, see if you like the total package.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

The GB will most likely stay open longer. I can't answer the payment question, as I'm not incolved in that. If it is like LotR payment could start already after Full BS are out 😪.

Anyway International members should be aware that after shipping from UHD Clubs starts all new orders will come from the USA HUB, so your own HUB will no longer be an option that will increase the costs. 

If you're not sure yet I would at least wait for the complete BS, see if you like the total package.

why on earth is that happening it was very very expensive last time lotr with all the costs shipping direct????

the shipping to be honest is getting beyond a joke now and completely not sustainable while john is making these imho silly decisions 

how does it help shipping to usa first then to uk, creates 2 lots shipping costs and if this is the way going forward because how john wants to do things his choice im serious having to consider what im buying and how much extra cost john is piling on us needlessly, sorry but there its is my pocket will not keep up and i suspect alot of other collectors are feeling the same here.

if this is the new normal i will be cutting back on alot of releases that will now be shipped this way as we only have so much disposable income and can not afford to keep this up. 🙄 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
41 minutes ago, Basil said:

why on earth is that happening it was very very expensive last time lotr with all the costs shipping direct????

the shipping to be honest is getting beyond a joke now and completely not sustainable while john is making these imho silly decisions 

how does it help shipping to usa first then to uk, creates 2 lots shipping costs and if this is the way going forward because how john wants to do things his choice im serious having to consider what im buying and how much extra cost john is piling on us needlessly, sorry but there its is my pocket will not keep up and i suspect alot of other collectors are feeling the same here.

if this is the new normal i will be cutting back on alot of releases that will now be shipped this way as we only have so much disposable income and can not afford to keep this up. 🙄 

Please read my message more carefully, then you do not need to write such a strange and completely wrong reply .

I said after shipping from UHD Club has started, all new orders will come from USA HUB. That means before that happens, all orders will go to the individual HUBs. Anything that we have left when shipping is starting needs to go to John so he can sell the remaining quantity as we don't keep anything in storage with the retailer.

I see nothing wrong with this at all.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Please read my message more carefully, then you do not need to write such a strange and completely wrong reply .

I said after shipping from UHD Club has started, all new orders will come from USA HUB. That means before that happens, all orders will go to the individual HUBs. Anything that we have left when shipping is starting needs to go to John so he can sell the remaining quantity as we don't keep anything in storage with the retailer.

I see nothing wrong with this at all.

I apologise it's early,i read it wrong

plus today I'm very unwell today my new condition when I'm low on count makes me extremely irritable appenterly its a known side effect that I only found out where I nearly collapsed yesterday and today's count is lower.

Fooking diabetes 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I hate it 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sorry nils 🙏

Edited by Basil
  • Sad 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

IMPORTANT NOTE -

We’ve just been informed by UHD Club that the artwork for Version B is still subject to approval.  It may be changed or scrapped entirely if appropriate approvals cannot be secured.  

We will have more information as soon as available and will also inform affected members how we will proceed depending on the outcome of the approval process.

Thanks for understanding.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Gary K said:

IMPORTANT NOTE -

We’ve just been informed by UHD Club that the artwork for Version B is still subject to approval.  It may be changed or scrapped entirely if appropriate approvals cannot be secured.  

We will have more information as soon as available and will also inform affected members how we will proceed depending on the outcome of the approval process.

Thanks for understanding.  

well have to be honest here, thats quite bad offering that up on a gb without the correct approvals in place first.

so if the people that signed up for version B on that basis alone and it does NOT get approved will you give the people the option use the bad word here but C A N C E L there request that would seem to be fair if they should chose too and not like version A instead.

someone has to play devils advocate here not everything is always rosey 👍

basil 👍

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★
59 minutes ago, Basil said:

well have to be honest here, thats quite bad offering that up on a gb without the correct approvals in place first.

so if the people that signed up for version B on that basis alone and it does NOT get approved will you give the people the option use the bad word here but C A N C E L there request that would seem to be fair if they should chose too and not like version A instead.

someone has to play devils advocate here not everything is always rosey 👍

basil 👍

Artwork is always subject to change even after the group buy is opened (and closed).  

Having said that, it’s disappointing for sure  that UHD Club (and GB participants) are now in this position.  While I won’t get into The details,  I can tell you it was not as clear cut as a case of the retailer knowingly offering the product without approvals in place.  

What we will do if this version can’t go forward hasn’t been decided, but the devil’s advocate position you articulate is forefront in our conversation.   

Stay tuned. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (UHD Club UC#34) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]