IGNORED

INTRO

CaliFTW83

Hello everyone, 

Im new here and relatively new to the collectors community. I've only been seriously pursuing steelbooks for about a year. In that short time span thought,  I've managed to amass a decent collection of about 400 steels. My passion is anything MCU, so that always take precedence. Looking forward to meeting more fellow collectors and becoming part of the community. 

Thanks for the reply. Yes. I was playing catchup for awhile there and just getting steels for volume. Now I mostly put my effort into getting premium stuff. I'd say my favorite steelbook is the Guardians of the Galaxy Blufans double lenticular for two reasons. It's the first Marvel movie me and my wife watched when we were dating, and it was my first premium as well. 

1 minute ago, CaliFTW83 said:

Thanks for the reply. Yes. I was playing catchup for awhile there and just getting steels for volume. Now I mostly put my effort into getting premium stuff. I'd say my favorite steelbook is the Guardians of the Galaxy Blufans double lenticular for two reasons. It's the first Marvel movie me and my wife watched when we were dating, and it was my first premium as well. 

Nice !

I take that's you and your family in the avatar ? You are from ... US ?

• ★ Administrators ★

@CaliFTW83 dude i just fell head over heels in love with your daughter ... LOL  very sweet .  The picture looks very warm heartening . 

Glad to see you at the forum and hope to see your participation in alot of different activities and threads . 

We do have a great team here and even our members are the best kind of people , so if you need help with anything do not hesitate to ask. 

If you want to address someone in particular and get there attention .. just tag them by pushing the @ sign and then the first few letters of the name and then select , it will turn blue like yours above , that will send a notification directly to that member . 

Have a great time Texan Cowboy !! 

On 9/9/2017 at 11:11 AM, Scary Hair said:

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @CaliFTW83 1f60a.png

Sounds to me like your Collection is well on its way to being full blown Steel addiction image1.GIF.91c2e6cd8c5996e929acc129718ae229.GIF

LOTS of New and Older 59426e794fec0_tenor(6).gif.0e94c69deb7754f1f332e361b2fce789.gifawate you here Sweetheart 1f44d.png.

Lots to see and do. New friends and new delights wait in ALL the wings of the Asylum5942c654367e1_tenor(7).gif.b5129b1b17a51a16743f7836433b8e9f.gif.

@Scary Hairit is a bit of an addiction isn't it? Thank you you for welcoming me so earnestly ?

Archived