IGNORED

Wonder Woman - Illustrated Artwork (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

PRIAPISM

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

Sure. I can help. Is there is any specific I need to do?

I haven't done anything like that so don't want to offend any members unintentionally.

It's really just being an admin of your own mini-forum. You create starter topics to get discussion going. I think it would be pretty hard to offend this lot and we are talking about appreciation clubs so negativity is likely to be minimal.

The Stars Wars one is the closest I got to filling out, the idea being that there's be release information, people showing offer their editions or collectibles and just having general discussion around the franchise or body of work, etc.

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber I did not know we had a Wonder Woman Club, somehow I always forget that feature. I already had a club in mind I wanted to open 263a.png

I see you joined the Star Wars one and that could use some TLC as well.

You can only have one owner per club, though. I'd be happy to have someone take over either.

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

It's really just being an admin of your own mini-forum. You create starter topics to get discussion going. I think it would be pretty hard to offend this lot and we are talking about appreciation clubs so negativity is likely to be minimal.

The Stars Wars one is the closest I got to filling out, the idea being that there's be release information, people showing offer their editions or collectibles and just having general discussion around the franchise or body of work, etc.

Sounds good. I will help with the WW fan-club.

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Wonder Woman - Illustrated Artwork (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Archived