IGNORED

The Hurt Locker (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

Only thing good about premium steels is embossing. I almost never buy a premium based off of its steel all it ever is, is lame poster art with no vision. this art work is better in hand and I like that they get artist to do stuff like this or we would just get basic steels with a clip from the film. This is why cinemuseum has the best slips and artwork as well because they actually try. HD zeta and manta are becoming boring I'm more excited for releases from boutique labels like secondsight,eureka,criterion,arrow, and many others because of the art and special features and booklets with words and not just pictures. These new lionsgate steels are a breath of fresh air like Ran, Dredd, Terminator 2, American psycho, and the new hell or high water steel is blowing basic steels we normally get out of the water. Not since mondo have we seen steels of this quality. All just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

Awards

27 minutes ago, Ryan said:

This steel is excellent. That cover is just its slip as well the art underneath and the disc art is perfect.

Yeah I have the exact same one from Best Buy and I’ll just need to survive with it! 😏

Fortunately for us it is suppose to be a 5/5 for its overall presentation! :)

The Hurt Locker is one of the more viscerally disturbing war films in recent memory, and its power is surprisingly strong now more than a decade after its initial release. As long as fans somewhat temper the expectations as to what a 4K UHD "upgrade" of this title may mean in terms of a video presentation, this is a worthwhile release with solid technical merits, and the Dolby Atmos track is outstanding.  Highly recommended. 

• Like 1