IGNORED

Hello Everyone.

rnesto

:hello: @rnesto and welcome to the world of Media Psychos , you have arrived at the best place to grow your collection that's for sure , if there's any particular imminent releases you are after browse the release threads and see what takes your fancy , be aware premium steel books are extremely addictive as anybody on here will attest to , just make sure you read and fully understand the GB rules before adding to a GB , if there are any questions please feel free to ask , there's always somebody to lend a hand just use the @name  to get someones attention , ......can I ask where you are from and do you have any preferences towards your collection ..?...nice to have you on board ......happy collecting.....??

@Pbsw23 , Thank you.

Sure hope to catch up to all the great stuff offered here.

And to answer your question. It's a little bit of everything. Marvel, Action, Horror, Suspense and so on so forth. Especially the latest Marvel & Star Wars Titles that have been released with BluFans.

@Pbsw23 Trying this again from a laptop. LOl.

Thank you.

Sure hope to catch up to all the great stuff offered here.

And to answer your question. It's a little bit of everything. Marvel, Action, Horror, Suspense and so on so forth. Especially the latest Marvel & Star Wars Titles that have been released with BluFans.

@ukade2327, Thank you for the information.

I have applied to two threads. One being 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' & the other being 'Fantastic Beast & Where to Find Them'.

And to answer your question. I saw the group being mentioned on some of the people I follow on Instagram. 

Became attracted to the group because it makes it easier to request with ease on BluFans releases. 

Thank You for the opportunity to join. 

I'm a year in, but have bought from Manta Lab, KimchiDVD, HDZeta, NovaMedia, and now hopefully BluFans. I am currently residing in Raleigh, NC.

Archived