giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My reaction after the movie was all over

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yesterday was the most fun I done had at the movies in a very long time! It’s a movie that should be seen on the biggest screen possible with the best surround sounds! I walked out the theater Happy to be a movie fan. I’m taking my girlfriend today to go see it! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 7

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Last night me & one of my best friends went to the theaters to see

1J1ERXk.jpg

Yesterday was the most fun I done had at the movies in a very long time! It’s a movie that should be seen on the biggest screen possible with the best surround sounds! I walked out the theater Happy to be a movie fan. I’m taking my girlfriend today to go see it! 

yes the film is great, i liked it very much. and hopefully something from hdzeta will come soon

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Last night me & one of my best friends went to the theaters to see

1J1ERXk.jpg

My reaction walking into the theater

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My reactions while watching the movie

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

My reaction after the movie was all over

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, mate.

For me, it's one of those films that gets better upon rewatching it.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, mate.

For me, it's one of those films that gets better upon rewatching it.

Yes I definitely agree it will become better upon further viewing. Which is one of the reasons why I like it. Inception is like that for me as well. I left the theaters really enjoying my experience, but now after watching it so many times Inception is easily in my top favorite movies of that genre.

7 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Reveal hidden contents

They haven't been taken yet.

giphy.gif
😂😂😂😂 

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Spoilers for those who have yet to see "Tenet", but...

Reveal hidden contents

I can already picture a RED and BLUE edition, with a 1-click box that contains both. And you bet your ass I'm buying that $hit.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Morgen liebe Gemeinde,

Junge Junge, wenn wir hier noch mehr werden, die sich morgendlich verewigen, dann brauch ich schon ne halbe Stunde um die Begrüßungen zu lesen. Wir sollten mal n Verbesserungsvorschlag ans obere Management machen, dass man die Like's auch gebündelt vergeben kann. Das geht schneller. Anyway ich wünsche euch jedenfalls einen ruhigen und relaxten Sonntag. 

@Hollywood E Rock yesterday we saw Black Panther and 21 Bridges in memory of Chadwick. With the knowledge that we have now, you can see the physical decay and the suffering cause of the cancer of Chadwick between the two films. Unfortunately, when we first watched the film, we thought he had just lost a lot of weight. That was a really wrong thought, as we all have learned so painful last week 😥😥. I, for myself can say that i liked his acting and he was just about to really start his career and become a star, as we say. Very sad that he must go so early.... 

• Like 12

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yes I definitely agree it will become better upon further viewing. Which is one of the reasons why I like it. Inception is like that for me as well. I left the theaters really enjoying my experience, but now after watching it so many times Inception is easily in my top favorite movies of that genre.

giphy.gif
😂😂😂😂 

giphy.gif

What did you think of the soundtrack? It slaps, doesn't it? xD

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Tomorrow dear congregation,

Young boy, if there are more of us here, immortalizing each other in the morning, it'll take me half an hour to read the greetings. We should make a suggestion for improvement to upper management so that the likes can also be assigned in a bundle. It's faster. Anyway, I wish you all a quiet and relaxed Sunday. 

@Hollywood E Rock yesterday we saw Black Panther and 21 Bridges in memory of Chadwick. With the knowledge that we have now, you can see the physical decay and the suffering cause of the cancer of Chadwick between the two films. Unfortunately, when we first watched the film, we thought he had just lost a lot of weight. That was a really wrong thought, as we all have learned so painful last week 😥😥. I, for myself can say that i liked his acting and he was just about to really start his career and become a star, as we say. Very sad that he must go so early.... 

I like your idea about being able to bundle the positive reactions you give out. It would be quicker, especially if you’re on the go in the morning. Me & my girlfriend thought as you did, that Chadwick had just lost some weight for a movie roll.

Actors drop weight & then gain it back all the time, so at the time we didn’t put to much thought into his appearance change between movies. Bright side is I do enjoy most of the movies he was involved in so from time to time I’ll revisit the ones I enjoy most celebrating what he did put out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What did you think of the soundtrack? It slaps, doesn't it? xD

I loved it! I’m lucky that one of the nicest theaters in my area reopened for the release. This theater holds a really nice large screen & the surround sounds are amazing there. I felt the music in my chest yesterday! 

• Like 3

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

I loved it! I’m lucky that one of the nicest theaters in my area reopened for the release. This theater holds a really nice large screen & the surround sounds are amazing there. I felt the music in my chest yesterday! 

Yep, it was the same for me. It really hits you, especially in the opening prologue and doesn't really let go.

• Like 2