• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, RAK said:

I have the Resident Evil 4K Boxset coming. It wouldn’t surprise me if A Nightmare on Elm Street is the next Boxset they try to do. I would be really happy with that one also. I’m just sad I missed there Halloween Boxset.

35 minutes ago, hal56 said:

That would be dope. Sadly I missed the Halloween Boxset too. Always found the Producers Cut of Curse quite compelling. Very interesting direction they tried to go there.

jamie lee curtis halloween GIF by Entertainment Weekly

• Haha 4

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Warners Ernährungsberaterin.

Sie soll die Kiddies von unserer Traumedition fernhalten. Wir sind schließlich ernste Konkurrenz.

My Big Fat Fabulous Life Smile GIF by TLC

Uih, uih. Die hat wohl die Hälfte unserer Edis bereits vergenusswurzelt um die Kinder zu schützen. Uns solls recht sein, solange der Umsatz stimmt😁

• Haha 2

vor 5 Stunden schrieb thomue1987:

also nochmal an alle fleissigen Mitleser:

Tut euch selbst einen Gefallen und spart euch in Zukunft die Best Buy Releases. Mir das tut das im Herzen weh euch so einen Scheiss senden zu müssen (ohne Spass!).

Thomas, Dich trifft ja überhaupt keine Schuld. Glaube soviel Lupo wie Du verwendet hast, verwendet BB in einem Monat nicht. 😄

Naja am Ende zählen die Steels. Di ehabe ich zwar noch gar nicht angeschaut, aber die "Blechkiste" läuft dann eben in die Rubrik "Ich wusste auf was ich mich einließ und wurde nicht enttäuscht." 😜

Edited by raylight
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, hal56 said:

BTW:

just got an e-mail that my 3 replacement discs for the Friday the 13th collection have been posted 🙂

Thanks again, @RAK for making me aware of the exchange program. Much appreciated! 👍

@RAK @hal56

I received my email also 

giphy.gif

I too appreciate being made aware of the exchange program. 

7 hours ago, hal56 said:

Always fun and timeless. Wish they would release a similiar edition with the Elm Street movies

And another guilty pleasure of mine is soon filled with the Resident Evil 4k Collection 🙂

7 hours ago, RAK said:

I have the Resident Evil 4K box set coming. It wouldn't surprise me if A Nightmare on Elm Street is the next box set they try to do. I would be really happy with that one also. I'm just sad I missed there Halloween Boxset.

Complete set of Elm Street being next on the list 

giphy.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK @hal56

I received my email also 

giphy.gif

I too appreciate being made aware of the exchange program. 

Complete set of Elm Street being next on the list 

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E RockDid not know you had got a Boxset? You are welcome, hopefully they do a better job of shipping them then Paramount did with my Psycho 4K replacement disc. They just through the discs in a bubble mailer, and shipped it.

A nice definitive set for Elm Street would be awesome, been waiting for a company to do it. 🤞 that it’s one they do this upcoming year.

• Like 5