IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

which is why you dont always get the recommendations you want, if you ask then say your not in the mood for people get fed up of suggesting stuff.

may i suggest you have a thread of its own and ask and tag people in there instead, then can do the same in there on a weekly basis if that makes sense 👍

and that way build up a nice large following on it as well 👍

all the best

basil 👍

Alright Mr got off the wrong side of the bed, sheesh... 

there is nothing wrong in saying you’re not in the mood for that specific film, it has NOTHING to do with people suggesting ‘stuff’

I’M JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY! 😏

The Resident Whats Good GIF by FOX TV

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mutantsmiley said:

I don't know your mood, but if you liked that Dark Valley thing,  I still recommend The Salvation.  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2720680/

Warning The Office GIF by Cameo

Thanks @Mutantsmiley, I’d watch this one, but does not come free w/my Prime Video & the blu is $21.87 (too high $$, would wait till it comes down quite a bit, has my man Mads in it yeah! :)).

• Like 3

@Veum no im good, without me being classed as moody please dont tag me on you wanting recommendations of films to watch in future please.

its just film wise we have such different tastes, i honestly dont think you would ever watch what i recommend to you or mood you are in for watching them and to be fair i cant scope that either 👍

Oke Yes GIF by VVD

basil 👍

• Like 2

Just now, Basil said:

@Veum no im good, without me being classed as moody please dont tag me on you wanting recommendations of films to watch in future please.

its just film wise we have such different tastes, i honestly dont think you would ever watch what i recommend to you or mood you are in for watching them and to be fair i cant scope that either 👍

Oke Yes GIF by VVD

basil 👍

Recommend Tenet.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Basil said:

Oke Yes GIF by VVD

basil 👍

VEUM PLEASE DO NOT TAG @Basil FOR FILM RECOMMENDATIONS ...

NOTED!

notes GIF by Jimmy the Bull

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

Oke Yes GIF by VVD

basil 👍

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

VEUM PLEASE DO NOT TAG @Basil FOR FILM RECOMMENDATIONS ...

NOTED!

notes GIF by Jimmy the Bull

And that, my friends, is the story of how the quick, brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. xD

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Basil said:

which is why you dont always get the recommendations you want, if you ask then say your not in the mood for people get fed up of suggesting stuff.

may i suggest you have a thread of its own and ask and tag people in there instead, then can do the same in there on a weekly basis if that makes sense 👍

and that way build up a nice large following on it as well 👍

all the best

basil 👍

@Basil

Why would you suggest he start a whole new thread? He already did that & we took it over!

giphy.gif

At least in here it’s lively for the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Basil said:

Oke Yes GIF by VVD

basil 👍

@Basil

At this point it feels like a running joke that Mike will shot down recommendations. Look at it like a game how many movies do we have to recommend before he is interested. Whoever gets their recommendations picked gets a prize 🤣.

• Haha 6

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

At this point it feels like a running joke that Mike will shot down recommendations. Look at it like a game how many movies do we have to recommend before he is interested. Whoever gets their recommendations picked gets a prize 🤣.

@Hollywood E Rock am I allowed to play 🤣 

laugh laughing GIF

What’s the prize hmm 🧐 

homer simpson model GIF

• Haha 1